Seoraksan National Park (Mt. Seorak) and Naksansa Temple 1 day shuttle bus package tour
Why recommended by KoreaTravelEasy
- Save time and convenience: Do not worry about how to get to Seoraksan (Mt.Seorak). This package tour will bring you there comfortably in a van or coach and there is English speaking tour staff
- See the bests mountain views in Korea: With this small group 1-day tour, visit Seoraksan, ride the Mt. Seorak cable (Cable car fees are optional, extra charges), and Naksansa Temple to see the best views in one trip comfortably without having to worry about how to take public transportation.
- No Shopping: There are absolutely no shopping stops so you can have more time to see more amazing views !
- KoreaTravelEasy will show you to see the best views of Korea’s famous Seoraksan National Park and Naksansa. Make sure to bring your camera to capture the beautiful scenery !
♦ You might be in interested in Seoraksan and other Fall Tour During Autumn
Seoraksan Autumn leaves 1-Day Shuttle Package Tour with Cable Car and Lunch (Oct 13th ~ Nov 5th) 🔗
Korea Fall Autumn Foliage Random Day Tour Around Seoul (Oct 9 ~ 22)🔗
Daedunsan Autumn leaves 1-Day Shuttle Package Tour (Oct 23 ~ Nov 4)🔗
Naejangsan + Jeonju Maple 1-Day Autumn foliage Guide Tour (Oct 27 ~ Nov 17)🔗
Naejangsan Autumn leaves 1-Day Shuttle Package Tour (Nov 1 ~ 15) 🔗
1) Mt. Seorak area (설악산)
Seoraksan (Mt. Seorak) is around 3 hours away from Seoul is loved by locals and visitors. Seoraksan National Park is one of the most beautiful and iconic on the entire Korean Peninsula. Designated by Unesco as a Biosphere Protection site, it boasts oddly shaped rock formations, dense forests, abundant wildlife, hot springs and ancient Shilla-era temples. Seorak-san (Snowy Crags Mountain) is the third-highest mountain in South Korea, with its highest peak, Daecheong-bong, standing at 1708m
2) Naksansa Temple (낙산사)
Naksansa Temple is located 4 km north of Naksan Beach, and boasts a 1,300-year history. Naksansa is one of the few temples in Korea to overlook the Sea of Japan (East Sea) and is regarded as one of the great eight scenic areas in the Eastern region of Korea, known as “Gwandong Palgyeong”.
Depart from Hongik University Station (Line 2, Gyeongui Jungang Line, Airport Railroad) Exit 4
Depart from Myeongdong Station (Line 4) Exit 2
Depart from Dongdaemun History & Cultural Park Station (Line 2,4,5) Exit 10
11:00 am ~ 2:30 pm
Arrive Seoraksan (Mt. Seorak) and free time
2:50 pm ~ 4:20 pm
Enjoy Naksansa temple
Leave for Seoul
Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Cultural Park Station (Line 2,4,5) Exit 10
Arrive Myeongdong Station (Line 4) Exit 2
Arrive Hongik University Station (Line 2, Gyeongui Jungang Line, Airport Railroad) Exit 4
** Times may vary depending on traffic and local conditions. Please note that the schedule may change and delayed due to heavy traffic .
What is Included
Seoraksan National Park and Naksansa Temple entrance ticket
What is not Included
Seoraksan Cable Car (Buy when you get there)
Meals and drinks
Price per person
Price is same for adult and child
Seoraksan (Mt. Seorak National Park)
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add an item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items to your cart and pay in one payment. We accept with all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- You can take the optional cable car up Seoraksan with the Seorak Sogonwon Cable car to Gwongeumseong (round-trip only) – buy your tickets when you get there
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on the tour date.
- Tour will still run on raining and snowing days, unless there is government, issued warnings.
- Please plan to wear comfortable clothing and walking/hiking shoes.
- This is a freestyle tour with English speaking staff, it is not a guided tour.
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 7 business days prior to the selected date within office hours. (10am – 6pm K.S.T)
- 70% refundable: if you contact us at least 3 business day prior to the selected date. (strictly by 6:00 PM K.S.T)
For e.g.: if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6:00 pm 3 business day prior to the selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable