(From Busan) 4 in 1-day package shuttle tour: Taejongdae, Gamcheon Culture Village, Songdo Skywalk and Haedong yonggungsa Temple
WHY RECOMMENDED by KoreaTravelEasy?Busan is Korea's second largest city. Don’t miss out on Busan because it is Korea’s greatest travel destinations, boasting great beaches, unique attractions and a lot of amazing food! When you come to Busan, you can join this 1 -day group tour package shuttle that departs from 3 locations in Busan ! Visit 4 places in 1 day conveniently to Taejongdae (get the Danubi train included), Songdo Skywalk, Gamcheon Cultural Village and Haedong Yonggungsa Temple ! Save time! Do not worry about how to get around Busan anymore, save the hassle to look for public transportation!
Book hotel/ KTX train tickets, activities, private car… Customize your Busan private tour trip with CUSTOM TOURS
Book these products together?
- Rent a pocket Wifi router and pick up from Busan!
- Buy an unlimited 4G/ LTE SIM CARD -pick up in Busan, to use unlimited data in Korea
Looking for day tours departing from SEOUL?
- Nami Island, Petite France, Gangchon Rail Bike and Garden of morning calm 4 in 1 one-day package
- Nami Island, Petite France, Gangchon Rail Bike package
- Nami Island, Gangchon Rail Bike and Garden of Morning Calm Package
- Nami Island, Petite France, Garden of morning calm
VISIT 4 EXCITING PLACES IN BUSAN in 1 DAY!
Find out more from our blog below:
Most visitors to Korea mainly visit Seoul as it is Korea’s capital and most famous city but Busan is really a city that you should visit. Don’t miss out on Busan because it is Korea’s greatest travel destinations, boasting great beaches, unique attractions and a lot of amazing food! WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO…
One of the most famous places in Busan ! Taejongdae is definitely a must-see in Busan, and is especially famous for the lighthouse, observatory, interesting cliffs and its rock beach. Not to miss out is the Danubi Train (다누비열차), which goes to 5 major destinations in the park. English/Chinese/Japanese and Korean broadcast service are provided along the way so visitors can easily follow the itinerary. This amazing Danubi Train ticket is INCLUDED in this package tour!
2) Songdo Skywalk
Songdo Skywalk is located above the Songdo Beach in Busan. Songdo beach is famous for being Korea’s first beach and with magnificient views. The curved skywalk is 365-meter-long and you can see the blue ocean under your feet while you browse!
3) Gamcheon Culture Village
Gamcheon Culture Village is one of the most popular attraction in the last few years. It is special because it has colourful houses built on a hill of the mountain in a staircase manner. There are many nicknames for the place”:“Korea’s Santorini.” “Korea’s Machu Picchu.” “Lego Village.”. In fact, it used to be a poor neighbourhood and changed by the government into an attraction. The many alleys and houses in the village are vibrantly decorated with mural art drawings and sculptures
4) Haedong Yonggungsa temple
Unlike most of the temples in Korea that are located in the mountains, Haedong Yonggung temple is located by the ocean. It is a one of a kind in Korea and became a popular attraction. It is especially worth going to as it is a beautiful area with a stunning view of the ocean and cliffside.
Depart from Busan Station (Clock Tower at Main Entrance)
Depart from Seomyun Station Exit 12
Depart from Haeundae Station Exit 5
Taejongdae (including Danubi Train ride)*
Arrive at Haeundae Station
Arrive Seomyun Station
Arrive Busan Station
** Times may vary depending on traffic and local conditions. Please note that the schedule may change and delayed due to heavy traffic especially on holidays.
|Price||What is included|
*Adults and children are the same price. Children under 3 years old who will not occupy a separate own seat are free of charge
* Taejongdae Danubi train does not run when it rains, the itinerary might be changed to another indoor/outdoor activity to accommodate
What is not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Meals and drinks
Tue, Thurs, Sat, Sun
Every Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays
10 hours (approx)
» Age Range
» Meeting and Drop-off point
- Busan Station (Clock Tower at Main Entrance)
- Seomyun Station Exit 12
- Haeundae Station Exit 5
» Booking due
Reservations accepted up to 2 days before tour date
- Songdo Skywalk
- Gamcheon Cultural Village
- Haedong Yonggungsa
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept with all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 2 business days of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead to departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on the tour date.
- Taejongdae Danubi train does not run when it rains, the itinerary might be changed to another indoor/outdoor activity to accommodate
- Traveling time may take as much as twice the time on holidays due to heavy traffic.
- Tour will still run on raining days unless there are government issued warnings.
- Please plan to wear comfortable clothing as there will some walking.
- If you have young children and will bring a baby stroller, please note it in “SPECIAL REQUESTS”
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 7 business days prior to selected date within office hours. (10am – 6pm K.S.T)
- 70% refundable: if you contact us at least 3 business day prior to selected date. (strictly by 6:00 PM K.S.T)
- For e.g.: if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6:00pm 3 business day prior to selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable