1+1 Promo-Hwacheon Sancheoneo Ice Fishing Festival 1-Day Shuttle Bus Tour Package (Jan 6 ~ 28, 2018)
Why recommended by KoreaTravelEasyBe part of the winter trip to the 2018 Hwacheon Sancheoneo Ice Festival. The festival is remarked as one of the Seven Winter Wonders of the World by CNN and a Representative winter festival of Korea by the Korea Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism. KoreaTravelEasy is offering a SPECIAL 1+1 PROMOTION, for early bird customers. That means you get to add one person for FREE. With just $41 for all inclusive, you can join this exclusive trip package that comes with free transportation from Seoul, English and Chinese speaking tour staff, fishing rod rent, a Free Lunch on Site and festival entrance ticket. Additionally, you will receive special winter gifts such as earmuffs, winter scarf, and hot pack. We want you to stay warm and have full-time engagement. This is your only chance to experience ice fishing in Korea, as you would be provided the fishing equipment to engage in the activity. Other activities at the festival city include ice sled, snow sleigh, and ice skating. Book your spot today and enjoy the early bird discount.
Looking for a 1-Day Ski Tour with Festival Option?
Check out the ELYSIAN SKI RESORT+NAMI ISLAND+CHUNCHEON MYEONGDONG K-DRAMA STREET + HWACHEON SANCHEONEO ICE FESTIVAL HERE
Highlights of The Tour
- The Hwacheon Sancheoneo Ice fishing festival is held every year in the city of Hwacheon, Gangwon province since 2003. It attracts tens and thousands of visitors who throng to the area for a unique winter experience.
- This tour package is particularly designed to leave with fun-filled memories.
- Grill Center – Take your Sancheoneo Fish to the grill center for it to be grilled for you. Enjoy with your friends and family
- You can also try bare-hand fishing, ice sledding and many other activities that will fill up the festival enclave.
- Round transportation from Seoul to tour site
- No restriction on the festival area and activities
- Lunch included (Korean Food)
- KoreaTravelEasy Special Gift Set: Earmuffs, scarf, and Hot pack
- 41 USD for 2 people! 1+1 promotion for early bird customers! Bring your friends!
- English and Chinese Tour Guide available
|7:00 AM||Depart from Hongik University Station (Line 2) Exit 8|
|7:30 AM||Depart from Euljiro 1-ga Station (Line 2) Exit 8 In front of Myeongdong Lotte Hotel|
|11:00 AM||Arrive at Hwacheon Sancheoneo Ice Festival|
|11:00 AM – 3:30 PM||Ice Fishing Activities, Tour Festival Sites, Lunch (Korean Food), Free Time|
|4:00 PM||Depart for Seoul|
|7:00 PM||Arrive in Seoul – Hongik Station, Euljiro Station|
** Times may vary depending on traffic and local conditions. Please note that the schedule may change and delayed due to heavy traffic during the festival and especially on holidays.
|Price||What is included|
|* 1+1 promotion for early bird customers
<SPECIAL OFFER For KoreaTravelEasy Customers ONLY!!>
- FREE Rental of Fishing rod (worth 5,000 KRW)
- FREE KoreaTravelEasy Special Gift Set: Earmuffs, Scarf, and Hot Pack
What is not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Personal Insurance
- Meals and drinks
- Hwacheon Sancheoneo Trout Festival (Every day from Jan 6-28, 2018)
11 hours (approx)
» Age Range
» Meeting and Drop-off point
- Hongik University Station Exit 8 (Subway line 2, Airport Railway, Gyeongui-Jungang line)
- Euljiro 1-ga Station Exit 8 (Subway line 2) In front of Myeongdong Lotte Hotel
» Booking due
Reservations accepted up to 2 days before tour date
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept with all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- No age requirement to join the festival activities.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on the tour date.
- Tour will still run on raining and snowing days, unless there is government issued warnings. However, tour may be canceled due to heavy rains or snow.
- Please plan to wear comfortable clothing and bring winter gear (scarf/ tuque, etc.). Tour partner does not take responsibility for any injuries or losses incurred while on tour.
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 7 business days prior to the selected date within office hours. (10am – 6pm K.S.T)
- 70% refundable: if you contact us at least 3 business day prior to the selected date. (strictly by 6:00 PM K.S.T)
- For e.g.: if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6:00 pm 3 business day prior to the selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable