Pyeongchang Peace Music Festival – Gangwondo 1day tour (2020, Aug 7th,8th)
Pyeongchang Peace Music Festival in Gangwondo
Are you tired of waiting for the K-pop Concert Event!?
Join our “Keep Social Distancing” Music Festival in Gangwondo!
We keep the distance on the bus and board, also do it with a fever check and hand sanitizer.
This time, you can have a CONCERT with HEALING TOUR,
Let’s go together and have some fresh air in Gangwondo!
The Pyeongchang Peace Music Festival is a great opportunity to celebrate the peaceful hosting of the 2018 Winter Olympics to deliver a message of peace to people in the peaceful image of the city of Pyeongchang and to tour the beautiful nature of Gangwon-do together.
2020 Pyeongchang Peace Music Festival Information:
- WHAT: Pyeongchang Peace Music Festival
- WHEN: 2020, August 7th(Fri.) & 8th(Sat.)
- TIME: Concert starts from 7:00PM to 9:00PM
- WHERE: Outdoor stage nearby Pyeongchang Olympic Stadium
Aug 7th (Fri.) Oh my girl / Ali / Kim Jang-hoon / Art Performance teams / Peace Parade
Aug 8th (Sat.) Lim Chang-jeong / Song So-hee / Jeong Dong-ha / Art Performance teams / Peace Parade
- HIGH LIGHTS:
– Concert + Balwangsan Skywalk Tour, heal your soul with fresh air.
– Keep Social Distancing Rule, you are not allowed to join the tour and enter the stadium without a mask.
Please stay tuned for our upcoming CONCERT!
💗 Book the Concert at KoreaTravelEasy.com 💗
If you have any further questions about the above-mentioned places, feel free to ask us!
Let us know by sending an e-mail to “email@example.com”
⬇ OR leaving a comment below ⬇