Nami Island, Petite France and Strawberry Farm Picking 3 in 1-Day Tour Shuttle Package (Dec 1~May 31)
WHY RECOMMENDED by KoreaTravelEasy?Are you thinking of how to go on a local tour nearby Seoul? KoreaTravelEasy is taking you to combined popular places for a great 3 in 1-day tour near Seoul. It is strawberry picking season in Korea. The packaged tour will take participants to the famous Nami Island, Petite France, and strawberries picking at a Korea strawberry farm, all within Seoul's vicinity. Do not worry about admission tickets and transportation. Just enjoy this 1-day tour around Seoul, enjoy fresh air, beautiful sceneries, and pick your own Korean strawberries! Book your place today and enjoy the discount price. One more thing, you can see very romantic Light Festival at the Garden of Morning Calm during Dec 8th~March 25th.
- Korean Strawberries picking at strawberry farm
In Korea, strawberry season is each year from December to June. Korean soil has a lot of nutrients and best for growing amazingly SWEET and BIG strawberries! You will be at the strawberry farm and pick your own strawberries and you can take home 500g!
- Nami Island(남이섬)
Nami Island is located nearby downtown Chuncheon and is a half-moon shaped island. Take a 5-minute ferry ride (included in tour) and arrive at a beautiful and relaxing environment to see Nami Island’s beautiful tree-lined roads. Nami Island became particularly famous being the part of the film set of the famous Korean drama “Winter Sonata”.
- Petite France (쁘띠프랑스)
Petite France was built with the concept of a French cultural village that consists of buildings related to the famous French novel “Le Petit Prince” (the Little Prince) by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. Petite France was also a filming location for many popular Korean dramas and variety shows such as Secret Garden, My Love from the stars and Running Man. The village has shops, cafés, restaurants where you can feel like you are in France.
|7:20 am||Depart from Hongik University Station (Line 2, Gyeongui Jungang Line, Airport Railraod) Exit 4|
|8:00 am||Depart from Myeongdong Station (Line 4) Exit 2|
|8:10 am||Depart from Dongdaemun History & Cultural Park Station (Line 2,4,5) Exit 10|
|9:00 am ~ 10:00 am||Strawberry Farm and Enjoy strawberry picking
|11:00 am ~ 2:30 pm||Nami Island and Enjoy|
|3:00 pm ~ 4:30 pm||Petite France|
|5:50 pm||Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Cultural Park Station (Line 2,4,5) Exit 10|
|6:00 pm||Arrive at Myeongdong Station (Line 4) Exit 2|
Arrive Hongik University Station (Line 2, Gyeongui Jungang Line, Airport Railroad) Exit 4
** Times may vary depending on traffic and local conditions. Please note that the schedule may change and delayed due to heavy traffic .
|Price||What is Included|
ADULT : USD $68
CHILD : USD $62
What is not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Meals and drinks
- Traveler’s Insurance
- Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays
- 11 hours (approx)
» Age Range
- 1 year old and above, the tour requires some walking
» Meeting and Drop-off point
- Hongik University Station Exit 4 (Subway line 2, Airport Railway, Gyeongui-Jungang line)
- Myeongdong Station Exit 2 (Subway line 4)
- Dongdaemun History & Cultural Park Exit 10 (Subway line 2,4,5)
» Booking due
- Reservations accepted up to 2 days before tour date
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept with all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on the tour date.
- Please inform us if you will bring along a baby stroller or wheelchair
- Infant (under 3-years old) is free of charge. There is no seat available
- Please remember to wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the weather as the tour requires some walking
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 7 business days prior to selected date within office hours. (10am – 6pm K.S.T)
- 70% refundable: if you contact us at least 3 business day prior to selected date. (strictly by 6:00 PM K.S.T)
- For e.g.: if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6:00pm 3 business day prior to selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable