Everland Day-pass Discount Ticket (에버랜드)
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
Why recommended by KoreaTravelEasy
- Spend a day enjoying Korea’s largest theme park, a magical land with over 40 thrilling rides, wildlife attractions and live performances
- SKIP THE TICKET LINE! KoreaTravelEasy provides Everland One Day Pass M-ticket (scan with QR code) will save you the hassle of waiting in line to get tickets at the entrance and can enjoy the park at once!
Theme Park Highlights
- With 5 zones to play, you can easily spend a whole of fun with friends and family at Everland
- One of the park’s most famous rides is the T-Express, Korea’s highest, fastest, longest, steepest roller coaster. It is guaranteed to give you a thrilling experience. “ZOOTOPIA” is a must-see as it spans over an area of 15,000㎡ and exhibits 2,000 animals of 201 species. “LOST VALLEY” features the largest ecological safari world and offers a tour by amphibious car to see 150 animals of 20 species. And newly opened “PANDA WORLD” hosts a pair of giant pandas that came from China!
Nightly fireworks show
2018 ** Price for adult and child are the same **
|Price||What is included|
Age 3 and above
* Infant under 3 years old can enter for free (pay per ride) – may need ID verification
What is not Included
- Q pass
- Game attractions (video game area)
- Meals and drinks
Hours of operations
*Note: Hours may vary each day. Please check daily OPENING HOURS for most updated opening hours
All ages (each attraction has different age limits)
Infant under 3 years old enter theme park for free but need to pay for each ride separately
Parking, baby strollers rental
Reservations accepted 2 days before usage date
- Address : 199, Everland-ro, Pogok-eup, Cheoin-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do (경기도 용인시 처인구 포곡읍 에버랜드로 199 (포곡읍))
- Directions :
Jeondae-Everland Station (Yongin EverLine), Exit 3.
– Take the free shuttle bus to Everland (Operating hours 05:30-23:30).
- [Bus from Seoul]
1) Bus 5002: Gangnam Station, Line 2, Exit 10, walk approx 300m (duration approx: 50 mins)
2) Bus 5700:Jamsil Station, Line 2 & 8, Exit 6, Exit 6, walk approx 500m (duration approx: 70-80 mins)
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add an item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items to your cart and pay for one payment. We accept with all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher (Mobile ticket with QR code for entrance) will be sent to you within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, show the mobile ticket (QR code) from your mobile device at ANY ENTRANCE GATE
- The mobile ticket (with QR code) will be sent to you via your email separately after you complete the booking payment.
- Please prepare ID in case of verification for children tickets. Children under 3 years old enter for FREE by showing ID, pay per each use of attraction
- Mobile tickets are only for sale to FOREIGNERS only
- Everland tickets are NOT INTER-CHANGEABLE to Caribbean Bay tickets
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- No refund: The mobile ticket is NOT REFUNDABLE after is it sent to you.