Vivaldi Park Ocean World day-pass discount ticket and Shuttle Package (비발디파크 오션월드)
Why recommended by KoreaTravelEasy
- Spend a day at Vivaldi Park Ocean World Water Park, one of Korea’s most famous water parks, located at Vivaldi Resorts in Gangwon-do.
- Round-trip shuttle included ! KoreaTravelEasy includes a round-trip shuttle from Seoul city center and will save you the hassle finding public transportation.
- Book with KoreaTravelEasy and get the best deal ! Over 46% off the regular price and get free access to the jimjilbang (Korean sauna) and additional ROUND-TRIP SHUTTLE BUS (Foreigners only).
Theme Park Highlights
- Vivaldi Ocean World is 14 times bigger than a soccer field and can accommodate 18,000 people at the same time. There are indoor and outdoor zones, so you can easily spend a whole day of fun with friends and family at Ocean world!
- Ocean World is designed with a theme called “oasis in the middle of the Egyptian desert” to give visitors a sense of a cool, refreshing water fun experience under the bright sun.
- Ocean World has many thrilling and exciting attractions including the 300 meter-long Extreme River that runs with fast-flowing currents; Surfing Mount, where waves reach up to 2.4-meters, Family Raft Slide, Spa Village, and various swimming pools. In addition to the water rides, there is a Jjimjilbang (Korean-style sauna), a shopping mall, and many restaurants
- Ocean World is divided into various zones: Indoor Zone, Extreme Zone, and Dynamic Zone. This new zone features the very popular Monster Blaster, Super Boomerango, and Giant Waterplex water slides .
Ocean World trailer
Shuttle Bus Schedule
- 9:30 am – Hongik University station Exit No.8 (Subway no.2)
- 10:00 am – Euljiro-1-ga Station (Subway No. 2) In front of Myeongdong Lotte Hotel
- 10:30 am – Samseong Station, Exit No.5 inside CALT (Subway line 2)
- 11:45 am – Arrive Vivaldi Ocean World
- 6:00 pm – Depart from Vivaldi Ocean World
- 7:30 pm – Samseong Station, Exit No. 5 inside CALT (Subway line 2)
- 8:00 pm – Euljiro-1-ga Station (Subway No. 2) Exit No. 8
- 8:30 pm – Hongik University station Exit No.8 (Subway no.2)
|Price||What is included|
July 22- Aug 20
- Same price for Adults and children above age of 3. Infants under 3 years old may enter for free (show ID for verification)
What is not Included
- Sauna clothes, life vest and other equipment rental fees
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
Hours of operations
*Note: Hours may vary each day. Please check daily OPENING HOURS for most updated opening hours (opening hours site in Korean only)
Free entrance for infants under 3 years old with ID verification
Parking, life vest (6000 won)/beach chair/towel rentals, baby services, on-site medical services,
Reservations accepted 2 days before usage date
- Address :262, Hanchigol-gil, Seo-myeon, Hongcheon-gun, Gangwon-do (강원도 홍천군 서면 한치골길 262 (서면))
- Directions :
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept with all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher (to exchange for entrance ticket at Ocean World) will be sent to you within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, show the confirmation voucher to the bus driver. When you arrive at Ocean World, show the voucher at the entrance to exchange for your actual entrance tickets.
- This day-pass ticket is for sale to FOREIGNERS only. You must present your ID (copies are acceptable) when exchanging your voucher into actual entrance tickets.
- Please prepare for ID verification for children under age of 3(Free entrance) in case of ID check from staff.
- Round-trip shuttle bus ride is included in package. The shuttle bus is non-refundable if you miss the bus. Please arrive 10 minutes before departure time as the bus does not wait for late-comers.
- Glasses and sunglasses are not allowed inside the pools (in case of loss belongings)
- Swimming suit and swimcaps are mandatory and we suggest to bring your own swimming goggles and towels. Otherwise you can rent them on site for 6000 won.
- The use of some slides can be restricted if the customer is not wearing designated outfits.
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 3 business days prior to selected date by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
- For e.g.: if your tickets are on Thursday you must contact us by Monday by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 3 business days prior to selected date by 6:00 PM(K.S.T). Vouchers that are not redeemed are treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable.
- For e.g. if your activity date is on Thursday, you must contact us before Monday at 6:00 PM (K.S.T.)