Jeju Island 1-Day Small Group Van Package Tour with Lunch
Why recommended by KoreaTravelEasy
- Embark on a 1 day tour of Jeju Island comfortably: the Jeju Island day tour is convenient and will pick-up/drop-off from your accommodation in Jeju City downtown and and enjoy the natural beautiful scenery of Korea in Jeju!
- With this one day tour , you can enjoy Jeju Island attractions and scenery in one day without having to worry and look for public transportation!
- Choose from Jeju EAST COURSE or Jeju WEST COURSE: best to join BOTH for 2 days to visit all the best places!
- Travel to Jeju Island free and easy and join this small group day tour and all inclusive price: There is only maximum 9 people on the tour. Tour Jeju Island with your English speaking driver and specialty Jeju Island lunch is included!
Highlights and Itinerary
Choose below between Jeju EAST COURSE (Every Mon, Wed, Fri) or Jeju WEST/SOUTH COURSE (Every Tues, Thurs, Sat).
Please CONTACT US if you would like to join a tour on Sunday
Option 1: [East Course] Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Pick-up from downtown Jeju City between 8:30AM ~ 9:15AM
1. Via Mt. Halla National Park (Photo stop)
2. Jeolmul Forest Park
Jeolmul Forest is famous for its beautiful Japanese cedar forest.The peak boasts amazing views. On clear days, it is even possible to see all the way to Seongsan Ilchubong.
※ May not be available due to heavy snow. If so, a selected indoor Theme musuem will be visited instead
Enjoy Jeju local Black Pork BBQ or Bibimbab ( or vegetarian or Muslim tourists)
5. Women Diver Show at Seongsan Ilchulbong
: Jeju Women diver show is a must see performance . The amazing women divers will show you the traditions of being a “Haenyeo”(Woman diver). You will see pre-diving rituals, and see them get their catch too !
6. Seongsan Ilchulbong (Sunrise Peak) as UNESCO Natural Heritage
7. Via Woljeong beach with café street
8. Manjang Cave
Manjang Cave is one of the finest lava tunnels in the world, it has a variety of interesting structures inside including 70cm lava stalagmites and the lava tube tunnels.
Drop-off at downtown Jeju city or Dongmun local market at between 5:15PM and 6:00PM
OPTION 2: [West/ South Course] Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Pick-up from downtown Jeju City between 8:30AM ~ 9:15AM
1. Via Mysterious Rd
Experience the strange movement of things on the Mysterious Road of Jeju Island. Objects on the road roll up the hill instead of moving downwards. How could this be possible? You will experience your vehicle sliding down on uphill without vehicle engine on.
2. Botanical & Camellia Garden
4. Cheonjeyeon Waterfalls (or Teddy bear museum)
The water at Cheonjiyeon Falls, meaning “sky connected with land,” appears to fall from the heavens, giving the falls its name.
5. Lunch: Korean cuisine style buffet
6. Sanbangsan (Photo stop)
A UNESCO Geo-park, Sanbangsan is the symbol of the magnificent coastline. Mt Sanbangsan is a volcanic lava mountain formed about 800,000 years ago.
※ We do not reach the peak of the mountain
7. Songaksan (Jeju’s Olle Trekking Route: 40 mins walking)
8. O’Sulloc Green Tea Museum and Innisfree Jeju House
The O’sulloc Museum, not only can visitors enjoy unique o’sulloc teas, but they can relax next to the lotus pond in the indoor garden. The second floor of the building has an observatory, so visitors can enjoy the views of the nearby green tea fields and the surrounding landscape.
Drop-off within downtown Jeju city or Dongmun local market at between 5:15PM and 6:00PM
What is Included
- Transportation with English speaking driver
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotels within downtown Jeju city, near Jeju Airport (if you are staying outside of Jeju city, please let us know in the “SPECIAL REQUESTS” and we will let you know where to meet)
- Admission fees for places visited on the tour
- Wi-Fi Service on the vehicle during the tour
What is not Included
- Personal expenses
- Pick-up/ drop-off from places other than Jeju City downtown
Child price for age 2- 12. Free for children under age of 2
JEJU EAST COURSE: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
JEJU WEST/SOUTH COURSE: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
9 hours (approx. from around 8:30AM -9:15AM to around 5:15PM-6:00PM)
All ages. Special child discount for children from age 2- 12. Free for age 2 and under.
Meeting and Drop-off point
Your hotel in downtown Jeju City or nearby pick up location in downtown Jeju city (please specify where hotel is in “SPECIAL REQUESTS”)
Reservations accepted up to 2 days before tour date
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept with all major international credit cards and Paypal.
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- Minimum number of participants is 2, and maximum will have 9 people in the tour
- Pick up and drop off service are only provided within Downtown Jeju City. Please specify your hotel name in the “SPECIAL REQUESTS”. If you are staying outside Jeju City, please specify and we will let you know where to go in Jeju city for pick up.
- The tour cannot pick-up/drop off at Jeju Airport. Taxi from Jeju City Downtown to airport takes 12-15 mins.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead to departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- The itinerary and lunch menu are subject to change depending on traffic, weather conditions on the tour date. In the case of extreme bad weather and tour has be cancelled, you will be contacted to reschedule or refund.
- This tour is not a guided tour by a professional tour guide, but your driver will make your travels easier and more enjoyable.
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 7 business days prior to selected date within office hours. (10am – 6pm K.S.T)
- 70% refundable: if you contact us at least 3 business day prior to selected date. (strictly by 6:00 PM K.S.T)
- For e.g.: if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6:00pm 3 business day prior to selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable