How to Enjoy Spring Season in Korea? All about Spring Festivals and Cherry Blossoms
Have you ever experiences Spring in Korea?
As you might have already seen, Spring is such an special season in Korea since it is full of flowers and specially cherry blossoms start blooming all around the country.
Wherever you go in Korea, you can be stunned by the wonderful view of blooming flowers that make Spring season specially colorful and enjoyable in Korea.
Spring festivals are celebrated all around the country to welcome the warm weather and the seasonal products. Don’t miss the chance to join the most popular Spring Festivals with KoreaTravelEasy!
6 Fun Facts about Cherry Blossoms in Korea
We would like to share a few Interesting facts about Korean Cherry Blossoms:
1. In Korea, cherry blossoms are called “beot-kkot” (벚꽃). The blossoms typically bloom in late March or early April and last for about two weeks.
2. In Korea, cherry blossom festivals are held throughout the country to celebrate the arrival of spring and the beauty of the cherry blossoms.
3. One of the most famous festivals is the Jinhae Gunhangje Festival, which takes place in Jinhae-si, a city located in the southern part of Korea.
4. Korean cherry blossoms have a symbolic meaning in Korean culture. It represents the transience of life, reminding people to cherish the present moment and enjoy the beauty of life.
5. In Korean traditional medicine, cherry blossoms are believed to have medicinal properties and have been used to treat various ailments, such as coughs, colds, and inflammation.
6. Korean cherry blossoms are also a popular subject for Korean artists, including painters, poets, and musicians. They have been depicted in various forms of art, such as paintings, poems, and songs, throughout Korean history.
Spring is a wonderful time to visit Korea and enjoy the beautiful scenery and culture. From the best festivals to the most beautiful cherry blossom views, join KoreaTravelEasy and discover the best spring locations with us!