Caribbean Bay Daypass – Discount Ticket
Have fun and cool down at Caribbean Bay, the world’s largest water theme park! Enjoy outdoor and indoor theme pools, exciting slides, wave pools, and relax at the spa!
Facility use has been suspended due to COVID-19
Spend a day enjoying the world’s biggest water park in Korea!
- SKIP THE TICKET LINE! KoreaTravelEasy provides Caribbean Bay One Day Pass Mobile ticket will save you the hassle of waiting in line to get tickets at the entrance and can enjoy the water park at once!
- Discounted tickets
- Buy with the shuttle package!: Book with a round-trip shuttle and don’t worry about transportation
Theme Park Highlights:
- Caribbean Bay Water Park is designed with a Caribbean theme: it has indoor and outdoor pools, a spa, a sauna, a wave pool, and slides like the Water Bobsleigh and Mega Storm.
- The water park is a favorite family destination: one of the most popular attractions in the water park is the Wave Pool where you can experience strong waves similar to those of the Caribbean Sea. The park’s cutting-edge computer system creates waves of up to 2 .4 meters!
- Mega Storm is Caribbean Bay’s best slide and will guarantee to give you an adrenaline rush!
- Caribbean Bay is part of the Everland Resort so you may also buy Everland Theme Park tickets to enjoy two attractions on the same day!
Caribbean Bay Attractions
Hours of operation: 10:00 ~ 18:00
*Note: Hours may vary each day. Please check daily OPENING HOURS for most updated opening hours
Parking, life vest (6000 won)/locker rental (500 deposit)/beach chair/towel rentals, baby services, on-site medical services
» Website: Caribbean Bay Official Website
» Article: [REUTERS] Testing the waters: South Korea’s waterparks open under new anti-virus measures https://reut.rs/
The date will be updated soon
Aug31 - Sep 13
Aug 24 - Aug 30
Jul 6 - Aug 23
What is included?
- Same price for Adults and children above the age of 3. Infants under 3 years old may enter for free (show ID for verification)
- Caribbean Bay is closed Aug24,25 (reason: Renovation) so please check the date
- This Ticket is not included Locker.
**What is not Included
- Swimsuits and water caps (mandatory items at Caribbean Bay)
- Meals and drinks
- Everland admission ticket
[Bus from Seoul]
1) Bus 5002: Gangnam Station, Line 2, Exit 10, walk approx 300m (duration approx: 50 mins)
2) Bus 5700:Jamsil Station, Line 2 & 8, Exit 6, Exit 6, walk approx 500m (duration approx: 70-80 mins)
How to book
|Login and Book||After login, fill in each option; add items to the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept all major international credit cards and Paypal|
|Check your email||You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 2 business days of booking, subject to availability. If you have not received it yet, please check your SPAM email or MY ACCOUNT on our website.|
|Enjoy your activity||When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.|
- The mobile ticket (with QR code) will be sent to you via your email within 24 hours after you complete the reservation.
- Children under 3 years old enter for FREE by showing ID. Please bring ID for children in case of verification.
- Mobile tickets are only for sale to foreigners only. Caribbean Bay tickets are NOT INTER-CHANGEABLE to Everland tickets.
- Caribbean Bay has limited entrance capacity of about 15,000 people at the same time to ensure safety and best experience for visitors – make sure to arrive earlier to ensure entrance!
- Swimming suit and swimcaps are mandatory and we suggest to bring your own swimming goggles and towels.
- The use of some slides can be restricted if the customer is not wearing designated outfits.
No refund: The mobile ticket is NOT REFUNDABLE after it is sent to you but you can reschedule another date within the season.