(from Busan) 4-in-1 day shuttle tour: Gimhae Nakdonggang River Railbike, Songdo Skywalk, Gamcheon Culture Village, Gukje market
WHY RECOMMENDED by KoreaTravelEasy?Spend an exciting and fun day in Busan, Korea's 2nd largest city. Busan boasts great beaches, unique attractions and a lot of amazing food! When you come to Busan, you can join this Best day tour in Busan 1 -day group tour package shuttle that departs from 3 convenient locations in Haeundae, Seomyun Station and Busan Station ! Visit 4 places in 1 day Busan itinerary conveniently with admissions included to Gimhae Nakdonggang River Rail bike, Songdo Skywalk, Gamcheon Cultural Village and eat Busan authentic food at Gukje (International) Market ! Save time! Do not worry about how to get around Busan anymore, save the hassle to look for public transportation!
Book hotel/ KTX train tickets, activities, private car… Customize your Busan private tour trip with CUSTOM TOURS
More choices for convenient Busan group day tour:
Book these products together?
- Rent a pocket Wifi router and pick up from Busan!
- Buy an unlimited 4G/ LTE SIM CARD -pick up in Busan, to use unlimited data in Korea
Looking for day tours departing from SEOUL?
- Nami Island, Petite France, Gangchon Rail Bike and Garden of morning calm 4 in 1 one-day package
- Nami Island, Petite France, Gangchon Rail Bike package
- Nami Island, Gangchon Rail Bike and Garden of Morning Calm Package
- Nami Island, Petite France, Garden of morning calm
VISIT 4 EXCITING PLACES IN BUSAN in 1 DAY!
Find out more from our blog below:
Most visitors to Korea mainly visit Seoul as it is Korea’s capital and most famous city but Busan is really a city that you should visit. Don’t miss out on Busan because it is Korea’s greatest travel destinations, boasting great beaches, unique attractions and a lot of amazing food! WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO…
1) Gimhae Nakdonggang River Railbike
Gimhae Nakdonggang River rail bike runs for about 3km in distance and you may enjoy Nakdonggang river’s beautiful view while riding on the 4-seater rail bike. Experience a unique atmosphere as you pass by the vintage railway bridge, and a wine cave can also be found in the vicinity.
2) Songdo Skywalk
Songdo Skywalk is located above the Songdo Beach in Busan. Songdo beach is famous for being Korea’s first beach and with magnificient views. The curved skywalk is 365-meter-long and you can see the blue ocean under your feet while you browse!
3) Gamcheon Culture Village
Gamcheon Culture Village is one of the most popular attraction in the last few years. It is special because it has colourful houses built on a hill of the mountain in a staircase manner. There are many nicknames for the place”:“Korea’s Santorini.” “Korea’s Machu Picchu.” “Lego Village.”. In fact, it used to be a poor neighbourhood and changed by the government into an attraction. The many alleys and houses in the village are vibrantly decorated with mural art drawings and sculptures
4) Gukje Market
The name Gukje Market (gukje meaning “international” in Korean) came from the people from all over coming to Busan to make a living being store owners in this market after the Korean War. Until today, the Gukje Market is one of Korea’s largest markets. You can ate a lot of local Busan food and snacks; also find a variety of goods there, from fruits, clothes, souvenirs, etc…
Depart from Busan Station (Clock Tower at Main Entrance)
Depart from Seomyun Station Exit 12
Depart from Haeundae Station Exit 5
Gimhae Nakdonggang River Rail bike
Arrive at Haeundae Station
Arrive Seomyun Station
Arrive Busan Station
** Times may vary depending on traffic and local conditions. Please note that the schedule may change and delayed due to heavy traffic especially on holidays.
|Price||What is included|
*Adults and children are the same price. Children under 3 years old who will not occupy a separate own seat are free of charge
What is not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Meals and drinks
Every Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays
10 hours (approx)
» Age Range
» Meeting and Drop-off point
- Busan Station (Clock Tower at Main Entrance)
- Seomyun Station Exit 12
- Haeundae Station Exit 5
» Booking due
Reservations accepted up to 2 days before tour date
- Gimhae Nakdonggang River Rail bike
- Songdo Skywalk
- Gamcheon Cultural Village
- Gukje Marke
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept with all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 2 business days of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead to departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on the tour date.
- The rail bike is strictly 4-seater bike. If your party is less than 4 people, you might need to share with other participants.
- Traveling time may take as much as twice the time on holidays due to heavy traffic.
- Tour will still run on raining days unless there are government issued warnings.
- Please plan to wear comfortable clothing as there will some walking.
- If you have young children and will bring a baby stroller, please note it in “SPECIAL REQUESTS”
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 7 business days prior to selected date within office hours. (10am – 6pm K.S.T)
- 70% refundable: if you contact us at least 3 business day prior to selected date. (strictly by 6:00 PM K.S.T)
- For e.g.: if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6:00pm 3 business day prior to selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable