2018 Taean Tulip Festival and Strawberry Farm Picking 1-day tour shuttle package (until May 12)
WHY RECOMMENDED by KoreaTravelEasy?April and May are your chances to see tulips here in Korea! Do not miss out on the famous Taean Tulip Festival 2018 with this convenient day tour package! The Taean Tulip Festival is one of the world's TOP 5 tulip festivals in the world. Korean strawberries are famous for being very fresh and sweet. Korean strawberry picking season is definitely not to be missed when you travel to Korea! Do 2 in 1 day! Save time! Do not bother anymore with looking for public transportation!
Looking for other similar choices?
- Nami Island, Petite France, Strawberry farm package
- Nami Island, Petite France, Strawberry farm and Garden of morning calm package
- Nami Island, Petite France, Gangchon Rail Bike and Garden of morning calm 4 in 1 one-day package
- Nami Island, Petite France, Gangchon Rail Bike package
- Nami Island, Gangchon Rail Bike and Garden of Morning Calm Package
- Nami Island, Petite France, Garden of morning calm
1) Taean Tulip Festival (태안 튤립 축제)
Taean World Tulip Summit is one of the TOP 5 most beautiful tulip festivals in the world. It presents more than 1.5 million tulips in the shapes of world famous landmarks like Namdaemun (National Treasure No. 1) based on a theme of Bangpai-kite as well as the Eiffel Tower from France, a windmill from The Netherlands, and a pyramid from Egypt. In particular, daffodils and lilies are newly planted in the large area as friends of tulips.
2) Korean Strawberries picking at strawberry farm
In Korea, strawberry season is each year from December to June. Korean soil has a lot of nutrients and best for growing amazingly SWEET and BIG strawberries! You will be at the strawberry farm and pick your own strawberries and you can take home 500g!
Depart from Hongik University Station (Line 2, Gyeongui Jungang Line, Airport Railroad) Exit No. 4
Depart from Myeongdong Station (Line 4) Exit No. 2
Depart from Dongdaemun History & Cultural Park Station (Line 2,4,5) Exit No. 10
|11:30 am ~
Enjoy Taean Tulip Festival
| 3:30 pm ~
Enjoy Strawberry Picking Activity (500g)
Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Cultural Park Station (Line 2,4,5)
Arrive Myeongdong Station (Line 4)
Arrive Hongik University Station (Line 2, Gyeongui Jungang Line, Airport Railroad)
** Times may vary depending on traffic and local conditions. Please note that the schedule may change and delayed due to heavy traffic during the festival and especially on weekends.
|Price per PERSON||What is included|
* Children under 3 years old who will not occupy a separate own seat are free of charge.
* Price is the same for the adult and the child.
What is not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Meals and drinks
- Traveler’s Insurance
Every Wednesdays and Saturdays from April 21 (SAT) to May 12 (SAT), 2018
11 hours (approx)
» Age Range
» Meeting and Drop-off point
- Hongik University Station (Line 2, Gyeongui Jungang Line, Airport Railroad) Exit No. 4
- Myeongdong Station (Line 4) Exit No. 2
- Dongdaemun History & Cultural Park Station (Line 2,4,5) Exit No. 10
» Booking due
Reservations accepted up to 2 days before tour date
- Taean Tulip Festival
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add an item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept with all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of departure. The tour bus will not wait for the latecomers.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on the tour date.
- Tour will still run on raining days unless there are government issued warnings.
- Please plan to wear comfortable clothing as there will some walking.
- If you have young children and will bring a baby stroller, please note it in “SPECIAL REQUESTS”
- Infants under 3 are free of charge, who will not occupy a separate own seat.
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 7 business days prior to the selected date within office hours. (10 AM – 6 PM K.S.T)
- 70% refundable: if you contact us at least 3 business day prior to the selected date. (strictly by 6:00 PM K.S.T)
- For e.g.: if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6:00 pm 3 business day prior to the selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable