SBS MTV The Show Tickets Every Tuesday in 2018
Why KoreaTravelEasy RecommendsWant to see a Korean music show taping? Looking for Korea music shows schedule? Curious about getting into a Kpop recording? Look no further! Our SBS The Show tickets are the simplest way for you to epxerience a live Kpop recording. Just purchase SBS MTV The Show tickets with us, show up at the SBS Prism Tower every Tuesday at 5:30 PM, and we'll take care of the rest. No waiting in line, no confusing Korean instructions. We'll get you directly seated and inside for you to enjoy the show.
- See a Kpop music show taping: See your favorite stars, old and new, up close and in person!
- Experience Kpop live in Korea: Feel the energy and speed of a live show in progress!
- Get tickets to a Kpop recording in Korea: We do all the work for you! Just show up and we will get you in the studio. Don’t worry about speaking Korean or not understanding the process.
|Price per Person||What’s Included|
** You have to be 15+ to enjoy this show, age 12 – 15, must have (a) guardian(s) **
Meet at SBS Prism Studio, 1st Floor Lobby
Digital Media City Station (Line 6 & AREX), Exit 9 – Walk straight 2 mins, SBS Prism Tower on your left
*Guests are responsible for their own transportation to/from SBS Prism Studio.*
|5:30 – 5:50 PM||
Check In with KoreaTravelEasy Staff
You do not have to wait in the standing audience line or with the general public. Our staff will be holding company logo signs in the lobby to directly assist you.
|6:30 – 8:00 PM||
Watch SBS The Show Live
Consists of both live and pre-taped performances. The lineup is not confirmed until the day of the show and can change at any time.
*No bathroom breaks, exit, or re-entry during the show.*
What is not Included
- Studio Tour / Personal Guided Commentary
- Personal Expenses (Transportation Fee, Water, Snacks, etc.)
Every Tuesday in 2018
Approximately 3 Hours
» Age Range
All Ages (Under 15 Must Have Guardian)
» Pick Up and Drop Off Point
» Booking Due
2 Days Before
- The schedule is typically finalized one month before the taping date. Due to artists’ schedule or adjustments by SBS, changes and cancellations can even occur at the last minute on taping day. KoreaTravelEasy is not responsible for any schedule changes or cancellation.
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add the item to your cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay later all in one payment. We accept with all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device. Screenshots are ok, no mobile data is necessary.
- Please arrive on time. You cannot enter the studio late.
- There is no re-entry or exit during the taping. Please use the restroom before entering the studio.
- Guests are responsible for their own transportation to and from the studio. Please plan ahead for traffic and any delays.
- Due to artists and studio schedules, scheduled tapings can be cancelled or shortened. KoreaTravelEasy, our tour operators and staff are not responsible for any sudden, shortened tapings, delays or cancellations due to SBS or the artists.
- If you wish to cancel your tickets for any reason, you must cancel within 7 days for 100% refund. Please see our full refund policy below.
- If your taping is cancelled by SBS, you will receive a 100% refund.
- If the schedule is announced and your desired artist is not performing, you must cancel the ticket yourself 7 business days before the scheduled taping for 100% refund. Cancellation 3 business days before results in 50%. Less than three days notice is 0% refund. Full refund policy is below.
- Water and snacks are not included. Please prepare some food or drinks if necessary.
- Please dress accordingly. Studio lights can be warm. Studio spaces can also be chilly.
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- 100% Refund: if you contact us at least 7 business days prior to selected date within office hours (10 AM – 6 PM KST).
- For example, if your tour is on a Thursday, you must contact us by Tuesday (the week prior) by 6 PM KST.
- 70% Refund: if you contact us at least 3 business days prior to selected date within office hours (10 AM – 6 PM KST).
- For example, if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6 PM KST.
- No Refund: No refund within 3 business day prior to selected date.
- For example, if your tour is on a Thursday, any cancellation or change after Monday 6 PM KST is not eligible for any refund.
- No Show: If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and is non-refundable.