(Winter HOT DEAL) Yongpyong Resort Korean drama Site Gondola Sightseeing, Snow sled, Ski Package! (Nov 23,2019 ~ Feb 29,2020)
Would like to see real snow in Korea or looking for the place to take a photo where the kdrama Goblin shooting place? This Yongpyong Resort has a beautiful Korean drama site you can enjoy the snow!
For couples, the moment they share at Balwansan will make an unforgettable romantic memory to them. Family with kids, let’s make a great plan to build up snow-man with real snows which only can play during Winter. Also, you can enjoy the Snow sled or Ski surrounded by real snow!
Real Snow Fun! Korean drama Site (Goblin and Winter Sonata)! Olympic ski resort – Yongpyong resort!
Do you want to see real snow in Korea? Take a gondola to the top of the high mountain and walk through the snow flowers trees, and tour the filming sites of the popular Korean drama Winter Sonata and Goblin (Dokkaebi). Now it is your time to enjoy snow sledding fun and skiing tours in Yongpyong! For couples, the moment they share at Balwansan will make an unforgettable romantic memory to them. Family with kids, let’s make a great plan to build up snow-man with real snows which only can play during Winter.
- Yongpyong Resort is Korea’s first modern ski resort and is home to the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics. It features over 20 slopes and full-service amenities like restaurants, a bowling alley, sauna, and more!
- Take a photo at your favorite drama site! Yongpyong has been featured in both Winter Sonata and Goblin.
- If you are a group of family and have kids, it will be a good memory for your kids to enjoy the snow sled surrounding the snow!
- Great for first-time skiers to try out skiing. Take the gondola for sightseeing and enjoy the ski lesson!
- A one day, a simple itinerary means you’ll be back in Seoul for dinner.
- Ski equipment, waterproof ski pants, and coat included.
- Available for solo travelers!
*Close date can be changed. (weather condition and ski resort system problem)
– Looking for Ski, Snowboard Package including LIFT at Yongpyong Resort? GO HERE!
– Looking for an overnight trip? Check out our 2 Day, 1 Night Yongpyong Resort Package GO HERE!
||What is included
- Sightseeing Gondola Roundtrip Ticket
Snow sled +
- Snow sled 5 times PASS
- Sightseeing Gondola Roundtrip Ticket
Ski & Snowboard
Ski (Lesson Include)
- Ski Gear, Clothing
- English Speaking Basic Ski Lesson (on the ground)
**Lesson is only possible SKI
All Options INCLUDE
- Round Trip Transportation To/From Seoul
- English Speaking Staff
* Price is the same for Adult and Children (36 Months and Over). Under 36 Months Free.
What is not Included
- Private Guide (Personal Escort around the Resort)
- Lift Pass for SKI package (You don't have enough time, so we don't recommend it. If necessary, ask the staff)
- Ski Gloves are available to purchase at the resort
- Meals and Drinks (Snow Festival inc. only DINNER)
- Traveler's Insurance
||Depart from Hongdae L7 Hotel
||Depart from Lotte City Hotel Mapo
||Depart from Lotte City Hotel Myeongdong
| 8:30 AM
||Depart from Myeongdong L7 Hotel
||Arrive at Yongpyong Resort
* Enjoy SNOW at the mountain with Gondola!
||Depart to Seoul
5:30 pm → Alpensia
6:00 pm →Yongpyong
||Arrive at Seoul (Drop Off the same places as picked up)
** Times may vary depending on traffic and local conditions.
- Hongdae -L7 Hotel
- Lotte City Hotel Mapo
- Lotte City Hotel Myeongdong
- Myeongdong L7 Hotel
How to book
|Login and Book
||After login, fill in each option; add items to the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept all major international credit cards and Paypal
|Check your email
||You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 2 business days of booking, subject to availability. If you have not received it yet, please check your SPAM email or MY ACCOUNT on our website.
|Enjoy your activity
||When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on the tour date.
- Ski lesson is only possible.
- Tour will still run on rainy and snowy days unless there are government issued warnings. However, a tour may be canceled due to heavy rain or snow.
- Please plan to wear comfortable clothing. Bring winter gear (scarf/ tuque, etc).
- KoreaTravelEasy and our operating tour partners do not take responsibility for any injuries or losses incurred while on tour.
- Resort guide map will be provided on the tour date.
- If you would like to change the return date please write in the 'SPECIAL REQUEST'
(Extra cost for changing the date is 10,000won per person.)
- 100% refund: 4 business days (by 5 pm KST) before the selected date
- 50% refund: 3 business days (by 5 pm KST) before the selected date
(e.g: if your selected date is Tuesday, contact us by Thursday)
- No refund: After 5 pm KST 3 business days before the selected date or No show
*To request a reschedule, please contact us 3 business days (by 5pm KST) before the selected date.