Nami Island and Vivaldi Park 1-Day Winter Ski and Snowboard Lesson Shuttle Bus Tour
Why recommended by KoreaTravelEasyKorea is the best place for Ski Tour and holiday activities during the winter season. This 1-day ski tour is specially planned to include a tour of one of Korea's famous attraction; Nami Island, which looks awesome during the winter season. Experience amazing ski and snowboard activities at Korea's topmost visited Ski resort; Vivaldi Park Ski World which is in Seoul vicinity (only 1.5 hours from the city). You can enjoy a day full of winter fun with either ski, snowboard and free time at the Vivaldi Ski World Park. Join this shuttle bus package one-day tour to the ski resort and don't worry about transportation and how to go skiing in Korea. For those who ski or snowboard, you will also receive ski lesson. This fun package will definitely be a great day tour to join. Enjoy the natural beautiful winter scenery of Korea!
Highlights of the Ski Tour
- Vivaldi Park Ski World
Vivaldi Park is located in the Gangwon province of South Korea and is equipped with a comprehensive resort and great leisure and recreational facilities. It is considered as one of the best ski resorts in Korea. It has great slopes for Skiing and Snowboarding. Holiday packages are available for groups and solo travelers to enjoy a beautiful season. Vivaldi Park also offers group Ski and Snowboarding lessons for beginners.
- Nami Island
Nami Island is located nearby downtown Chuncheon and is a half-moon shaped island. Take a 5-minute ferry ride (included in tour) and arrive at a beautiful and relaxing environment to see Nami Island’s beautiful tree-lined roads. Nami Island became particularly famous being the part of the film set of the famous Korean drama “Winter Sonata”. During Winter, the environment is covered in beautiful snow and ice that gives a stunning picturesque feel for visitors.
More Information about the Tour Packages
- Choose either ski, snowboard, or just spend a great free day in winter wonderland at the ski resort
- The ski or snowboard package also includes clothes and equipment
- The package also comes with beginner group lessons taught by skilled instructors. If you are a novice at winter sports, this basic winter sports lesson will help you learn fast.
- Select carefully the package you want; Ski, Snowboard, and Free Time.
- If you are less adventurous and have small children, then you can also choose Free time package to enjoy a good time at the Vivaldi Ski Resort
Depart from Hongik University Station Exit 4
Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
Arrive at Nami Island
Leave for Vivaldi Park
Arrive at Vivaldi Park
|1:30 – 2:00 pm||
|2:00 – 3:30 pm||
Basic group Ski/Snowboard Lessons
|3:30 – 6:00 pm||
Leave for Seoul
Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
Arrive at Myeongdong Station
Arrive at Hongik University Station
** Times may vary depending on traffic and local conditions.
|Price||What is included|
Ski + Nami Island Package
Snowboard + Nami Island Package
Free Time + Nami Island Package
*** ALL OPTIONS INCLUDE
* Price is same for adult and child
* Feb, 16th is not available due to Korean New Years holiday
What is not Included
- Cost of riding the Ski Lift (Please contact Tour Staff on the spot if you want to take the lift at extra charge)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Meals and drinks
- Traveler’s Insurance
Everyday from December 1, 2017 – February 28, 2018
11 hours (approx)
» Age Range
» Meeting and Drop-off point
- Hongik University Station Exit 4 (Subway line 2, Airport Railway, Gyeongui-Jungang line)
- Myeongdong Station Exit 2 (Subway line 4)
- Dongdaemun History & Cultural Park Exit 10 (Subway line 2,4,5)
» Booking due
Reservations accepted up to 2 days before tour date
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept with all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead to departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- No age requirement to join the lessons.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on the tour date.
- Tour will still run on raining and snowing days unless there are government issued warnings. Tour may however be canceled due to heavy rain or snow.
- Please plan to wear comfortable clothing. Bring winter gear (scarf/ tuque, etc). Tour partner does not take responsibility for any injuries or losses incurred while on tour
- This is two destination Tour, Vivaldi Park and Nami Island, so take note of the stops.
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 7 business days prior to selected date within office hours. (10am – 6pm K.S.T)
- 70% refundable: if you contact us at least 3 business day prior to selected date. (strictly by 6:00 PM K.S.T)
- For e.g.: if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6:00pm 3 business day prior to selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable