2018 The best of Korea Spring Cherry Blossom 1-day shuttle bus tour (Apr 9 -18)
Don’t worry about transportation! This fun package will definitely be a great day tour to add when you come to Korea this spring cherry blossom season 2018. You will be brought to the best places in Seoul and around Seoul for the most picturesque places for cherry blossoms. Don’t waste time to look for transportation, sit back, relax and enjoy more nice amazing views.
- See the best Korea cherry blossoms: Only available for 10 days during the BEST Cherry Blossom times in spring April, do not miss this opportunity to visit the most beautiful cherry blossoms in Korea!
- From April 9- 18, every day, our professional tour staff will choose the BEST 3 places for the depending on the region that has the best blossoms on that day. There are many places in Seoul and nearby Seoul with amazing views of the cherry blossoms (see map below)!
- Bottled water during the tour is provided and Korean style Kimbap (Seaweed rice rolls) is included!
- Convenient package: Join this tour and save time! No need to worry about transportation anymore. See more lovely flowers with this Cherry Blossom tour! Our shuttle will pick-up and drop-off 3 convenient Seoul locations (see meeting points)! Enjoy a truly free and easy and freestyle tour with English speaking tour staff!
- There are absolutely NO SHOPPING STOPS!
- Worry-free full-package – No need to prepare anything! Just make sure you bring your cameras for beautiful photos!
Looking for other options?
Go here to plan your own PRIVATE Cherry Blossom tour in Seoul!
||What is included
- Round-trip transportation
- Entrance fee
- Kimbap (Korean Seaweed rice rolls)
- Bottled water
- English speaking tour staff
*Prices are the same for adults and children
What is not Included
- Guided commentary
- Dinner and other personal expenses
- Traveler's Insurance
||Depart from Hongik University Station Exit 4
Subway Line 2, Airport railway
||Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
Subway Line 4
||Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
Subway Line 2, 4, 5
|ENJOY CHERRY BLOSSOM - 3 best places to be picked by tour staff to see the best Cherry Blossoms
|Arrive Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
||Arrive Myeongdong Station
||Arrive Hongik University Station
- Hongik University Station Exit 4 (Subway line 2, Airport Railway, Gyeongui-Jungang line)
- Myeongdong Station Exit 2 (Subway line 4)
- Dongdaemun History & Cultural Park Exit 10 (Subway line 2,4,5)
How to book
|Login and Book
||After login, fill in each option; add items to the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept all major international credit cards and Paypal
|Check your email
||You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 2 business days of booking, subject to availability. If you have not received it yet, please check your SPAM email or MY ACCOUNT on our website.
|Enjoy your activity
||When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead to departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on the tour date.
- Traveling time may take as much as twice the time on Weekends and Public Holidays.
- Tour will still run on raining days unless there are government issued warnings.
- Tour schedule might change depending on the blooming period of the cherry blossoms, if the tour is to be canceled, you will be notified about the cancellation at least 3 days before tour date.
- Kimbap (Korean seaweed rice rolls) will be served. Please notify us in case if you have any dietary restrictions.
- Please plan to wear comfortable clothing as there will some walking
- 100% refund: 7 business days (by 5 pm KST) before the selected date
- 70% refund: 3 business days (by 5 pm KST) before the selected date
(e.g: if your selected date is Tuesday, contact us by Thursday)
- No refund: After 5 pm KST 3 business days before the selected date or No show
*To request a reschedule, please contact us 3 business days (by 5pm KST) before the selected date.