Gangchon Rail park, Nami Island and Petite France 1 day tour
Why recommended by KoreaTravelEasyEmbark on a 1 day tour of Seoul vicinity: Chuncheon and Gapyeong! Only 1.5 hours away east from Seoul, you can have a short getaway from the busy city and enjoy the natural beautiful scenery of Korea. With this one day tour , you can comfortably enjoy the Gangchon Rail Bike ride, the famous Nami Island and new K-drama hot spot Petite France Village in one day without having to worry about transportation! Enjoy 3 of the most popular Seoul vicinity destinations in 1 day!
Looking for other options?
- Nami Island, Petite France, and Garden of morning calm package
- Nami Island, Petite France, Gangchon Rail Bike and Garden of morning calm 4 in 1 package
- Nami Island, Gangchon Rail Bike and Garden of Morning Calm Package
- Nami Island, Petite France, Strawberry farm package
- Nami Island, Petite France, Strawberry farm and Garden of morning calm package
1) Nami Island(남이섬)
Nami Island is located nearby downtown Chuncheon and is a half-moon shaped island. Take a 5-minute ferry ride (included in tour) and arrive to a beautiful and relaxing environment to see Nami Island’s beautiful tree-lined roads. Nami Island became particularly famous for being the part of the film set of the famous Korean drama “Winter Sonata”.
2) Gangchon Rail Park (강촌레일파크)
Gangchon Rail Bike Park is a rail bike park in Gangchon which lets you pedal along old railroad tracks while enjoying the lovely nature and Bukhangang River scenery. You are able to choose a rail bike for 2 or 4 people (additional applies for 2 people rail bike). The ride is approximately 8KM and then you will be taking a tourist train for 2KM until you reach the final destination.
3) Petite France (쁘띠프랑스)
Petite France was built with the concept of a French cultural village that consists of buildings related with the famous French novel “Le Petit Prince” (the Little Prince) by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. Petite France was also a filming location of many popular Korean dramas and variety shows such as Secret Garden, My Love from the stars and Running Man. The village has shops, cafés, restaurants where you can feel like you are in France.
Depart from Hongik University Station Exit 4
Subway Line 2, Airport railway
Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 3
Subway Line 4
Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
Subway Line 2, 4, 5
|9:40 am~11:30 am||
Enjoy Rail Bike ride
|12:00 pm~3:30 pm||
Free time at Nami Island
|4:00 pm~5:30 pm||
Free time at Petite France
Leave for Seoul
Arrive Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
Arrive Myeongdong Station
Arrive Hongik University Station
|Price||What is included|
(3-12 years old)
What is not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Meals and drinks
Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays
10 hours (approx)
» Age Range
All ages, note that the tour requires some walking and pedaling
» Meeting and Drop-off point
- Hongik University Station Exit 4 (Subway line 2, Airport Railway, Gyeongui-Jungang line)
- Myeongdong Station Exit 3 (Subway line 4)
- Dongdaemun History & Cultural Park Exit 10 (Subway line 2,4,5)
» Booking due
Reservations accepted up to 2 days before tour date
Gangchon Rail Park
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add an item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items to your cart and pay in one payment. We accept with all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead to departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- Railbike is arranged in 4-seater bikes for the standard price. If you are in a group less than 4 people, you will be arranged to share the rail bike with another party. Should you prefer to ride in a 2-seater bike, there is an additional fee of 5000 won per person charged. Please note that in the Special Requests upon tour reservation.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic, weather conditions, rail bike schedule on the tour date.
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 7 business days prior to the selected date within office hours. (10am – 6pm K.S.T)
- 70% refundable: if you contact us at least 3 business day prior to the selected date. (strictly by 6:00 PM K.S.T)
- For e.g.: if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6:00 pm 3 business day prior to the selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable