GyeongJu UNESCO World Heritage 1-Day Shuttle Tour to Yangdong Village, Seokguram, Bulguksa Temple, Anapji Pond (From Busan, Mon&Wed)
WHY RECOMMENDED by KoreaTravelEasy?Join the UNESCO World Heritage Day tour to Gyeongju historical sites; Yangdong Village, Seokguram, Bulguksa Temple, and Anapji Pond. This exclusive tour departs from Busan at 3 convenient points; KTX Busan Station, Seomyeon Station, and Haeundae Station. It saves you a great deal of stress by joining this tour where the price covers return transportation, entrance fees to the designated tourist sites and an English tour staff. Experience unique history and culture in Korea's ancient city. Follow our easy booking steps and reserve your spot today for only $62.
Book these products together
- Book Hotel/ KTX Train tickets, Activities, Private car… Customize your Busan private tour trip with CUSTOM TOURS 🔗
- Rent a pocket Wifi router and pick up from Busan!🔗
- Buy an unlimited 4G/ LTE SIM CARD -pick up in Busan, to use unlimited data in Korea 🔗
Looking for Day Tours departing from SEOUL and BUSAN? Check the following Tours:
- 2018 Jinhae Korea Cherry Blossom Festival 1-Day Shuttle Bus Package (Departing from Busan)
- 2018 Jinhae Korea Cherry Blossom Festival 1-Day Shuttle Bus Package (Departing from Seoul)
Highlights of the Tour
1) YANGDONG VILLAGE
Designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Yangdong village is Korea’s largest traditional village, showcasing the traditional culture of the Joseon Dynasty and the beautiful natural surroundings.
Seokguram was built in 774, and was designated as a World Cultural Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1995. It is the representative stone temple of Korea located on Tohamsan Mountain. You can also find Seokguram Grotto, National Treasure No. 24, is the most famous Buddhist hermitage in Korea. The grotto represents cave temple of Korea.
3) BULGUKSA TEMPLE
Bulguksa Temple is the representative relic of Gyeongju and was designated as a World Cultural Asset by UNESCO in 1995. The Temple is the most popular ancient and historic attraction in Gyeongju. The beauty of the temple itself and the artistic touch of the stone relics are known throughout the world. It served as a center of Silla Buddhism and prayer for the protection of the country from foreign invasion.
4) ANAPJI POND
Anapji is an artificial pond in Gyeongju National Park that was first constructed in year 674. The Korean government temporarily drained the pond in 1972, revealing thousands of Silla artifacts that had fallen into the lake or were thrown in. This place is filled with lots of historical memories. It makes for great photo-ops as well.
Depart from KTX Busan Station Exit 1
Depart from Seomyeon Station Exit 12
Depart from Haeundae Station Exit 5
Arrive at Yangdong Village
|12:50 – 1:50 pm||
Lunch Time at Restaurants in Bomun Tourist Complex
|1:50 pm – 6:30 pm
Leave for Busan
Arrive at KTX Busan Station
Arrive at Seomyeon Station
Arrive at Haeundae Station
|Price||What is included|
Adult (13 years and above), Children (3-12 years)*Infant under 3 years old are free of charge
What is not Included
- Meals and Drinks
- Traveler’s insurance
- Hotel Pick-up/drop-off service
Every Monday and Wednesday – All Year Round
10 hours (approx)
» Age Range
» Meeting and Drop-off point
- KTX Busan Station Exit 1
- Seomyeon Station Exit 12
- Haeundae Station Exit 5
» Booking due
Reservations accepted up to 2 days before tour date
- Yangdong Village
- Bulguksa Temple
- Anapji Pond
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept with all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 2 business days of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on the tour date.
- Traveling time may take as much as twice the time on holidays due to heavy traffic.
- Tour will still run on raining days unless there are government issued warnings.
- Please plan to wear comfortable clothing as there will some walking.
- If you have young children and will bring a baby stroller, please note it in “SPECIAL REQUESTS.” Infant is Free of charge, no seat available.
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 7 business days prior to selected date within office hours. (10am – 6pm K.S.T)
- 70% refundable: if you contact us at least 3 business day prior to selected date. (strictly by 6:00 PM K.S.T)
- For e.g.: if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6:00pm 3 business day prior to selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable