K-festival 2019 May 24~26 – 한국축제 & 여행박람회
KoreaTravelEasy has been invited to attend this year K-festival at Gwanghwamun North Square on May 24~26, 10am-5pm. Please feel free to visit us! This is a local festival for Koreans, all kinds of festival booths will be there to promote and offers some fun things to see and do for foreigners as well. If you’re there early come to our booth and get a free gift!
Look for our pink KoreaTravelEasy logo, have a chat with us and get some travel information, good tips and discounts! If you come early we may even have a gift for you! While looking around at these festivals remember to check our website or follow us on social media to see if we sell tickets to the ones you are interested in!
Korean Festivals – Who will be there?
There will be a Travel Products Information Center as well as:
- Travel agencies who sell festival tickets and their tour packages
- Rental car companies
- leisure facilities with Accommodation packages
- Festivals Pre-Ticket Sales Market
There will also be a few fun performances, Korean crafts, and games. For more information in Korean see their official site.
The 22nd Boryeong Mud Festival
· Venue: Daecheon Beach
· Organizer: Boryeong City
· Period: 2019-07-19 ~ 2019-07-28
The 48th Andong Folk Festival
· Venue: Andong Talmung Park
· Sponsor: Andong City
· Period: 2019-09-27 ~ 2019-10-06
2019 Pearl Namgang Festival
· Venue: Gyeongsangnam-do, Jinju, Jinju, Namgang
· Organizer: Jinju City, Jinju Cultural Arts Foundation
· Event period: 2019-10-01 ~ 2019-10-13
2019 Daegu ChiMac Festival
· Venue: Duryu Park Members
· Organizer: Korea Racecourse Industry Association
· Period: 2019-07-17 ~ 2019-07-21
And many more! Come see for yourself and start planning a trip to your favorite festivals in Korea!