Nami Island, Strawberry Farm Picking and Garden of Morning Calm 3 in 1-Day Tour Shuttle Package (Dec 1~May 31)
WHY RECOMMENDED by KoreaTravelEasy?Korean strawberries are famous for being very fresh and sweet. Korean strawberry picking season is definitely not to be missed when you travel to Korea! Go on a day trip to Seoul vicinity comfortably: Embark on a 3 in 1 day! In just only 1.5 hours away east from Seoul, you can have a 1-day trip away from the busy city to enjoy the natural beautiful scenery of Korea in Nami Island, Garden of Morning Calm and pick your own strawberries. Do not worry about how to get to Nami Island, Garden of Morning Calm and strawberries picking on one trip. Save time! Book your spot today at a discounted price.
Looking for other similar choices?
- Nami Island, Petite France, Strawberry farm package
- Nami Island, Petite France, Strawberry farm and Garden of morning calm package
- Korean Strawberries picking at Strawberry Farm
Strawberry season in Korea begins from each December to June. Korean soil has a lot of nutrients and best for growing amazingly SWEET and BIG strawberries! You will be at the strawberry farm and pick your own strawberries and you can take home 500g!
- Nami Island (남이섬)
Nami Island is located nearby downtown Chuncheon and is a half-moon shaped island. Take a 5-minute ferry ride (included in tour) and arrive at a beautiful and relaxing environment to see Nami Island’s beautiful tree-lined roads. Nami Island became particularly famous for being the part of the film set of the famous Korean drama “Winter Sonata”.
- Garden of Morning Calm
The Garden of Morning Calm is the oldest private botanical garden located in Gapyeon, Korea. It is an artistic space with a beautiful balance between the Korean concept of natural curves with asymmetry, and plants with synthetic materials, attracting over 600,000 visitors annually. Visitors can stroll through any or all of the 20 themed courses in the garden, some of which are the Millennium Juniper tree which symbolizes the garden’s nature, the Eden garden, pond garden, sunken garden, morning plaza and road to heaven. It is also marked as one of the romantic sites during the night. It is a popular place for proposals and dates. During the night and light Festival, over 6 million LED lights illume the whole landscape after sunset.
Itinerary (From December 1st) – Every Wed./Fri.
** There will be NO Garden of Morning Calm Light Festival **
Depart from Hongik University Station (Line 2, Gyeongui Jungang Line, Airport Railroad) Exit 4
Depart from Myeongdong Station (Line 4) Exit 2
Depart from Dongdaemun History & Cultural Park Station (Line 2,4,5) Exit 10
Arrive at Strawberry Farm
Leave for Nami Island
Arrive at Nami Island
Leave for The Garden of Morning Calm
Arrive at The Garden of Morning Calm
Leave for Seoul
Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Cultural Park Station (Line 2,4,5) Exit 10
Arrive Myeongdong Station (Line 4) Exit 2
Arrive Hongik University Station (Line 2, Gyeongui Jungang Line, Airport Railroad) Exit 4
** Times may vary depending on traffic and local conditions. Please note that the schedule may change and delayed due to heavy traffic during the festival and especially on holidays.
* Tour is available from December 1st
|Price||What is Included|
ADULT: USD $71
CHILD: USD $63.5
is not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Meals and drinks
- Traveler’s insurance
- Wednesdays and Fridays (Except Korean Holidays)
- 10 hours (approx)
» Age Range
- All ages (please note: the tour requires some walking and fruit picking)
» Meeting and Drop-off point
- Hongik University Station Exit 4 (Subway line 2, Airport Railway, Gyeongui-Jungang line)
- Myeongdong Station Exit 2 (Subway line 4)
- Dongdaemun History & Cultural Park Exit 10 (Subway line 2,4,5)
» Booking due
- Reservations accepted up to 2 days before tour date
Garden of Morning calm
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items to your cart and pay in one payment. We accept all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on the tour date.
- Please inform us if you will bring along a baby stroller or wheelchair
- Infant (under 3-years old) is free of charge. There is no seat available
- Please remember to wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the weather as the tour requires some walking
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 7 business days prior to the selected date within office hours. (10am – 6pm K.S.T)
- 70% refundable: if you contact us at least 3 business day prior to the selected date. (strictly by 6:00 PM K.S.T)
- For e.g.: if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6:00pm 3 business day prior to the selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable