2018 Korea Fall Autumn Foliage Random Day Tour Around Seoul (Oct. 29 ~ Nov. 7)
Why recommended by KoreaTravelEasy
- Best Autumn Views: Be among the first to catch a glimpse of the magnificent Autumn sceneries in Seoul and nearby cities
- Convenient Travel: Save yourself the hectic and stressful moments of boarding public transport to visit these places. This package will save you some dollars.
- English & Chinese speaking and friendly tour staff will be on board throughout the tour
- Capture the stunning Korea Autumn foliage while you get to visit new places
1) Visit Famous Parks
This is the best tour that takes you to feel the harmony of autumn foliage in Seoul and other cities. The Tour group will explore one of these parks: Ilsan Lake Park, Wolmi Park, Seoul Grand Park, Namsan Park, Yeouido Park and much more.
2) Enjoy Breathtaking Mountainous Views
Have you ever hiked a foliaged mountain during Autumn? By joining this tour, you are assured of the best spots that will enable you to see amazing autumn foliage from mountains like Bukhansan, Gwanaksan, Maebong, Mt.Bulguksan, Bugak Skyway, and others.
The Seoul vicinity random tour will run from October 29 – November 7: Everyday
|7:20 AM||Depart from Hongik University Station Exit 4|
|8:00 AM||Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2|
|8:10 AM||Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10|
|9:00 AM – 9:30 AM||Arrive at 1st spot|
|11:00 AM||Leave for 2nd spot|
|11:30 AM – 12:00 PM||Arrive at 2nd spot|
|2:20 PM||Leave for 3rd spot|
|3:00 PM – 3:30 PM||Arrive at 3rd spot|
|5:00 PM||Leave for Seoul|
|5:30 PM – 6:30 PM||Arrive in Seoul – Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station|
|5:40 PM – 6:40 PM||Arrive in Seoul – Myeongdong Station|
|6:10 PM – 7:10 PM||Arrive Hongik University Station|
** Times may vary depending on traffic and local conditions. Please note that the schedule may change and delayed due to heavy traffic.
|Price||What is Included|
Price is the same for adults and children. Under 3 years are free
What is not Included
- Travelers’ Insurance
Everyday from October 29 – November 7, 2018
♦ Check out our other 1-Day Tours Outside Seoul for Autumn foliage !!
- Seoraksan Mountain (Mt. Seorak) with Cable car and Lunch: on Oct 13 – Nov 5 🔗
- Daedunsan Mountain: on Oct 23 – Nov 4 🔗
- Naejangsan Mountain + Jeonju Hanok Vilage : on Oct 27 – Nov 17 🔗
- Naejangsan Mountain: on Nov 1 – 15 🔗
- Seoraksan Mountain (Mt. Seorak): all year round except maple season 🔗
11 hours (approx)
» Age Range
1 year old and above, the tour requires some walking
» Meeting and Drop-off point
Hongik University Station Exit 4 (Subway line 2, Airport Railway, Gyeongui-Jungang line)
Myeongdong Station Exit 2 (Subway line 4)
Dongdaemun History & Cultural Park Exit 10 (Subway line 2,4,5)
» Booking due
Reservations accepted up to 2 days before tour date
Schedule & Tour destinations
|2018-10-29 (Mon.)||Seokchon Lake||Seoul Forest||Namsan Park|
|2018-10-30 (Tue.)||Worldcup Park||Garosugil||Mt. Gwanak|
Yangjae Citizen’s Park
|2018-11-1 (Thu.)||Worldcup Park||Yeouido||Wolmi Park|
|2018-11-2 (Fri.)||Olympic Park||Namhan sanseong||Mt Maebong|
Gwanggyo Lake Park
|2018-11-4 (Sun.)||Namhan sanseong||Yuldong Park||Mt. Bukhan|
|2018-11-5 (Mon.)||Ilsan Lake Park||Garosugil||Namsan Park|
|2018-11-6 (Tue.)||Yongmunsa Temple||Sujongsa Temple||Bugak Skyway|
|2018-11-7 (Wed.)||Worldcup Park||Incheon Grand Park||Wolmi Park|
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add an item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on the tour date.
- Tour will still run on raining and snowing days, unless there are government issued warnings
- Please plan to wear comfortable clothing and walking/hiking shoes
- This is a freestyle tour with English speaking staff, it is not a guided tour.
- Please inform us if you will bring along a baby stroller or wheelchair
- Infant is free of charge, no seat available
- If time allows, we will include one more spot
- You can take lunch near one of the spots
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 7 business days prior to the selected date within office hours. (10am – 6pm K.S.T)
- 70% refundable: if you contact us at least 3 business day prior to the selected date. (strictly by 6:00 PM K.S.T)
- For e.g.: if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6pm 3 business day prior to the selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable