Taean Tulip festival and Strawberry farm picking 1-day tour shuttle package
WHY RECOMMENDED by KoreaTravelEasy?April and May are your chances to see tulips here in Korea! Do not miss out on the famous Taean Tulip Festival 2017 with this convenient day tour package! The Taean Tulip Festival is one of the world's TOP 5 tulip festivals in the world. Korean strawberries are famous for being very fresh and sweet. Korean strawberry picking season is definitely not to be missed when you travel to Korea! Do 2 in 1 day! Save time! Do not bother anymore with looking for public transportation!
Looking for other similar choices?
- Nami Island, Petite France, Strawberry farm package
- Nami Island, Petite France, Strawberry farm and Garden of morning calm package
- Nami Island, Petite France, Gangchon Rail Bike and Garden of morning calm 4 in 1 one-day package
- Nami Island, Petite France, Gangchon Rail Bike package
- Nami Island, Gangchon Rail Bike and Garden of Morning Calm Package
- Nami Island, Petite France, Garden of morning calm
1) Taean Tulip Festival (태안 튤립 축제)
Taean World Tulip Summit is one of the TOP 5 most beautiful tulip festivals in the world. It presents more than 1.5 million tulips in the shapges of world famous landmarks like Namdaemun (National Treasure No. 1) based on a theme of Bangpai-kite as well as the Eiffel Tower from France, a windmill from The Netherlands, and a pyramid from Egypt. In particular, daffodils and lilies are newly planted in the large area as friends of tulips.
2)Korean Strawberries picking at strawberry farm
In Korea, strawberry season is each year from December to June. Korean soil has a lot of nutrients and best for growing amazingly SWEET and BIG strawberries! You will be at the strawberry farm and pick your own strawberries and you can take home 500g !
Depart from Hongik University Station (Line 2, Gyeongui Jungang Line, Airport Railraod) Exit 4
Depart from Myeongdong Station (Line 4) Exit 2
Depart from Dongdaemun History & Cultural Park Station (Line 2,4,5) Exit 10
Enjoy Taean Tulip Festival
Enjoy strawberry picking and bring 500g strawberries back
Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Cultural Park Station (Line 2,4,5) Exit 10
Arrive Myeongdong Station (Line 4) Exit 2
Arrive Hongik University Station (Line 2, Gyeongui Jungang Line, Airport Railroad) Exit 4
** Times may vary depending on traffic and local conditions. Please note that the schedule may change and delayed due to heavy traffic during the festival and especially on weekends.
|Price||What is included|
*Children under 3 years old who will not occupy a separate own seat are free of charge
What is not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Meals and drinks
Every Sundays and Tuesdays from April 16 (Sun) to May 9 (Tues), 2017
11 hours (approx)
» Age Range
» Meeting and Drop-off point
- Hongik University Station (Line 2, Gyeongui Jungang Line, Airport Railraod) Exit 4
- Myeongdong Station (Line 4) Exit 2
- Dongdaemun History & Cultural Park Station (Line 2,4,5) Exit 10
» Booking due
Reservations accepted up to 2 days before tour date
- Taean Tulip Festival
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept with all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead to departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on the tour date.
- Traveling time may take as much as twice the time on weekends due to heavy traffic.
- Tour will still run on raining days unless there are government issued warnings.
- Please plan to wear comfortable clothing as there will some walking.
- If you have young children and will bring a baby stroller, please note it in “SPECIAL REQUESTS”
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 7 business days prior to selected date within office hours. (10am – 6pm K.S.T)
- 70% refundable: if you contact us at least 3 business day prior to selected date. (strictly by 6:00 PM K.S.T)
- For e.g.: if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6:00pm 3 business day prior to selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable