The best of Korea Spring Cherry Blossom 1-day shuttle bus tour 2017
WHY RECOMMENDED by KoreaTravelEasy?Don't worry about transportation! This fun package will definitely be a great day tour to add when you come to Korea this spring cherry blossom season 2017. You will be brought to the best places in Seoul and around Seoul for the most picturesque places for cherry blossoms. Enjoy lunch, floor mats and English speaking tour staff! Don't waste time to look for transportation, sit back, relax and enjoy more nice amazing views.
Looking for other options?
- See the best Korea cherry blossoms : Only available for 10 days during the BEST Cherry Blossom times in spring April, do not miss this opportunity to visit the most beautiful cherry blossoms in Korea!
- From April 1- 15, EVERYDAY, our professional tour staff will chose the BEST places for the depending on the region that has the best blossoms on that day. There are many places in Seoul and nearby Seoul with amazing views of the cherry blossoms (see map below)!
- Enjoy lunch like the locals! Bottled water during the tour is provided and Korean style Kimbap (Seaweed rice rolls) lunch is included!
- Convenient package : Join this tour and save time! No need to worry about transportation anymore. See more lovely flowers with this Cherry Blossom tour ! Our shuttle will pick-up and drop-off 3 convenient Seoul locations (see meeting points) ! Enjoy a true free and easy and freestyle tour with English speaking tour staff! .
- There are absolutely NO SHOPPING STOPS!
- Worry free full-package – No need to prepare anything! Just make sure you bring your cameras for beautiful photos!
Depart from Hongik University Station Exit 4
Subway Line 2, Airport railway
Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
Subway Line 4
Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
Subway Line 2, 4, 5
|8:30 am~6:00pm (approx)||
ENJOY CHERRY BLOSSOM – 3 to 4 best places to be picked by tour staff to see the best cherry blossoms
Arrive Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
Arrive Myeongdong Station
Arrive Hongik University Station
|Price per person||What is included|
*Prices are same for adults and children
What is not Included
- Guided commentary
- Dinner and other personal expenses
Everyday from April 1 (Sat) to April 15 (Sat), 2017
10-11 hours (approx)
» Age Range
» Meeting and Drop-off point
- Hongik University Station Exit 4 (Subway line 2, Airport Railway, Gyeongui-Jungang line)
- Myeongdong Station Exit 2 (Subway line 4)
- Dongdaemun History & Cultural Park Exit 10 (Subway line 2,4,5)
» Booking due
Reservations accepted up to 2 days before tour date
- 3 ~ 4 best destinations for the day will be picked on the tour day by the tour staff among the places famous for beautiful Korean cherry blossoms below
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept with all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead to departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on the tour date.
- Traveling time may take as much as twice the time on Weekends and Public Holidays.
- Tour will still run on raining days unless there are government issued warnings.
- Tour schedule might change depending on the blooming period of the cherry blossoms, if the tour is to be cancelled, you will be notified about the cancellataion at least 3 days before tour date.
- Kimbap (Korean seaweed rice rolls) will be served as lunch. Please notify us in case if you have any dietary restrictions.
- Please plan to wear comfortable clothing as there will some walking
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 7 business days prior to selected date within office hours. (10am – 6pm K.S.T)
- 70% refundable: if you contact us at least 3 business day prior to selected date. (strictly by 6:00 PM K.S.T)
- For e.g.: if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6:00pm 3 business day prior to selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable