Nami Island and Petite France 1 day tour
Looking for similar choices?
- Nami Island, Petite France, and Garden of morning calm package
- Nami Island, Petite France, Gangchon Rail Bike package
- Nami Island, Gangchon Rail Bike and Garden of Morning Calm Package
- Nami Island, Petite France, Strawberry farm package
- Nami Island, Petite France, Strawberry farm and Garden of morning calm package
- Nami Island, Petite France, Gangchon Rail Bike and Garden of morning calm 4 in 1 one-day package
Why recommended by KoreaTravelEasy
- Embark on a one-day shuttle tour around Seoul to Nami Island and Petite France, the two most popular places around Seoul. They are located in Chuncheon, only 1.5 hours away east from Seoul, you can have a short getaway from the busy city and enjoy the natural beautiful scenery of Korea.
- With this one- day tour, you can comfortably go to the famous Nami Island and new K-drama hot spot Petite France Village in one day without having to worry about how to get there!
1) Nami Island(남이섬)
Nami Island is located nearby downtown Chuncheon and is a half-moon shaped island. Take a 5-minute ferry ride (included in tour) and arrive in a beautiful and relaxing environment to see Nami Island’s beautiful tree-lined roads. Nami Island became particularly famous being the part of the film set of the famous Korean drama “Winter Sonata”.
2) Petite France (쁘띠프랑스)
Petite France was built with the concept of a French cultural village that consists of buildings related to the famous French novel “Le Petit Prince” (the Little Prince) by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. Petite France was also a filming location of many popular Korean dramas and variety shows such as Secret Garden, My Love from the stars and Running Man. The village has shops, cafés, restaurants where you can feel like you are in France.
Depart from Hongik University Station (Line 2, Gyeongui Jungang Line, Airport Railroad) Exit 4
Depart from Myeongdong Station (Line 4) Exit 3
Depart from Dongdaemun History & Cultural Park Station (Line 2,4,5) Exit 10
9:30 am ~ 1:00 pm
Enjoy Nami Island
|1:30 pm ~ 3:00 pm||
Enjoy Petite France
Leave for Seoul
Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Cultural Park Station (Line 2,4,5) Exit 10
Arrive Myeongdong Station (Line 4) Exit 3
Arrive Hongik University Station (Line 2, Gyeongui Jungang Line, Airport Railroad) Exit 4
** Times may vary depending on traffic and local conditions. Please note that the schedule may change and delayed due to heavy traffic during weekends especially on holidays.
|Price||What is included|
(3-12 years old)
What is not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Meals and drinks
9 hours (approx)
» Age Range
1 year old and above, the tour requires some walking and pedaling
» Meeting and Drop-off point
- Hongik University Station Exit 4 (Subway line 2, Airport Railway, Gyeongui-Jungang line)
- Myeongdong Station Exit 3 (Subway line 4)
- Dongdaemun History & Cultural Park Exit 10 (Subway line 2,4,5)
» Booking due
Reservations accepted up to 2 days before tour date
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add an item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items to your cart and pay in one payment. We accept with all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead to departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic, weather conditions, rail bike schedule on the tour date.
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 7 business days prior to the selected date within office hours. (10am – 6pm K.S.T)
- 70% refundable: if you contact us at least 3 business day prior to the selected date. (strictly by 6:00 PM K.S.T)
- For e.g.: if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6:00 pm 3 business day prior to the selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable