Nami Island, Petite France and Garden of Morning Calm 1-day shuttle package tour
WHY RECOMMENDED by KoreaTravelEasy?Thinking about how to go tour nearby Seoul? Go to Nami Island, Petite France, Garden of Morning Calm, 3 of the most popular destinations in 1 day with this day tour package in Seoul's vicinity, only 1.5 hours away from the city. Enjoy the natural beautiful scenery! Do not worry about admission tickets and transportation to Chuncheon and Gapyeong, Just enjoy this 1-day tour around Seoul!
Looking for similar choices?
- Nami Island, Petite France, Gangchon Rail Bike and Garden of morning calm 4 in 1 one-day package
- Nami Island, Petite France, Gangchon Rail Bike package
- Nami Island, Gangchon Rail Bike and Garden of Morning Calm Package
- Nami Island, Petite France, Strawberry farm package
- Nami Island, Petite France, Strawberry farm and Garden of morning calm package
1) Petite France (쁘띠프랑스)
Petite France was built with the concept of a French cultural village that consists of buildings related to the famous French novel “Le Petit Prince” (the Little Prince) by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. Petite France was also a filming location of many popular Korean dramas and variety shows such as Secret Garden, My Love from the stars and Running Man. The village has shops, cafés, restaurants where you can feel like you are in France.
2) Nami Island(남이섬)
Nami Island is located nearby downtown Chuncheon and is a half-moon shaped island. Take a 5-minute ferry ride (included in tour) and arrive in a beautiful and relaxing environment to see Nami Island’s beautiful tree-lined roads. Nami Island became particularly famous being the part of the film set of the famous Korean drama “Winter Sonata”.
3) The Garden of Morning Calm (아침고요수목원)
The Garden of Morning Calm is a 30,000㎡ private garden, open year-round and is the oldest private garden in Korea. The garden was designed to be an art space with scenic walkways, beautifully manicured grass, and flower beds that connect the garden’s 20 different themed sections. At the Garden of Morning Calm, you can find about 5,000 kinds of plants and species of flowers. There are many different festivals during the year including Spring Garden Festival, Festival of Roses and Hydrangeas, Festival of Chrysanthemums and Autumnal Tints and the Lighting festival in the winter.
Itinerary Every Tue/Wed/Thurs/Fri/Sun
** There will be NO Garden of Morning Calm Light Festival **
Depart from Hongik University Station Exit 4
Subway Line 2, Airport railway
Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
Subway Line 4
Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
Subway Line 2, 4, 5
Enjoy The Garden of Morning Calm
Enjoy Nami Island
Enjoy Petite France
Arrive Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
Arrive Myeongdong Station
Arrive Hongik University Station
- Arrival times may vary depending on traffic
|Price||What is included|
(3-12 years old)
What is not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Meals and drinks
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays
11 hours (approx)
» Age Range
1 year old and above, the tour requires some walking
» Meeting and Drop-off point
- Hongik University Station Exit 4 (Subway line 2, Airport Railway, Gyeongui-Jungang line)
- Myeongdong Station Exit 2 (Subway line 4)
- Dongdaemun History & Cultural Park Exit 10 (Subway line 2,4,5)
» Booking due
Reservations accepted up to 2 days before tour date
The Garden of Morning Calm
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add an item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items to your cart and pay in one payment. We accept with all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and the weather conditions of the tour date.
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 7 business days prior to the selected date within office hours. (10am – 6pm K.S.T)
- 70% refundable: if you contact us at least 3 business day prior to the selected date. (strictly by 6:00 PM K.S.T)
- For e.g.: if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6:00 pm 3 business day prior to the selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable