How to use our Private Van Service?
Do you need a private tour around Korea?
We at KoreaTravelEasy have the most efficient solution for you: our private van service!
If you check our previous blog CLICK HERE you can see that this service is offered in: Seoul, Around Seoul, Busan, Jeju and Gangwondo!
The locations we cover:
- CLICK HERE for a Private Tour Within Seoul
- CLICK HERE for a Private Tour Around Seoul (Gyeonggi-do)
- CLICK HERE for a Private Tour in Busan
- CLICK HERE for a Private Tour in Jeju Island
- CLICK HERE for a Private Tour in Gangwondo
However, we know it might be confusing to book for this for the first time so we would like to le you know some tips that might be helpful in order to book for our Private Van Service through our website.
1. Suggested Itinerary
If you don’t know where to go but would like to cover the most famous touristic spots for one specific city, feel free to check our recommended itineraries that include the most visited and most loved spots by foreigner visitors.
You simply need to check our product page (through the links we shared above) and scroll down to the suggested Itinerary part.
2. Customized Itinerary
Do you already have something in mind? Is there a specific place you would not like to miss for anything? We got you! we can actually make your very own itinerary and take you to your desired locations by following this 10 hours-base service:
- The total time of this service is 10 hours, you can add every stop you desire (3~5 suggested) as long as it fits within the 10 hours.
Some times we might suggest you to change your desired itinerary based on this 10-hours basis.
- PRO TIP: Due to distances and traffic conditions no more than 5 stops per day are recommended, the best would be 4 in order to properly enjoy each and not rushing. Visiting more than 5 locations would led into rushing, no proper time to enjoy and giving up on the lasts ones due to the lack of time.
- If you need extra time, adding extra hours might be possible (depending on your driver’s schedule) but an extra fee will apply and you should preferently notify us in advance.
Do you also need a private guide in your own language?
We actually do provide English Guides only for an extra cost of $150~250 USD. However, in order to make your experience even more comfortable, we could try to find a guide that speaks your very own language such as Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, etc.
We cannot guarantee it but we can always try if you let us know in advance, just please keep in mind that extra fee charges will apply to change from English to other Language speaking guide.
For any inquires regarding guides we would kindly ask you to contact us through email BEFORE placing your order as it is the most efficient way for us to get back to you soon.
Are entrances, tickets and meals included?
Since the itineraries are totally customized, we cannot include any entrance tickets, you would have to take care of that. However, if you need assistance our driver or guide will be always happy to help you.
Meals are also not included as every person has its own preferences and restrictions, but again if you talk to our guide or driver they will happily recommend you the best dishes around the area you decide to visit. This way you will have more flexibility in options as well as in time regarding meals.