Yongpyong Resort oneday Ski and Snowboard Tour with Shuttle Bus and Rentals (Nov 23,2019 – Feb 29,2020)
Short on time but want to try winter sports? Enjoy skiing at Yongpyong Resort with our one day tour! Includes roundtrip transportation, basic equipment and clothes rental, ski lift pass, and access to all resort amenities (restaurants, sauna, bowling, karaoke).
- Yongpyong Resort is Korea’s first modern ski resort and is home to the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics. It features over 20 slopes and full-service amenities like restaurants, a bowling alley, sauna, and more!
- Visit the set of your favorite dramas! Yongpyong has been featured in both Winter Sonata and Goblin.
- Great for first-time skiers to try out skiing. We handle everything so all you do is show up!
- A one day, a simple itinerary means you’ll be back in Seoul for dinner.
- Ski equipment, waterproof ski pants, and coat included.
- Available for solo travelers!
**This tour has no guide.
Other Ski Package
– Looking for an overnight trip? Check out our 2 Day, 1 Night Yongpyong Resort Package. GO HERE!
– Looking for Gondola Sightseeing, Snowsled, Ski Package at Yongpyong Resort? GO HERE!
– Would you like to see all SKI Package? GO HERE!
||What is included
- Round Trip Transportation To/From Seoul
- All Day (9am to 4 pm) Ski or Snowboard Lift Pass
- Ski or Snowboard Poles, Boots (Basic Equipment) and Clothes Rental
* Price is the same for Adult and Children (36 Months and Over). Under 48Months Free.
**What is not Included
- Hotel Pick up - 5,000 KRW (per person)
- Private Guide (Personal Escort around the Resort)
- Ski Lessons - Please Inquire about Group Size in Special Requests for Price Quote
- Helmet, Goggles, and Gloves (Please Pay Cash Day of Tour):
- Gloves Purchase - 15,000 KRW
- Googles Rental - 10,000 KRW
- Helmet Rental - 5,000 KRW
- Meals and Drinks
Depart from Hongik University Station Exit 8
(In front of 'Starbucks')
Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 1
(In front of 'KEPCO')
|8:30 ~ 9:00 AM
Arrive at Yongpyong Resort
- Using the voucher to get ski pass and gear rental
|9:00 AM ~ 4:00 PM
||ALL DAY SKIING + FREE TIME
Return Gear, Board Bus, Prepare for Departure
- 5 PM depart for Seoul
( Take Gyeongggi Daewon Bus : purple Bus)
Expected Arrival Time
Drop Off in Myeongdong Only
** Times may vary depending on traffic and local conditions.
Pick Up: Hongik University (Hongdae) Station Exit 8 (Woori Bank), Myeongdong Station Exit 1
Drop Off: Myeongdong Station
How to book
|Login and Book
||After login, fill in each option; add items to the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept all major international credit cards and Paypal
|Check your email
||You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 2 business days of booking, subject to availability. If you have not received it yet, please check your SPAM email or MY ACCOUNT on our website.
|Enjoy your activity
||When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- There is no personal tour guide. Instead, you will present vouchers to staff to board the shuttle bus and receive equipment and clothes.
- You will receive Bus, Lift, Rental tickets barcode one day before your selected tour date. Please show them the ticket with the Barcode.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on the tour date.
- Tour will still run on rainy and snowy days, unless there are government issued warnings. However, a tour may be canceled due to heavy rain or snow. Please plan to wear comfortable clothing. Bring winter gear (scarf/ tuque, etc).
- KoreaTravelEasy and our operating tour partners do not take responsibility for any injuries or losses incurred while on tour. Drop Off in Seoul is at Myeongdong only. Those going to Hongdae must continue on their own (bus, taxi, subway, etc.).
- 100% refund: 4 business days (by 5 pm KST) before the selected date
- 50% refund: 3 business days (by 5 pm KST) before the selected date
(e.g: if your selected date is Tuesday, contact us by Thursday)
- No refund: After 5 pm KST 3 business days before the selected date or No show
*To request a reschedule, please contact us 3 business days (by 5pm KST) before the selected date.