Busan City Tour2: Gimhae Nakdonggang River Railbike, Songdo Skywalk, Gamcheon Culture Village, Gukje Market 1-Day Tour Package (From Busan)
WHY RECOMMENDED by KoreaTravelEasy?Visit 4 amazing places in Busan in one-day with convenient admission to Gimhae Nakdonggang River Railbike, Songdo Skywalk, Gamcheon Cultural Village, and Gukje Market (where you can eat authentic Busan foods). Busan boasts of beautiful beaches, traditional market and visitors will be thrilled with the liveliness of Korea’s 2nd largest city. You can join the best Busan 1-day group tour with the shuttle that departs from 3 locations in Busan; KTX Busan Station, Seomyeon station, and Haeundae station. There is an English Tour staff that will assist with every information. Organized all year round, you can book your spot today for only US$71.5 and enjoy Busan like a local.
Book these products together
- Book Hotel/ KTX Train tickets, Activities, Private car… Customize your Busan private tour trip with CUSTOM TOURS 🔗
- Rent a pocket Wifi router and pick up from Busan!🔗
- Buy an unlimited 4G/ LTE SIM CARD -pick up in Busan, to use unlimited data in Korea 🔗
Looking for Day Tours departing from SEOUL and BUSAN? Check the following Tours:
- 2018 Jinhae Korea Cherry Blossom Festival 1-Day Shuttle Bus Package (Departing from Busan)
- 2018 Jinhae Korea Cherry Blossom Festival 1-Day Shuttle Bus Package (Departing from Seoul)
Highlights of Tour
1) Gimhae Nakdonggang River Railbike
Gimhae Nakdonggang River Railbike runs for about 3km, giving you a beautiful view while riding on the 4-seater rail bike. Experience a unique atmosphere as you pass by the vintage railway bridge. You can also see the Rasberry Wine cave adjacent the Railbike terminal.
2) Songdo Skywalk
Songdo Skywalk is located above the Songdo Beach in Busan. Songdo beach is famous for being Korea’s first beach with magnificent views. It is Korea’s longest ocean skywalk (365m) with a glass bridge and you will be able to see the color of the ocean while the waves roll under your feet. It is also a great spot for landscape and portrait shots.
3) Gamcheon Culture Village
Gamcheon Culture Village is one of the most popular attractions in the Southern region of Korea. It has colourful houses built on a hill of the mountain in a staircase manner. Also known as Korea’s Santorini, this lovely village is famous for its artistic and unique charm. Other nicknames include; “Korea’s Machu Picchu.” “Lego Village.”. The government transformed the place from its previous poor state into the present magnificence attracting thousands of visitors every year. The many alleys and houses in the village are vibrantly decorated with mural art drawings and sculptures. You can also take the most colourful photos for your Instagram and travel memories.
4) Gukje Market
The name Gukje Market (gukje meaning “international” in Korean) came from the people from all over coming to Busan to make a living being store owners in this market after the Korean War. Until today, the Gukje Market is one of Korea’s largest markets. Each alleyway is crowded with stalls, and has a wide variety of goods, that you can find almost everything you need right there. You can eat a lot of local Busan food and snacks and also find a variety of goods from fruits, clothes, souvenirs, and many others.
Depart from KTX Busan Station Exit 1
Depart from Seomyeon Station Exit 12
Depart from Haeundae Station Exit 5
Gimhae Nakdonggang River Railbike
Leave for Haeundae Station
Arrive at Haeundae Station
Arrive at Seomyeon Station
Arrive at KTX Busan Station
** Times may vary depending on traffic and local conditions. Please note that the schedule may change and delayed due to heavy traffic especially on holidays.
|Price||What is included|
*Adults and children are the same price. Infants under 3 years old who will not occupy a separate own seat are free of charge
What is not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Meals and drinks
- Traveler’s Insurance
Every Friday – All Year Round
Fridays – All Year Round
10 hours (approx)
» Age Range
» Meeting and Drop-off point
- Busan Station Exit 1
- Seomyeon Station Exit 12
- Haeundae Station Exit 5
» Booking due
Reservations accepted up to 2 days before tour date
- Gimhae Nakdonggang River Rail bike
- Songdo Skywalk
- Gamcheon Cultural Village
- Gukje Market
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept with all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 2 business days of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on the tour date.
- The rail bike is a strictly 4-seater bike. If your party is less than 4 people, you might need to share with other participants.
- Traveling time may take as much as twice the time on holidays due to heavy traffic.
- Tour will still run on raining days unless there are government issued warnings.
- Please plan to wear comfortable clothing as there will some walking.
- If you have young children and will bring a baby stroller, please note it in “SPECIAL REQUESTS”
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 7 business days prior to selected date within office hours. (10am – 6pm K.S.T)
- 70% refundable: if you contact us at least 3 business day prior to selected date. (strictly by 6:00 PM K.S.T)
- For e.g.: if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6:00pm 3 business day prior to selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable