Hangang River Ferry Cruise – Music And Fireworks Theme Cruise (ELand)
Hangang River Ferry Night Cruise is a special themed cruise on the Hangang River, allowing you to enjoy Music or Fireworks whiles you view amazing skyline sceneries along the Han river. This night themed cruise is ideal for a romantic stroll as you enjoy cool beverages on the Music cruise.
The Firework display every Saturday is a must-see if you are looking forward to experiencing magical thrills during your tour in Seoul. The Banpo moonlight rainbow fountain display (NO show during the winter season from November to March) is the attraction of this themed cruise and you wouldn’t want to miss it. This Music and Fireworks cruise operate every day from the Yeouido Terminal and strides along the river, giving you full relaxation and fun experience. With KoreaTravelEasy, you are bound to enjoy convenient and easy ticket booking for the E-Land Cruise.
Music Cruise Highlights
- Live Musical Performance
- Romantic nights
- Seoul Skyline Landmark scenery views
- Banpo Bridge Rainbow Fountain show (shows every 30 minutes)- NO SHOW during WINTER SEASON (November~March)
Fireworks Cruise Highlights
- Illuminating Fireworks displays
- Live Musical Performances
- Banpo Bridge Rainbow Fountain show (shows every 30 minutes) – NO SHOW during WINTER SEASON (November~March)
Music Cruise Experience
The Han River Ferry Music Cruise on E-Land is all you need when you want to have a romantic night as you hum along soothing Live music performances. It is a perfect moment to enjoy the amazing night scenery of the skyline landmarks in Seoul such as Building 63 Square, the N Seoul Tower, Han River Mini Islands, Jamsil Sports Complex and more. You would be more thrilled as you watch the Banpo Bridge Rainbow fountain show that springs beautiful lights. The Music cruise takes off from the E-Land Cruise terminal in Yeouido.
Enjoy Live Music performance.
Fireworks Cruise Experience
Lighten up your weekends by riding the E-land Fireworks cruise amidst live musical performances. Get on board and experience closely, some of the famous landmarks in Seoul such as Building 63 Square, the N Seoul Tower, Han River Mini Islands, Jamsil Sports Complex and more. Enjoy some drinks and toast to a fireworks display. The Banpo bridge moonlight fountain show is a must-see experience. The E-land fireworks cruise takes off from the Hangang River Ferry Cruise terminal in Yeouido.
Splendid Firework Display on the Hangang Ferry Cruise.
Looking for other options?
– E-Land Story Music Cruise! GO HERE
– Lunch and Dinner Buffet Cruise! GO HERE
What is Included?
12-15 Sep/ 3-4 Oct/ 24-25, 29, 31 Dec)
What is Included?
* Fireworks Cruise is available every Saturday
What is not Included
- Meals, Transportation to the Cruise terminal, Seats (limited)
» Boarding Location
Yeouido Han River Ferry Terminal near Yeouinaru Station (Subway Line 5, Exit 3).
Ticket Office – please exchange your e-voucher to a boarding pass from here
How to book
|Login and Book||After login, fill in each option; add items to the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept all major international credit cards and Paypal|
|Check your email||You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 2 business days of booking, subject to availability. If you have not received it yet, please check your SPAM email or MY ACCOUNT on our website.|
|Enjoy your activity||When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.|
- You may choose your set date and time based on its availability. Cruise may, however, be canceled if the weather condition is not favorable and the participant will receive a full refund.
- You can redeem your voucher on the day of Cruise.
- Please be at the Terminal at least 30 minutes before the Cruise starts. You will not be entitled to any form of refunds if you are late and miss the cruise.
- Music Cruise is available from Sunday to Fridays (Saturdays: X). The Fireworks Cruise is available every Saturday.
- 100% refund: 4 business days (by 5 pm KST) before the selected date
- 50% refund: 3 business days (by 5 pm KST) before the selected date
(e.g: if your tickets are on Wednesday, you must contact us by Friday)
- No refund: After 5 pm KST 3 business days before the selected date or No show
*To request a reschedule, please contact us 4 business days (by 5pm KST) before the selected date.
You may also like…
Hangang River Ferry Cruise – Story Cruise (ELand)From US$10.00
Hangang River Ferry – Lunch and Dinner Buffet CruiseFrom US$26.00
Seoul City Tour – PRIVATE Car and Driver (Tourguide option)Qualified driver by KoreaTravelEasyFrom
Around Seoul Tour – PRIVATE Car and Driver – Nami island, Paju and all around Seoul (Tourguide option)Qualified driver by KoreaTravelEasyFrom US$285.00