KoreaTravelEasy is a one-stop online travel booking platform for free & easy foreign travelers coming to Korea. KoreaTravel Easy makes traveling in Korea easy and enjoyable, with foreign-friendly services including things to do activities, entertainment & admission tickets, private car&guide, airport transport, accommodation, tours and more! KoreaTravelEasy also gives information about the latest and most popular places to go, see and dine at!
English/Korean version video
English/中文版 Chinese version video
Why travel with KoreaTravelEasy?
Easy for FREE & EASY travelers
- One stop service for Free & easy travelers
: Find all your travel needs in Korea including activities, local and private tours, airport transport, accommodation, personal shopping service and more!
- Save time and money by DIY travel planning
: no hidden costs, convenient e-vouchers to avoid long queues
- One stop service for Free & easy travelers
Easy to TRAVEL in KOREA
- Travel like local supported by Local expert team based in Korea
- Multilingual support (English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Indonesian, French , etc)
Easy to USE & BOOK
- Support multiple platforms (Mobile & PC)
- Safe and secure global payment options (Visa, Master, AMEX, JCB, PayPal, Union Pay, AliPay, WechatPay, MOLPay, PaysBuy)
Who are we?
How did KoreaTravelEasy start?
KoreaTravelEasy was founded by travel enthusiasts who want to promote Korea travel with affordable and locals recommended free and easy travel products. The need for such service was discovered when helping personal foreign friends planning their trip to Korea, realized that Korea is not free and easy friendly for foreigners due to language barrier, online payment policy issues etc… even though the Korean wave (Hallyu) is very popular. KoreaTravelEasy is combining IT and travel expertise on one platform to provide customers with a website that is easy to use for foreigners. KoreaTravelEasy aims be the first and best hub for travel information and e-commerce for free and easy travelers to Korea
Story of KoreaTravelEasy’s logo
KoreaTravelEasy’s logo’s idea originated from our CEO, Amy. She wanted to display the initials of KoreaTravelEasy – K, T, E – in an original, artistic memorable way.
There are actually interesting meanings to our logo:
1) The three letters of K.T.E are combined in form that contains the abbreviation of our brand name, KoreaTravelEasy
2) The logo is the action of a finger clicking on the computer mouse. It represents the online component of K.T.E: we are a fully online travel platform using the latest web technologies.
3) The logo can also be seen as the form of a human finger pointing at something. KoreaTravelEasy’s team are all experts in Korea travel. We will “point” you to have the best travel experience and make your “Korea Travel Easy”! Can you make your fingers like KoreaTravelEasy logo? ^^
4) The logo was designed to have different themes and below are examples are variation of the KoreaTravelEasy logo and we will use the logo according to the season or special event)
All in all, when you see our KoreaTravelEasy logo, you will immediately know that it’s KoreaTravelEasy: the Free & easy one-stop online service for Traveling in Korea !
Amy Bae / CEO & Founder
Amy worked in global IT companies for a long time and always loved travelling. She came up with the idea of KoreaTravelEasy to combine IT and tourism to show Korea, her home country, to foreign travelers.
Why? She has been to over 50 cities in the world and she discovered that many people are fascinated by Korean culture and to travel by themselves to Korea but encountered many difficulties when planning and booking their free and easy trip to Korea. Especially when she worked in Singapore, she was helping many of her foreign friends plan their trip to Korea and giving local recommendations. She really enjoys showing the best of Korea and hopes that KoreaTravelEasy will be able to serve all of those who come to Korea to travel!
What is she in charge of? Amy is in charge of everything and more +++
Kevin Kim / Partner & Co-founder
Kevin is also the Managing Director of IBTS, inbound travel agency for South East Asians customers. He has extensive experience in the travel industry and he is in charge of supplier relations and product development. He speaks fluent Indonesian and has 2 cute young twin sons who also love to travel!
HJ Kwon / CTO
HJ has been working in IT for many years and specializes in web development. He leads all technical and software aspects at KoreaTravelEasy. At first he might look like he is a traditional IT guy who only likes computer but in fact he also loves travel and music and is a fan of K-pop.