Elysian Gangchon Resort 1 Day Ski, Snowboard LESSON and Snow Sled, Sightseeing Shuttle Bus Tour Package( ~2018 Feb 28)
Why recommended by KoreaTravelEasyElysian Gangchon Ski Resort in Korea is one of the best place to ski for beginners. The Elysian ski resort is near Seoul and offers affordable Winter Ski Tour package for both learners and holidayers. Join this 1-day Ski tour which includes free shuttle, Ski equipment, and basic free lessons. Learners will earn a certificate of completion after the lessons. This package will also allow you choose any of the options such as ski, snowboard, snow sled or free time for sightseeing at the Elysian Gangchon Ski resort. Book your spot in the early-bird offer and enjoy hassle-free transportation to Elysian Ski Resort for a fun winter day tour. Enjoy the natural beautiful winter scenery of Korea!
** Want to enjoy an overnight ski package? Go to Vivaldi 3d2n package with Ski and K-cultures
- Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort
The Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort, with its multitude of ski slopes, is a great destination for skiers of all abilities. The resort is located in a beautiful valley, and skiers can enjoy a panoramic view of the natural scenery while gliding down the slopes. Whether you choose to go down the beginner, intermediate, or advanced slopes, everyone can enjoy a 1 km-long run. Intermediate and beginner skiers can reach the mountain peak rest area on the B lift. A separate beginner’s slope is also available to be used as a practice slope.
- Elysian Ski Resort is one of the best ski resort in Korea and very near Seoul City
- Affordable Tour Packages – for all level ski/snowboard, also great for beginners too
- Choose either ski, snowboard, snow sled or just spend a great free day in winter wonderland at the ski resort
- The ski or snowboard package includes clothes and equipment rental and basic LESSON
- Enjoy beginner group lessons from professional instructors. Participants will receive Certificates upon completion to boast of your achievement. (Included in the package).
- If you are less adventurous and have small children, then you can also choose to snow sled free time package to enjoy a good time at Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort
- Please note when booking your tour: Snow Sled Opens from December 18, 2017
Depart from Hongik University Station Exit 8
Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 12
Arrive at Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort; Equipment and Ski Wear pickup
Basic Skiing Course
Free Time for Lunch
Leave for Seoul
Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
Arrive at Myeongdong Station
Arrive at Hongik University Station
**Times may vary depending on traffic and local conditions
|Price||What is included|
Snow sled Package
Opens from Dec, 18, 2017
Free time Package
** ALL OPTIONS INCLUDE
* Price is same for adult and child
What is not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Ski lift tickets
- Meals and drinks
- Travel Insurance
- Gloves and Goggles *you can purchase gloves (10,000 KRW) and rent goggles (10,000 KRW) on the spot, please talk to the staff beforehand*
Everyday from Nov. 25, 2017 to Feb. 28, 2018
Snowled Opens from Dec. 18, 2017 to Feb. 28, 2018
11 hours (approx)
» Age Range
» Meeting and Drop-off point
- Hongik University Station Exit 8 (Subway line 2, Airport Railway, Gyeongui-Jungang line)
- Myeongdong Station Exit 2 (Subway line 4)
- Dongdaemun History & Cultural Park Exit 12 (Subway line 2,4,5)
» Booking due
Reservations accepted up to 2 days before tour date
Gangchon Elysian Ski Resort
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add an item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items to your cart and pay for one payment. We accept with all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- No age requirement to join the lessons.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on the tour date.
- Tour will still run on raining and snowing days, unless there is government issued warnings. Tour may, however, be cancelled due to heavy rains or snow.
- Please plan to wear comfortable clothing and bring winter gear (scarf/ tuque, etc.). Tour partner does not take responsibility for any injuries or losses incurred while on tour.
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 7 business days prior to the selected date within office hours. (10 AM – 6 PMK.S.T)
- 70% refundable: if you contact us at least 3 business day prior to the selected date. (strictly by 6 PM K.S.T)
- For e.g.: if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6:00 pm 3 business day prior to the selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable