By using KoreaTravelEasy Services, you agree to these conditions. We encourage that you read them carefully
1. Types of information collected
We may collect the following information in order to complete your purchase transaction or when you sign up for an account.
- Contact information including email address. If you choose to connect your account with Facebook, Google or any other service, we will receive and keep basic account registration data from the service.
- Demographic information such as name, gender, nationality, date of birth, address, preferences and interests
- Site activity information such as your connection and wish list and reviews, etc.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- In order to improve user experience, we automatically collect your IP address, web browser software, device-specific identifiers (e.g. MAC address), and cookies.
When you visit KoreaTravelEasy, we may assign your computer a “cookie”. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
3. Usage of information gathered
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To complete the purchases you conduct on our site
- To provide you with order confirmation and updates
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services and to communicate with you
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you will be interested to the email address which you have provided.
- Occasionally, we may use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- -The “Invite your friend” feature on our site allows you to share products or information with your friends.
Any emails provided to us in the use of these features are used solely for the e-mail communication. These emails are not retained in our database nor are they used for any other communication other than for the purpose they are originally for.
- We only use your personal information to complete the transactions you have voluntarily initiated. We use this information to confirm your order and to respond to any questions you may have. Where required, we also share this information our partners to perform certain functions on our behalf, including technical operation and customer support. We may share your information so that they perform the services (for e.g: to provide you with confirmation voucher), but they will not be authorized to use the information for any other purpose.
- We never sell or rent your personal information to any third party for marketing, commercial, or any other purpose that is not essential to complete these transactions.
- We may share anonymous information with advertisers or investors. As an example, we may tell our potential clients the number of visitors a Web site receives or what are the most popular products. This information does not contain any personal information and is used to develop content and services we provide to you.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
4. Account deactivation
When your account is deactivated, the reviews, comments, images that you posted will not be shown to other users. The account can be deleted immediately at your request.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, we cannot assure absolute security.
We recommend that children under the age of 13 to receive the permission of their parents before providing any personal information online. Parents should be monitoring their children’s online activity closely. If you know of any users under the age of 13 providing private information without parental consent, please contact us at once and we will further investigate.
6. Links to third-party websites
KoreaTravelEasy website contains links to third-party websites. Once you follow the links and leave out site, please note that we do not have any control over other websites. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
7. To edit, update, correct information
You may choose if you would like to hear from KoreaTravelEasy. Should you wish to stop receiving emails from KoreaTravelEasy, please email us to request to unsubscribe? Please be sure to note your email address, mailing address, full name, and specifically what information you do not want to receive or to update or correct your email address.
Name: Ms. Bae Sangeun / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org