Nami Island, Petite France, Gangchon Rail Bike and Garden of morning calm 4 in 1 one-day shuttle package tour
WHY RECOMMENDED by KoreaTravelEasyThinking about how to go tour nearby Seoul? Embark on a 4 in 1 day tour of Seoul vicinity comfortably: Only 1.5 hours away east from Seoul, you can have a day trip from the busy city and enjoy the natural beautiful scenery of Korea in Chuncheon and Gapyeong! With this one day tour , you can comfortably enjoy 4 of the most popular destinations: Nami Island, Petite France Village, Gangchon Rail Bike and The Garden of Morning Calm, in one day without having to worry about how get there and there is no need to look for public transportation! In the winter from December to February, you can enjoy the special lighting festival at Garden of Morning Calm as well !
Looking for similar choices?
- Nami Island, Petite France, and Garden of morning calm package
- Nami Island, Petite France, Gangchon Rail Bike package
- Nami Island, Gangchon Rail Bike and Garden of Morning Calm Package
- Nami Island, Petite France, Strawberry farm package
- Nami Island, Petite France, Strawberry farm and Garden of morning calm package
1) Petite France (쁘띠프랑스)
Petite France was built with the concept of a French cultural village that consists of buildings related to the famous French novel “Le Petit Prince” (the Little Prince) by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. Petite France was also a filming location of many popular Korean dramas and variety shows such as Secret Garden, My Love from the stars and Running Man. The village has shops, cafés, restaurants where you can feel like you are in France.
2) Nami Island(남이섬)
Nami Island is located nearby downtown Chuncheon and is a half-moon shaped island. Take a 5-minute ferry ride (included in tour) and arrive at a beautiful and relaxing environment to see Nami Island’s beautiful tree-lined roads. Nami Island became particularly famous being the part of the film set of the famous Korean drama “Winter Sonata”.
3) Gangchon Rail Park (강촌레일파크)
Gangchon Rail Bike Park is a rail bike park in Gangchon which let you pedal along old railroad tracks while enjoying the lovely nature and Bukhangang River scenery. You are able to choose a rail bike for 2 or 4 people (additionally applies to 2 people rail bike). The ride is approximately 8KM and then you will be taking a tourist train for 2KM until you reach the final destination.
4) The Garden of Morning Calm (아침고요수목원)
The Garden of Morning Calm is a 30,000㎡ private garden, open year-round and is the oldest private garden in Korea. The garden was designed to be an art space with scenic walkways, beautifully manicured grass, and flower beds that connect the garden’s 20 different themed sections. At the Garden of Morning Calm, you can find about 5,000 kinds of plants and species of flowers. There are many different festivals during the year including Spring Garden Festival, Festival of Roses and Hydrangeas, Festival of Chrysanthemums and Autumnal Tints and the Lighting festival in the winter.
Itinerary – Every Mon./Thurs.
** There will be NO Garden of Morning Calm Light Festival **
Depart from Hongik University Station (Line 2, Gyeongui Jungang Line, Airport Railroad) Exit 4
Depart from Myeongdong Station (Line 4) Exit 2
Depart from Dongdaemun History & Cultural Park Station (Line 2,4,5) Exit 10
Arrive at Railbike station
Railbike -> Nami Island
Arrive at Nami Island
Nami Island -> Petite France
Arrive at Petite France
Petite France -> The Garden of morning calm
Arrive at The Garden of morning calm
Leave for Seoul
Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Cultural Park Station (Line 2,4,5) Exit 10
Arrive Myeongdong Station (Line 4) Exit 2
Arrive Hongik University Station (Line 2, Gyeongui Jungang Line, Airport Railroad) Exit 4
** Times may vary depending on traffic and local conditions. Please note that the schedule may change and delayed due to heavy traffic.
|Price||What is INCLUDED|
(3-12 years old)
What is not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Meals and drinks
Mondays and Thursdays (except for public holidays)
11 hours (approx)
» Age Range
» Meeting and Drop-off point
- Hongik University Station Exit 4 (Subway line 2, Airport Railway, Gyeongui-Jungang line)
- Myeongdong Station Exit 2 (Subway line 4)
- Dongdaemun History & Cultural Park Exit 10 (Subway line 2,4,5)
» Booking due
Reservations accepted up to 2 days before tour date
Gangchon Rail Park
The Garden of Morning Calm
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept with all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead to departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- Rail bike is arranged in 4-seater bikes for standard price. If you are in a group less than 4 people, you will be arranged to share the rail bike with another party. Should you prefer to ride in a 2-seater bike, there is an additional fee of 5000 won per person charged. Please note that in the Special Requests upon tour reservation.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic, weather conditions, rail bike schedule on the tour date.
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 7 business days prior to selected date within office hours. (10am – 6pm K.S.T)
- 70% refundable: if you contact us at least 3 business day prior to selected date. (strictly by 6:00 PM K.S.T)
- For e.g.: if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6:00pm 3 business day prior to selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable