2018 Korea East Sea tour in Gangneung – Kdrama Goblin filming spot – Bike and Zip-line 1-day shuttle package (until Nov 30)
WHY RECOMMENDED by KoreaTravelEasy?Go on a 1-day trip to Gangneung, in the Gangwon province. Gangeung area has recently become a popular place due to hit Kdrama Goblin starring Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun. In this free and easy shuttle tour package, go to 6 different places in Gangneung in 1 day! You can enjoy biking (optional) at Gyeongpo Lake, eat good food at the traditional Gangneung Jung-ang Market, glide with the Aranabi Zipline (optional) for 600m over the Solbaram Bridge and the ocean, take photos like the actors in Goblin at Youngjin Beach at Jumunjin (Goblin filming spot) and make wishes at Sodol Adeulbawi Park. Enjoy this Gangneung tour at a discounted price and don't worry about how to get to Gangneung anymore! This day tour will take care of all the transportation from Seoul to Gangneunng area!
Want to travel in your own private car?
Looking for others day tours?
- Nami Island, Petite France, Gangchon Rail Bike and Garden of morning calm 4 in 1 one-day package
- Nami Island, Petite France, Gangchon Rail Bike package
- Nami Island, Gangchon Rail Bike, and Garden of Morning Calm Package
- Nami Island, Petite France, Garden of morning calm
- Jeonju Hanok Village and cheese making day tour
- Jeonju Hanok Village shuttle only (Fridays)
- Seoraksan (Mt. Seorak) and Naksansa Temple 1 day group shuttle
EXPERIENCE KOREA’s EAST SEA and VISIT 6 EXCITING PLACES IN GANGNEUNG in 1 DAY!
1) Gyeongpo Lake (option: Bike tour)
Gyeongpo lake’s name means “clear as a mirror”. The water is clear and it is famous for being tree lined for a nice and relaxing stroll. It is especially nice in the spring there are many blossoming cherry blossoms. Other seasons also has its own different viewpoints! It is a large lake so best is it ride a bike to go around the lake without too much effort! Choose the BIKE TOUR OPTION and when you arrive there you can choose different kinds of bikes according to your preference!
2) Gangneung Jung-ang Market (Traditional Market)
There are several marketplaces in Gangneung. Gangneung Jung Ang Market is located at the center of the city and is the largest one in the area. It is a typical Korean market selling all sorts of foods and other goods. You can enjoy lunch with various kind of food there!
3) Solbaram Bridge (option: Aranabi Zipline)
The Solbaram bridge connects the Gangneung port to Namhangjin Beach. You can go by walking on the bridge, but we recommend to choose the BIKE and ZIPLINE TOUR OPTION and go on the Aranabi Zip-line! “Ara” means “ocean” and “nabi” means butterfly in Korean, riding the Aranabi zip line you can be like a butterfly flying over the ocean for 600m! The Aranabi Zipline offers a zip line consisting of a pulley suspended on a cable that is 12m in height. It is the only zip line in Korea that overlooks the beautiful ocean!
4) Youngjin Beach (Jumunjin) – famous filming location for the Korean drama “Goblin”!
Dokkaebi or Goblin (also known as Guardian: The Lonely and Great God) is one of the hit dramas aired in 2016 starring Gong Yoo, Kim Go Eun, Lee Dong Wook, and Yoo In Na. Located at Jumunjin, Youngjin Beach is part of the iconic scene in Goblin. In episode 1 where Eun-Tak (Kim Go Eun) first summoned Golbin (Gong Yoo) by blowing out her candles, and suddenly he’s standing there by the sea with her, asking if she’s the one who called him there. This place has always been great for photos: known for its gorgeous beaches and blue waters, Youngjin Beach offers visitors breathtaking views of the ocean. You can also rent the props from the drama and pretend to be Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun!
5) Sodol Adeulbawi Park
Located near Youngjin beach, you will be impressed by the stunning view of ocean view and rocks of fantastic shape here at Sodol Adeulbawi Park. On the north side of the hill in Gangneung, Gangwon Province, you can see rocks and strangely bizarre rocks naturally carved in by the wind and waves in shapes of elephants, etc… The main rock in the place, the Sodol Rock was formed 150 Million years ago in the Jurassic area. There is a legend that an old childless couple came to the rock to pray for 100 days and got a child after therefore this is a popular place for newlywed couples to come to wish for a child
Depart from Hongik University (Hongdae) Station Exit No. 8
Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit No. 4
Arrive at Gangneung
|11:30 am ~ 12:30 pm||
Gyoengpo lake (Bike ride for “Bike tour” optional, Seongyojang House for Transportation only option)
12:50 pm ~ 1:50 pm
Gangneung Jung-ang Traditional Market (Lunchtime – on your own)
|2:10 pm ~
Solbaram Bridge Tour & Aranavi Zip-line Activity
|3:30 pm ~
Youngjin Beach – Drama “Goblin” Film Spot
|4:30 pm ~
Sodol Adeulbawi Park
Depart to Seoul
|8:00 pm ~
Arrive Seoul (Myeongdong/ Hongdae)
** Times may vary depending on traffic and local conditions. Please note that the schedule may change and delayed due to heavy traffic especially on holidays.
|Price||What is included|
Bike and zip-line tour
* Tour must be booked for a minimum of 2 people
* Adults and children are the same prices per person.
* Children under 3 years old who will not occupy a separate own seat are free of charge.
* If you want to add options (bike tour, zip-line) on the tour date, please inform and pay directly the staff (bike tour: 10,000 KRW, zip-line: 20,000 KRW).
What is not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Meals and drinks
April, 3rd ~ November, 30th, 2018 (Except Mondays)
13 hours (approx)
» Age Range
» Meeting and Drop-off point
- Hongik University (Hongdae) Station Exit No. 8
- Myeongdong Station Exit No. 4
» Booking due
Reservations accepted up to 3 days before tour date
- Gyeongpo Lake
- Gangneung Jung-ang Market
- Solbaram Bridge
- Youngjin Beach
- Sodol Adeulbawi Park
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add an item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items to your cart and pay in one payment. We accept with all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 2 business days of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on the tour date.
- Tour must be booked for a minimum of 2 people
- Traveling time may take as much as twice the time on weekends and holidays due to heavy traffic.
- Tour will still run on raining days unless there are government issued warnings.
- Please plan to wear comfortable clothing as there will some walking
- Bike: Several types of bikes are available for rental, such as family bikes, couple bikes, etc.
- Zipline: Zipline activity weight requirement: 30kg-115kg
- Zipline activity is not recommended for people with hypertension, heart disease, or acrophobia
- If you have young children and will bring a baby stroller, please note it in “SPECIAL REQUESTS”
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 7 business days prior to the selected date within office hours.
(10 am – 6 pm KST)
- 70% refundable: if you contact us at least 3 business day prior to the selected date. (strictly by 6 pm KST)
- e.g.: if your tour is on Monday, you must contact us by Wednesday by 6 pm KST.
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6 pm 3 business day prior to the selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable.