2018 Korea Jinhae Cherry Blossom Festival 1-Day shuttle bus package tour (From Seoul Mar 30 – Apr 10)
WHY RECOMMENDED by KoreaTravelEasy?Heard about the BEST Cherry Blossom festival in Korea? This must be the Jinhae Gunhangje Cherry Blossom Festival! This 1-day shuttle bus package will definitely be a great day tour to add when you come to Korea this spring cherry blossom season. Be surrounded by thousands of pink Korean Cherry Blossom trees, especially at Gyeonghwa Station where the Cherry Blossom trees line the sides of the rail tracks. This is a worry- free package and travel with English speaking tour staff! Don't waste time to find other transportation: join KoreaTravelEasy, sit back, relax and enjoy the jaw-dropping views.
Looking for other options?
Don’t want to go far? see the most beautiful cherry blossoms in SEOUL city!
Go to Nami Island area for spring flowers and spring activities too!
Go here to plan your own PRIVATE tour in Seoul !
Already in Busan? Depart from Busan to Jinhae festival here!
- Join Korea’s most popular and largest cherry blossom festival: Only available for 10 days during the BEST Cherry Blossom times in spring April, do not miss this opportunity to visit the most beautiful cherry blossoms in Korea!
- Only from March 30th (FRI) to April 10th (TUE), choose a day to visit the world-class cherry blossom festival held annually in Jinhae. More than 350,000 cherry blossom trees will be lined on both sides of the cherry blossom road and you will be amazed by the romantic view!
- Experience the breathtaking scene: One of the top attractions during the festival is the 800-meter section of flowers on the railroad by Gyeonghwa Station, and the 1.5-kilometer flower streams where visitors can take in the beautiful spring flowers. Jinhae Gunhangje Festival is a great place to create special memories of your Korea trip!
- Convenient package: Join this tour. Get off the bus and see the ultimate best Cherry Blossom bloom in Korea! No need to worry about transportation anymore. See more lovely flowers with this Cherry Blossom tour! Our shuttle will pick-up and drop-off 3 convenient Seoul locations (see meeting points)! Enjoy a truly free and easy and freestyle tour with English speaking tour staff!
- There are absolutely NO SHOPPING STOPS!
- Worry-free full-package – No need to prepare anything! Just make sure you bring your cameras for beautiful photos!
Depart from Hongik University Station Exit 4
Subway Line 2, Airport railway
Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
Subway Line 4
Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
Subway Line 2, 4, 5
|12:00 pm~2: 10 pm||
Arrive Jinhae Gunhangje Cherry Blossom Festival
|2:30 pm~4: 00 pm||
Free time at Gyeonghwa Station
Depart for Seoul
Arrive Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
Arrive Myeongdong Station
Arrive Hongik University Station
** Times may vary depending on traffic and local conditions. Please note that the schedule may change and delayed due to heavy traffic during the festival and especially on weekends
** Official 2018 Jinhae Cherry Blossom Festival period: April 1 (SUN) ~ April 10 (TUE) – You can still enjoy Cherry blossom from March 30th **
** Schedule might change depend on the 2018 Cherry Blossom flowering time **
|Price per person||What is included|
*Prices are same for adults and children
What is not Included
- Guided commentary
- Meals/Drinks and other personal expenses
Every day from March 30 (FRI) to April 10 (TUE), 2018
16 hours (approx)
» Age Range
» Meeting and Drop-off point
- Hongik University Station Exit 4 (Subway line 2, Airport Railway, Gyeongui-Jungang line)
- Myeongdong Station Exit 2 (Subway line 4)
- Dongdaemun History & Cultural Park Exit 10 (Subway line 2,4,5)
» Booking due
Reservations accepted up to 2 days before tour date
- Jinhae Cherry Blossom Festival
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add an item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items to your cart and pay in one payment. We accept with all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on the tour date.
- Traveling time may take as much as twice the time on weekends due to heavy traffic.
- Tour will still run on raining days unless there are government issued warnings.
- Tour schedule might change depending on the blooming period of the cherry blossoms, if the tour is to be canceled, you will be notified of the cancellation at least 3 days before tour date.
- Please plan to wear comfortable clothing as there will some walking.
- If you have young children and will bring a baby stroller, please note it in “SPECIAL REQUESTS”
- Official 2018 Jinhae Cherry Blossom Festival period: April 1 (SUN) ~ April 10 (TUE) – You can still enjoy Cherry blossom from March 30th
- Schedule might vary depends on the 2018 Cherry Blossom flowering time
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 7 business days prior to the selected date within office hours. (10am – 6pm K.S.T)
- 70% refundable: if you contact us at least 3 business day prior to the selected date. (strictly by 6:00 PM K.S.T)
- For e.g.: if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6:00 pm 3 business day prior to the selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable