Hangang River Ferry Cruise (E-Land Story Music Cruise)
Why RECOMMENDED by KoreaTravelEasy?Hangang River Ferry Cruise takes you on a smooth journey across the Hangang River, exposing you to all the breathtaking sceneries along the Han river. The popular Story Cruise operates every day from the Yeouido Terminal and strides along the river, giving you full relaxation and fun experience. With KoreaTravelEasy, you are bound to enjoy convenient and easy ticket booking for the E-Land Cruise. Make the most out of fun activities in Seoul at very affordable prices.
0** You May Also Like These Hangang River Ferry Cruise Packages
- Hangang River Ferry Cruise (E-Land Jazz And Fireworks Theme Cruise) 🔗
- Hangang River Ferry Lunch And Dinner Buffet Cruise 🔗
Story Cruise Experience
The Han River Ferry Cruise tour will enable you to experience closely, some of the famous landmarks in Seoul such as Building 63 Square, the N Seoul Tower, Han River Mini Islands, Jamsil Sports Complex and more. It takes off from the E-Land Cruise terminal in Yeouido. Participants are treated to good acoustic guitar music from indie performers and ballad singers. Buy some snacks and experience the thrills of feeding seagulls that tactfully peck at the chips from the tips of your fingers.
Indescribable cruise ride with panoramic view of Seoul adapting to autumn
Let’s bump it up with acoustic guitar performance.
On the cruise, things just get better as you sing along with music
Story Cruise Highlights
- Guitar Musical Performance (1:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 3:00 PM, 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM)
- Feeding Seagulls from the deck of the boat
- Alluring sunset views across the Hangang bridges
Timetable & Price
** From January 2018, it’s only available on Saturday, Sunday and holidays **
Adult: USD $14.5
Child: USD $10
|1:00 PM ♠|
|2:00 PM ♠|
|3:00 PM ♠|
|4:00 PM ♠|
|5:00 PM ♠|
|What is INCLUDED
What is not Included
Meals, Drinks, Transportation to Cruise terminal
» Age Range
Age 3 and Above
» Booking due
Reservations accepted 2 days before show date
» Boarding Location
Yeouido Han River Ferry Terminal near Yeouinaru Station (Subway Line 5, Exit 3).
English: 290 Yeouidong-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul
Korean: 서울특별시 영등포구 여의동로 290 (여의도동) 한강유람선 선착장
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add an item to the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. Please change your voucher to a boarding pass at ticket counter. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- You may choose your set date and time based on its availability. Cruise may, however, be canceled if the weather condition is not favourable and the participant will receive a full refund.
- You can redeem your voucher on the day of Cruise.
- Please be at the Terminal at least 30 minutes before the Cruise starts. You will not be entitled to any form of refunds if you are late and misses the cruise.
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 3 business days prior to selected date by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
For e.g.: if your tickets are on Wednesday, you must contact us by Friday by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
- 50% Refund if you contact us at least 2 business days prior to selected date by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 2 business days prior to the selected date by 6:00 PM(K.S.T). Vouchers that are not redeemed are treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable.