Seoul Land Amusement Theme park Day-pass Discount Ticket (서울랜드)
Why recommended by KoreaTravelEasy
- Spend a day enjoying Korea’s first amusement theme park right in the heart of Seoul, a magical land with over 40 thrilling rides, attractions and live performances
- Seoul Land is located within Seoul city and is easily accessible (Around 30 mins from Myeongdong by subway)
- INCLUDED ENTRANCE for the Winter LARVA SNOW SLEDDING HILLS ! KoreaTravelEasy provides Seoul Land One Day Pass with inclusive of the snow sledding hill when it is open in the winter! You can enjoy a real winter fun activity at Seoul Land!
- Book with KoreaTravelEasy and get over 55% off the regular price
Theme Park Highlights
- Seoul Land is Korea’s first theme park, with a beautiful scenery surrounded by Cheonggyesan Mountain.
- SeoulLand has an area called ‘World Square’ where one can glimpse traditional architecture and folk items from all over the world. You can view the traditional Korea at Samcheonri Hill.
- With 5 zones to play and more than 40 exciting attractions, you can easily spend a whole of of fun with friends and family at Seoul Land.
- One of the park’s most famous attraction is the LARVA SNOW SLEDDING HILLS, now INCLUDED in the winter when you purchase day pass from KoreaTravelEasy, you can get free access to Snow sled hills to enjoy fun with the snow! Check out the video below!
- Seoul Land was the filming site for popular Korean drama “She was Pretty” (그녀는 예뻤다) starring Hwang Jung-eum, Park Seo-joon, Go Joon-hee, and Choi Siwon.
Seoul Land attractions
Larva Snow sledding Hills (Included during winter only): OPERATION HOURS: 10:00AM – 5:00PM
Blackhole 2000 – speed of over 100km/hr!!!
Young children rides
Animal Kingdom show
What is Included
- Seoul Land 1 day-pass with unlimited rides for attractions except coin-operated rides or specially noted attractions
- Admission to the SNOW SLED HILLS in the winter
What is not Included
- Admission fee for Seoul Grand Park Zoo, Seoul Land’s experiential facilities, coin facilities, special exhibitions, performances and seasonal facilities (See LINK HERE for list of specialty attractions)
- Transportation to Seoul Land
- Elephant Tram to Seoul Land from Seoul Grand Park Station (fare not included and subject to change: Adult 1000 won, 13yrs-18 yrs: 800 won, 12yrs and under: 700 won)
Price is same for adults and children. Theme park only admission is free for infants under 36 months (no attractions included, pay per usage)
Hours of operations
*Note: Hours may vary each day. Please check daily OPENING HOURS for most updated opening hours
All ages (each attraction has different age limits)
Parking, lockers, baby strollers rental, Baby care center
Reservations accepted 1 days before usage date
- Address : 181, Gwangmyeong-ro, Gwacheon-si, Gyeonggi-do (경기도 과천시 광명로 181 (막계동))
- Directions :
Seoul Grand Park Station (Seoul Subway Line 4), Exit 2. (대공원역, 2번출구), walk for 15 mins
- OR, For your convenience, from the Exit 2 of Seoul Grand Park Subway Station, you may take the ELEPHANT TRAM to reach the park faster (fare not included and subject to change: Adult 1000 won, 13yrs-18 yrs: 800 won, 12yrs and under: 700 won)
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept with all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, bring your ID and show the confirmation voucher from your mobile device at ticket office to pick up your ticket
- Make sure to input the same name as appeared on the ID that you will bring to Seoul Land to redeem your tickets.
- Confirmation voucher (can be shown from mobile) and ID with same name on voucher must be shown at ticket office
- Price is same for adults and children for the one-day pass. Free admission is allowed to infants under 36 months (park admission only, pay per ride for attractions). Please bring a valid ID for verification.
- Day pass includes admission + unlimited free use of all attractions + Snow Sled hill (except experiential facilities/ coin facilities/special exhibitions/ special performances)
- To reach Seoul Land easier from Seoul Grand Park Station, we recommend to take the Elephant tram from the subway station. (otherwise by walk is 15 mins)
- Usage of the snow sled hills is included in the one-day pass, open hours are from 10:00AM to 5:00PM
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- No refund: The ticket is NON-REFUNDABLE after is it sent to you but you can reschedule up to 3 days (by 6PM KST) before your original scheduled date
- For e.g.: Your original date is Thursday, then you must contact us by Monday 6PM KST to request for reschedule