Korea East Sea tour in Gangneung – Kdrama Goblin filming spot -Bike and Zip-line 1-day shuttle package
WHY RECOMMENDED by KoreaTravelEasy?Go on a 1-day trip to Gangneung, in the Gangwon province. Gangeung area has recently become a popular place due to hit Kdrama Goblin starring Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun. In this free and easy shuttle tour package, go to 6 different places in Gangneung in 1 day! You can enjoy biking (option) at Gyeongpo Lake, eat good food at the traditional Gangneung Jung-ang Market, experience and preview the Winter Olympics games excitement at the 2018 Pyeongchang Olympics House, glide with the Aranabi Zipline (option) for 600m over the Solbaram Bridge and the ocean, take photos like the actors in Goblin at Youngjin Beach at Jumunjin (Goblin filming spot) and make wishes at Sodol Adeulbawi Park. Enjoy this Gangneung tour at a discounted price and don't worry about how to get to Gangneung anymore! This day tour will take care of all the transportation from Seoul to Gangneunng area!
For only $41.00, embark on a Romantic Roast Tour from October 6-9 (Chuseok Holidays) to the Gangneung 2017 Coffee Festival Romantic Tour (1+1 Promotion)!
Want to travel in your own private car?
Looking for others day tours ?
- Nami Island, Petite France, Gangchon Rail Bike and Garden of morning calm 4 in 1 one-day package
- Nami Island, Petite France, Gangchon Rail Bike package
- Nami Island, Gangchon Rail Bike and Garden of Morning Calm Package
- Nami Island, Petite France, Garden of morning calm
- Jeonju Hanok Village and cheese making day tour
- Jeonju Hanok Village shuttle only (Fridays)
- Seoraksan (Mt. Seorak) and Naksansa Temple 1 day group shuttle
EXPERIENCE KOREA’s EAST SEA and VISIT 6 EXCITING PLACES IN GANGNEUNG in 1 DAY!
1) Gyeongpo Lake (option: Bike tour)
Gyeongpo lake’s name means “clear as a mirror”. The water is clear and it is famous for being tree lined for a nice and relaxing stroll. It is especially nice in the spring there are many blossoming cherry blossoms. Other seasons also has its own different view points! It is a large lake so best is it ride a bike to go around the lake without too much effort ! Choose the BIKE TOUR OPTION and when you arrive there you can choose different kinds of bikes according to your preference !
2) Gangneung Jung-ang Market (Traditional Market)
There are several market places in Gangneung. Gangneung Jung Ang Market is located at the center of the city and is the largest one in the area. It is a typical Korean market selling all sorts of foods and other goods. You can enjoy lunch with various kind of food there !
3) 2018 Pyeongchang Olympics House Exhibition
The 23rd Olympic Winter Games will be held in February 2018 in PyeongChang, Gangwon Province in Korea, it is Korea’s first Olympics games in 30 years after the Seoul Olympic Games in 1988. Gangneung will be hosting ice sports events. Be excited and learn about this exciting world event happening soon in Korea! There are various exhibition halls, experience zones, and even a 4D Experience Zone!
4) Solbaram Bridge (option: Aranabi Zipline)
The Solbaram bridge connects the Gangneung port to Namhangjin Beach. You can go by walking on the bridge, but we recommend to choose the BIKE and ZIPLINE TOUR OPTION and go on the Aranabi Zip-line ! “Ara” means “ocean” and “nabi” means butterfly in Korean, riding the Aranabi zipline you can be like a butterfly flying over the ocean for 600m! The Aranabi Zipline offers a zipline consisting of a pulley suspended on a cable that is 12m in height. It is the only zipline in Korea that overlooks the beautiful ocean!
5) Youngjin Beach (Jumunjin)- famous filming location for Korean drama “Goblin” !
Dokkaebi or Goblin (also known as Guardian: The Lonely and Great God) is one of the hit dramas aired in 2016 starring Gong Yoo, Kim Go Eun, Lee Dong Wook, and Yoo In Na. Located at Jumunjin, Youngjin Beach is part of the iconic scene in Goblin. In episode 1 where Eun-tak (Kim Go Eun) first summoned Golbin (Gong Yoo) by blowing out her candles, and suddenly he’s standing there by the sea with her, asking if she’s the one who called him there. This place has always been great for photos: known for its gorgeous beaches and blue waters, Youngjin Beach offers visitors breathtaking views of the ocean. You can also rent the props from the drama and pretend to be Gong yoo and Kim Go Eun!
6) Sodol Adeulbawi Park
Located near Youngjin beach, you will be impressed by the stunning view of ocean view and rocks of fantastic shape here at Sodol Adeulbawi Park. On the north side of the hill in Gangneung, Gangwon Province, you can see rocks and strangely bizarre rocks naturally carved in by the wind and waves in shapes of elephants, etc… The main rock in the place, the Sodol Rock was formed 150 Million years ago in the Jurassic area. There is a legend that an old childless couple came to the rock to pray for 100 days and got a child after therefore this is a popular place for newlywed couples to come to wish for a child
Depart from Hongik University (Hongdae) Station Exit 8
Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 4
Gyoengpo lake (Bike ride for “Bike tour” option)
1:20 pm~2:30 pm
Gangneung Jung-an Traditional Market (Lunch time, not included)
|2:50 pm~3:20 pm||
2018 Pyeongchang Olympics House (Depending upon the availability of location itinerary may be changed to Anmok Beach ”Coffee Street”)
|3:30 pm~4:10 pm||
Solbaram Bridge (Zipline activity for “Bike & Zipline Tour” option)
|4:30 pm~5:00 pm||
Youngjin Beach- Korean drama “Goblin” filming spot
Sodol Adeulbawi Park
Depart to Seoul
Arrive Seoul (Myeongdong/ Hongdae)
** Times may vary depending on traffic and local conditions. Please note that the schedule may change and delayed due to heavy traffic especially on holidays.
|Price||What is included|
Bike and zip-line tour
*Adults and children are the same price. Children under 3 years old who will not occupy a separate own seat are free of charge
What is not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Meals and drinks
Tuesdays to Sundays until 19th Nov 2017
Tuesdays to Sundays until 19th Nov 2017
Tour does not run on 28th July ~ 7th August due to heavy traffic jam in Korea’s summer holiday peak season
14 hours (approx)
» Age Range
» Meeting and Drop-off point
- Hongik University (Hongdae) Station Exit 8
- Myeongdong Station Exit 4
» Booking due
Reservations accepted up to 2 days before tour date
- Gyeongpo Lake
- Gangneung Jung-ang Market
- 2018 Pyeongchang Olympics House
- Solbaram Bridge
- Youngjin Beach
- Sodol Adeulbawi Park
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept with all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 2 business days of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead to departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on the tour date.
- Traveling time may take as much as twice the time on weekends and holidays due to heavy traffic.
- Tour will still run on raining days unless there are government issued warnings.
- Please plan to wear comfortable clothing as there will some walking
- Bike: Several types of bikes are available for rental, such as family bikes, couple bikes, etc.
- Zipline: Zipline activity weight requirement: 30kg-115kg
- Zipline activity is not recommended for people with hypertension, heart disease, or acrophobia
- If you have young children and will bring a baby stroller, please note it in “SPECIAL REQUESTS”
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 7 business days prior to selected date within office hours. (10am – 6pm K.S.T)
- 70% refundable: if you contact us at least 3 business day prior to selected date. (strictly by 6:00 PM K.S.T)
- For e.g.: if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6:00pm 3 business day prior to selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable