Busan One Day City Tour: Busan Tower, Samgwangsa Temple, Gukje Market, Oryukdo Sky Walk (From Busan)
WHY RECOMMENDED by KoreaTravelEasy?The Busan City Tour has been curated to take travelers on exclusive tour of Busan Tower, Gukje Market, Samgwangsa Temple and Oryukdo Skywalk in just one day. Enjoyed by Koreans and tourists alike, this Busan day Tour offers a stunning experience and plenty of attractions to see. Busan boasts of beautiful beaches, traditional market and visitors will be thrilled with the liveliness of Korea’s 2nd largest city. You can join the best Busan 1-day group tour with the shuttle that departs from 3 locations in Busan; Busan Station, Seomyun station and Haeundae station. This itinerary offers admissions to Samgwangsa Temple, Busan Tower, Oryukdo Skywalk and Gukje(international) Market where you can try lots of Korean street food. Enjoy KoreaTravelEasy's convenient transportation and do not worry about how to get around Busan anymore! The Busan day Tour package has been exclusively designed for travelers to experience 4 places in Busan for a lesser fee. To take advantage of this opportunity, read more information about the places and how to easily book the package.
Book Hotel/ KTX train tickets, Activities, Private car. Customize your Busan private tour trip with CUSTOM TOURS 🔗
More choices for convenient Busan group day tour:
Book these products together?
- Rent a pocket Wifi router and pick up from Busan! 🔗
- Buy an unlimited 4G/ LTE SIM CARD -pick up in Busan, to use unlimited data in Korea 🔗
Looking for day tours departing from SEOUL?
- Nami Island, Petite France, Gangchon Rail Bike and Garden of morning calm 4 in 1 one-day package 🔗
- Nami Island, Petite France, Gangchon Rail Bike package 🔗
- Nami Island, Gangchon Rail Bike and Garden of Morning Calm Package 🔗
- Nami Island, Petite France, Garden of morning calm 🔗
VISIT 4 EXCITING PLACES IN BUSAN in 1 DAY!
1) Samgwangsa Temple
Samgwangsa Temple was founded in 1986 and nestled in the hillside of the Baekyang mountain so all Busan area can be viewed at one glance with the bright morning sunshine. It was recognized internationally by CNN as one of Korea’s most beautiful places to visit.
With amazing scenery and hiking trails, the temple becomes an incredible display of light and color as thousands of lanterns adorn the grounds providing a memorable experience and an amazing photo-op during the famous lantern festival.
2) Gukje Market
Gukje Market has countless alleys for souvenir shopping and at the same time, you can get the chance to try many local Korean foods. Gukje Market has its countless alleys, shops, and street stalls all tightly-packed into the same cluster. The Restaurant Street has a history of over 60 years and offers delicious Korean delicacies such as gimbap, sundae and noodles. It is definitely a place to visit to experience the feel of a traditional Korean market.
Busan Tower, built in 1973, is 120 meters high and offers stunning views of Busan City especially at night. The deck features panoramic view and a small cafe, which is only accessible during working hours via two high-speed elevators. The base of the tower is interconnected with a few galleries and souvenir shops. The incredible night view atop is something you don’t want to miss. There is also an Exhibition hall and a photo studio for tourists to enjoy a memorable visit.
4) Oryukdo Sky Walk
Oryukdo Sky Walk is a glass bridge that is 15M long installed on the coastal cliff 35M above land. Enjoy the breeze from the waves while getting thrilled as you look down through the transparent floor and see the waves rolling under your feet. This skywalk gives strollers an exhilarating sense of walking above the sea.
Depart from Busan Station (In front of TOYOKO-INN Hotel)
Depart from Seomyun Station Exit 12
Depart from Haeundae Station Exit 5
|10:00 am – 4:30 pm
Arrive at Haeundae Station
Arrive at Seomyun Station
Arrive at Busan Station
** Itinerary is subjected to traffic & weather condition – Please inform us if you will be bringing along a baby stroller or wheelchair – Infant is free of charge, no seat available
Oryukdo Skywalk shall be replaced by Songdo Skywalk due to unforeseen bad traffic conditions/weather.
|Price||What is included|
English speaking tour staff
Busan Tower Entrance fee
*Adults and children are the same prices. Infant under 3 years old are free of charge
What is Included
Transportation, English-speaking staff, and Busan Tower Entrance fee
What is not Included
Meals, Water, Traveler’s insurance
NO Hotel Pick-up/drop-off service
Every Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays
10 hours (approx)
» Age Range
» Meeting location
1. Busan Station (In front of TOYOKO-INN Hotel)
2. Seomyun Station Exit 12
3. Haeundae Station Exit 5
» Booking due
Reservations accepted up to 2 days before tour date
- Samgwangsa Temple
- Gukje market
- Busan Tower
- Oryukdo Sky Walk
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add the item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 2 business days of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on the tour date.
- Traveling time may take as much as twice the time on holidays due to heavy traffic.
- Tour will still run on raining days unless there are government issued warnings.
- Please plan to wear comfortable clothing as there will some walking.
- Please inform us if you are bringing along a baby stroller or wheelchair
- Infant is free of charge, no seat available
- For Additional customer, Please inform of Package name, Nationality, Meeting point, Contact number, Messenger ID
- Oryukdo Sky walk shall be replaced by Songdo Sky walk due to unforeseen bad traffic conditions/weather.
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: If you contact us at least 7 business days prior to the selected date within office hours. (10am – 6pm K.S.T)
- 70% refundable: If you contact us at least 3 business day prior to the selected date. (Strictly by 6:00 PM K.S.T)
- For e.g.: if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6:00pm 3 business day prior to the selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable.