Experience Korea Fun-festival 2019 with KoreaTravelEasy!
KoreaTravelEasy has been gladly invited to exhibit at K-festival 2019 at Gwanghwamun North Square. K-festival, which is a local exhibition for Koreans, has provided a platform for all kinds of festival booths to be there to promote and offers both activities and free gifts.
What is K-festival?
K-festival is an exhibition to display different kinds of festivals. Celebration concerts and celebrity invitational talk shows will also be held at the exhibition. The purposes of this event are:
- 1. Establishment of convergence between festival contents and event industries
- Through interaction with software companies such as event agencies, performance organizers and performers (key players), which are important components of festival contents, and various hardware companies such as sound, image, lighting, creative festival content development, and business creation
- 2. Presenting direction of new cultural industry through specialization and systematization of the festival industry
- Provide support for festival contents development and exchange of information between related industries
- 3. Providing a special exhibition for professional festivals led by a private expert in Korea that will cooperate with private experts to revitalize the festival industry
- The quality of the domestic festival industry is improved through mutual exchange between the event industry, the content industry, and the academia, which are important components of the festival industry.
Have you visited our booth? We were at the event for all three days and our aim was to help answer any questions related to traveling in Korea. It went well and we have met a few foreigners who are interested in traveling in Korea. After sharing that we are a one-stop booking system and of course, giving out free gifts to the early birds, people who have visited our booths found our website useful or might be useful in the future if they are planning to travel in Korea. Therefore, if you have already missed the chance to chat with us during k-festival, no worries! You may wish to check our website at any time!
We have also visited other booths to join their activities, follow our steps to experience how is it like to participate 👇
What happened during K-festival 2019?
There were 50 booths in the exhibition and each of them represented a local festival in Korea, you may check for more details here.
The exhibition was really fun and most booths gave free gifts to the early comers. For example, in The 21st Gimje Horizon Festival booth, we played dart to win gifts and it was so lucky for us that we actually hit the bullseye and won a bag of rice.
On the same booth, we have also experienced the art of knitting, as shown in the pictures below. We have used a special material and simple steps to form a beautiful work of art!
Moreover, in the booth of Cheongju Craft Biennale 2019, we have experienced typography with our own hands! It was amazing and the best thing is that we can keep the masterpiece we made after that.
Of course, there were more booths and more interesting activities and one of them is Foundation 2019 Anchorage International Festival of Elimination, it is famous in both local Korea and overseas. If you are planning to join k-festival next year, do not miss this out!
Customize your trip – Book a Private car & driver!
Looking forward to the next year’s K-festival exhibition? Feel free to contact us or check out our website at any time! If you are also interested in booking other tours in Korea, there are many travel information, tips and discounts on our website too! Click the link below to see our BEST of SEOUL tour or customize your own and mention any ot these places that caught your interest! We will gladly help you plan your dream Seoul trip!