Oak Valley Resort 1 Day Ski Lesson and Sightseeing Shuttle Bus Tour Guide Package( ~ until 2018 March)
Why recommended by KoreaTravelEasyOak Valley Ski Resort is one of the best places in Korea to Ski for beginners. It has different slopes with incredible snow condition for all levels of skiers. This tour package is exclusively designed to enable travelers to engage in Skiing activities at less cost. You can just choose Ski with lessons or Ski with lessons and LIFT Pass or decide to do sightseeing at the resort. This 1-day Ski tour comes with free shuttle, Ski equipment (including goggles), and basic free lessons from English speaking instructors. SLOW learners will have the chance to be coached again by the Instructor in the afternoon. Book your spot in the early-bird offer and enjoy hassle-free transportation to Oak Valley Ski Resort for a fun winter day tour.
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER WINTER TOUR PACKAGES
- Nami Island and Vivaldi Ski 1-Day Winter Ski and Snowboard Lesson Tour Package
- Daemyung Vivaldi Park 1-Day Winter Ski & Snowboard Shuttle Package (~until 28 Feb, 2018)
- Hwacheon Sancheoneo Ice Fishing Festival 1-Day Tour Shuttle Tour Package Jan 6-28, 2018 **LIMITED TIME
- Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort & Nami Island, Chuncheon K-Drama Filming Visit, Hwacheon Sancheoneo Ice Fishing Festival (**Offer ends on 28 Feb, 2018)
- Elysian Ganchon Resort 1-Day Ski, Snowboard Lesson and Sightseeing Tour Package (~ until Feb 28, 2018)
- OAK VALLEY SKI RESORT
Oak Valley Ski Resort is just a 90-minute drive on the tour bus away from Seoul. It is less crowded and has the best terrain for beginners to take a ski lesson.
- Be ready to experience the resort with slopes that have best snow condition
- Oak Valley Ski resort has different ski slopes for beginners, intermediate and advanced skiers.
- Affordable Tour Packages – Sightseeing by riding the cable care to enjoy amazing scenery of snow, Ski with lesson and Ski with lessons and Lift Pass
- Enjoy beginner group lessons from professional instructors. Additional TIME with INSTRUCTOR for SLOW LEARNERS to grasp the Skiing skills
- The Best Tour package with roundtrip transportation, English guide and Ski gear rentals (all included)
Depart from Hongik University Station Exit 8
Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 1
Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 9
|9:00 – 11:00 am||
Arrive at Oak Valley Ski Resort; Equipment and Ski Wear pickup
|11:00 – 12:30 am||
Beginners’ Ski Lesson (90 Minutes)
|12:30 – 2:00 pm||
Free Time for Lunch
|2:00 – 3:00 pm||
Ski Practice with Instructor (for slow learners) – 60 Mins
|3:00 – 4:30 pm||
Free Time for Skiing and Resting
|4:40 – 5:00 pm||
Return Ski wear and gear
Leave for Seoul
|7:30 – 8:00 pm||
Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station,
Myeongdong Station and Hongik University Station
** Times may vary depending on the traffic and local conditions
|OPTION||What is included|
Ski WITH Lesson
|Ski WITH Lesson and LIFT
|**ALL OPTIONS INCLUDE||
* Price is same for adult and child
What is not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Meals and drinks
- Travel Insurance
- Gloves *You can purchase some at the resort from 15,000 KRW. Please speak to tour staff beforehand
Sunday to Friday from Dec. 3, 2017 to March. 16, 2018
**Saturdays and January 23, 2018 are OFF)
11 hours (approx)
» Age Range
» Meeting and Drop-off point
- Hongik University Station Exit 8 (Subway line 2, Airport Railway, Gyeongui-Jungang line)
- Myeongdong Station Exit 1 (Subway line 4)
- Dongdaemun History & Cultural Park Exit 9 (Subway line 2,4,5)
» Booking due
Reservations accepted up to 2 days before tour date
Oak Valley Ski Resort
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add an item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items to your cart and pay for one payment. We accept with all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- No age requirement to join the lessons.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on the tour date.
- Tour will still run on raining and snowing days, unless there is government issued warnings. Tour may, however, be cancelled due to heavy rains or snow.
- Please plan to wear comfortable clothing and bring winter gear (scarf/ tuque, etc.). Tour partner does not take responsibility for any injuries or losses incurred while on tour.
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 7 business days prior to the selected date within office hours. (10 AM – 6 PMK.S.T)
- 70% refundable: if you contact us at least 3 business day prior to the selected date. (strictly by 6 PM K.S.T)
- For e.g.: if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6:00 pm 3 business day prior to the selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable