Nanta discount ticket-Myeongdong (명동)
Why recommended by KoreaTravelEasy
- Nanta is the longest running show in Korea since 1997
- More than 7 Million people around the world has seen the show! It is not a show to missed !!!
- Watch a 1.5-hour nonverbal performance about cooks messing up in the kitchen
- Prepare to be wowed by kitchen-implements-turned-musical-instruments on stage!
- Choose a show in the afternoon or evening time
- You can now enjoy the show at a discounted price !!
Nanta is about catering mishaps before a wedding feast. Executed with high-energy body language but without dialogue, this show takes a new twist on ‘samul nori’ — a Korean tradition of percussion played with four instruments. The performance involves four chefs running out of time to cook and kitchen implements tapping out drumbeats.
What is Included
Nanta Myeongdong Show ticket
What is not Included
Meals and drinks
S – Seats
A – Seats
Mondays – Fridays / Sundays & Holidays: 5 PM, 8 PM
Saturdays : 2 PM, 5 PM, 8 PM
1 hour 40 minutes
1 year old and above – (1 – 3 years old: Free entrance)
Reservations accepted 2 days before show date
- Address : 26 Myeongdong-gil, Myeongdong 2(i)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul
- Directions :
- From Euljiro- 1- ga Station (Subway Line 2): Exit 5 or Exit 6. Go straight walk around 200 m (approx. 5 mins)
- From Myeongdong Station (Subway Line 4): Exit 6 and walk 300 m (approx. 10 mins)
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add an item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items to your cart and pay in one payment. We accept with all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- You can redeem your voucher on the day of the performance.
- Please be at the theater at least 30 minutes before the show starts.
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 2 business days prior to the selected date by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
• For e.g.: if your show tickets are on Wednesday, you must contact us by Monday by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 2 business days prior to the selected date by 6:00 PM(K.S.T). Vouchers that are not redeemed are treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable.