Royal Palace Morning City Tour in Seoul
Why recommended by KoreaTravelEasyExplore the famous Royal Palaces such as Gyeongbokgung, Deoksugung and National Folk Museum is this exclusive morning tour. It is a guided tour that offers pick-up from a designated location to see Seoul's landmark palaces and tourist attractions. You will tour Korea's Presidential Palace "Blue House", stroll along the Cheonggyecheon Stream, the popular Buddhist Temple 'Jogyesa' and watch the Royal Guard changing ceremony. This exclusive deal is only $40 and will last for 4 hours. Take advantage of this offer and explore Seoul like a local.
Check out Other Day Tours in Seoul For Free
- To customize your own Private car in Seoul city
- Hire your private car in around Seoul to Nami Island and more
- Travel comfortably and use our KoreaTravelEasy private airport transfer
Here are the highlights of the Royal Palace Morning Tour
1. Gyeongbokgung Palace (close on Tuesdays)
This palace was built in 1394 as the main palace of the Joseon Dynasty(1392-1910) by its founder King Taejo. It is the most comprehensive and grandest of the five palaces of the period.
2. Cheongwadae(The Blue House)
Blue House is the presidential residence of the Republic of Korea and is regarded as the heart of the nation. Cheongwadae Saranchae is a Korean presidential exhibition center.
3. National Folk Museum of Korea
The museum is a National Treasure and displays about 4,000 items on Korea’s traditional way of life. There are three permanent exhibition halls, two special exhibition halls, a shop and a reference room.
4. Deoksugung Palace (close on Mondays)
Doksugung is special among Korean palaces. It has a modern and a western style garden and fountain. The Changing of the Royal Guard is in front of Daehanmun Gate.
5. Namdaemun Sungnyemun
The original first name was called Sungnyemun and that is Namdaemun even if is southerly to the main gate of castle which enclosed Chosun Period Seoul capital city.
6. Cheonggyecheon Stream
It is a 11km long modern stream that runs through downtown Seoul. Created as part of an urban renewal project, Cheonggyecheon is a restoration of the stream that was once there before during the Joseon Dynasty.
|8:40AM||Pick up at First Floor Lobby, Koreana Hotel, beside Seoul City Hall from City Hall Subway Station Exit 3 on Line 1 & 2|
|The windows of tour ”Deoksugung, Sungnyemun, Seoul Station” (No Pass by to Deoksugung on Mondays)|
|The main gate of the Blue House ‘Cheongwadae’ (Souvenir Photo)|
|Cheongwadae Saragchae(Monday: Outside of the building)|
|Gyeongbokgung Palace & National Folk Museum & The Royal Guard Changing Ceremony (Tuesday: Deoksugung)|
|12:00PM||Drop-off (Myeongdong Lotte Hotel or Namdaemun Market)|
|Price||What is Included|
**Minimum number of persons required for booking = 2
What is not Included
Airport pick-up/drop-off and locations outside of standard zone
Hotel Drop-off service
- Departs daily – 8:40AM – 12:00PM
- 4 hours
- Basic English
» Meeting and drop-off point
- First floor, Lobby, Koreana Hotel (beside Seoul City hall, from City Hall Subway Station Exit 3, Line 1 & 2)
» Booking due
- Reservations accepted up to 2 days before usage date
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add an item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 2 business days of booking, subject to availability
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on the usage date
- Tour will still run on raining and snowing days, unless there are government issued warnings
- All tours will be conducted in English.
- All tours include tour guide, transportation and admission fee.
- After the half day morning tour, your drop-off place will be City Hall Subway Station or Myeongdong Lotte Hotel.
- Please plan to wear comfortable clothing and walking/hiking shoes
- Infant is free of charge, no seat available
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 7 business days prior to the selected date within office hours. (10am – 6pm K.S.T)
- 70% refundable: if you contact us at least 3 business day prior to the selected date. (strictly by 6:00 PM K.S.T)
- For e.g.: if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6pm 3 business day prior to the selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable