Everland Daypass – Discount Ticket (From Jan to Mar 2021) (Coming Soon)
Korea’s Largest Theme Park!
Let’s spend a day enjoying Korea’s largest amusement park with over 40 thrilling rides, wildlife attractions, and live performances! You can get over a BIG DISCOUNT from the regular price! What are you waiting for?!
Suspension of Ticket Sale: This product is only momentarily sold-out due to the COVID-19. We will open again the orders as soon as possible.
[ COVID-19 Safety Measures ]
– Starting from November 24th, 2020, costumers with a temperature above 37.5 degrees or not wearing a mask will be restricted to enter
– Limited Opening Hours: ~from January 2021 10:00am ~ 9:00pm
*May change subject to future governance guideline
[ WAITING TICKET FACILITIES ]
To avoid the line up at the attractions all customers must receive a “waiting ticket” at the attraction booth. Each ticket shows the riding time: please be at the attraction 10minutes before.
The following attractions: Lost Valley, Safari World, T express, Snow Buster, Panda World, Amazing Express, Thunder Falls
With 5 zones to play, you can easily spend a whole of fun with friends and family at Everland
One of the park’s most famous rides is the T-Express, Korea’s highest, fastest, longest, steepest roller coaster. It is guaranteed to give you a thrilling experience. “ZOOTOPIA” is a must-see as it spans over an area of 15,000㎡ and exhibits 2,000 animals of 201 species. “LOST VALLEY” features the largest ecological safari world and offers a tour by amphibious car to see 150 animals of 20 species. And newly opened “PANDA WORLD” hosts a pair of giant pandas that came from China!
Hours of operation (Everland Theme park hours)
- Before March 19: 10 am – 7 pm*
- From March 19: 10 am – 10 pm*
- Hours may vary each day. Please check daily OPENING HOURS for the most updated opening hours here.
Hours of operation (Panda World)
Period: 8th Feb – 28th
Time: 11:30 – 17:00
The only place where you can not only view but also experience the panda.
Came and visit Fu Bao, is the first gift born from natural breeding in Korea in July 2020. Fu Bao means “a treasure that brings happiness” in Chinese!
From January 4th, 2021, the happy baby panda and her mom may be seen at Everland Panda World. You can see it, so don’t miss this opportunity!
How to Use: Because the Covid-19 for customer safety is needed to take a waiting ticket on spot.
▲ Baby panda Fu Bao and her mum are super lovely! What do you expect?
The steepest ride in the world with a top speed of 104km per hour at a 77-degree angle. The world’s superb wooden roller coaster will leave you with unforgettable memories that you can treasure forever.
Lost Valley Safari offers an up-close and in-person opportunity to learn and experience how to coexist with animals. Lost Valley provides a completely differentiated Safari experience, enabling visitors to get a real feel for life in the wilderness, rarely experienced from just reading books.
» If you want to know more about the attractions visit the official website ⬇
Winter Festival Nov 20,2020 ~ Mar 1, 2021
▲ The Christmas season is so fun in Everland. Don’t Miss the Parade!
▲Special Winter attractions like the Snow Buster to make happy your kids and have fun with all the family.
▲ Feel Christmas at night… magic nights with the Golden Illumination.
Looking for other options?
– PRIVATE Transfer from Seoul to Everland! GO HERE
– Everland Day-Pass Ticket + Shuttle bus Package! GO HERE
– Everland + Night Ski Package! GO HERE
|Price||What is included|
Everland Full Day Pass
Everland Afternoon Pass
(Jan ~ Feb)
What is Included
Infant under 3 years old can enter for FREE (pay per ride) - may need ID verification
**What is not Included
- Q pass
- Special Safari Tour
- Game attractions (coin-operated area)
- Meals and drinks
Address : 199, Everland-ro, Pogok-eup, Cheoin-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do (경기도 용인시 처인구 포곡읍 에버랜드로 199 (포곡읍))
Buy the Everland DAY-PASS TICKET + SHUTTLE PACKAGE for convienient and worry-free day trip to Everland!
Jeondae-Everland Station (Yongin EverLine), Exit 3.
– Take the free shuttle bus to Everland (Operating hours 05:30-23:30).
- [Bus from Seoul]
1) Bus 5002: Gangnam Station, Line 2, Exit 10, walk approx 300m (duration approx: 50 mins)
2) Bus 5700:Jamsil Station, Line 2 & 8, Exit 6, Exit 6, walk approx 500m (duration approx: 70-80 mins)
How to book
|Login and Book||After login, fill in each option; add items to the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept all major international credit cards and Paypal|
|Check your email||You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 2 business days of booking, subject to availability. If you have not received it yet, please check your SPAM email or MY ACCOUNT on our website.|
|Enjoy your activity||When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.|
- The mobile ticket (with QR code) will be sent to you via your email separately after you complete the booking payment.
- Please prepare ID in case of verification for children tickets. Children under 3 years old enter for FREE by showing ID, pay per each use of attraction
- Mobile tickets are only for sale to FOREIGNERS only
- Everland tickets are NOT INTER-CHANGEABLE to Caribbean Bay tickets
- This Ticket is NOT INCLUDED Q-PASS
- No refund: The mobile ticket is NOT REFUNDABLE after is it sent to you.