2018 Mt. Naejang and Jeonju Hanok viliage Maple 1-Day Autumn foliage Guide Tour (Oct 29~Nov 16)
Why recommended by KoreaTravelEasy
- Save Money and Time for the Price of Two: This tour offers you a great deal to explore the famous Jeonju Hanok Village and the Naejangsan Mountain in a 1-Day trip. All this transportation inclusive trip comes at an unbeatable discount price.
- See the Best of Fall and Cultural Experience: Mt. Naejang is known for being the BEST mountain to hike and view autumn maple leaves. You can ride the Naejangsan cable car to view the breathtaking foliage from the top of the mountain. Before that, you can experience the best of Korean history and culture at the Hanok Village in Jeonju.
- KoreaTravelEasy will show you the nicest scenes of Korea’s famous fall foliage by a English speaking tour guide . It is highly recommended to bring along your camera to capture the beautiful autumn scenes!
♦ Are you looking for other dates? Check out our other 1-day fall foliage tours in and around Seoul?
Korea Fall Autumn Foliage Random Day Tour Around Seoul on October 9 – 22 🔗
Seoraksan Autumn leaves 1-Day Shuttle Package Tour with Cable car and Lunch on October 13 – November 5 🔗
Daedunsan Autumn leaves 1-Day Shuttle Package Tour on October 23 – November 4 🔗
Naejangsan Autumn leaves 1-Day Shuttle Package Tour November 1 – 15 🔗
1) Naejangsan National Park (내장산국립공원)
Naejangsan is a famous mountain in the Jeolla-do province, and one of the national park with the height of 763 meter. and the Naejangsan mountain is most famous in Korea for viewing autumn’s beautiful red maple leaves. Travelers can enjoy spectacular Autumn scenery until the middle of November because if its location in Southern Korea. There are also waterfalls, such as Dodeok Falls and Geumseon Falls, 1000s of local plant species, wild animals living inside Naejangsan Park. Other famous temples such as Baekyangsa and Naejangsa temples are birds-eye view in the park.
2) Jeonju Hanok Village
Jeonju Hanok Village is magical and takes you through a journey into Korea’s historical monuments. The area is a busy hub consisting of over 800 traditional Korean houses and filled with restaurants, museums, church, cafes, and shops. Tourists will have a unique opportunity of eating pure Jeonju Bibimbap and other traditional meals. During this tour, you will have the chance to tour the Hanok village, eat lunch and even try wearing Hanbok for photo moments.
Mt. Naejang + Jeonju Hanok Village Autumn Tour will run from October 29 – November 16: Every Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays
|6:40 AM||Depart from Hongik University Station Exit 8|
|7:10 AM||Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 1|
|7:10 AM||Depart for Jeonju|
|10:00 AM – 1:00 PM||Jeonju Hanok Village and Lunch|
|2:30 PM – 5:30 PM||Enjoy at Naejangsan|
|5:30 PM||Leave for Seoul|
|7:00 – 7:30 PM||Expressway Rest Area|
Arrive in Seoul – Drop off at Myeongdong Station and Hongik University Station.
**Arrival time might vary depending on the traffic situation
|Price||What is Included|
What is not Included
- Travelers’ Insurance
From 29th October – 16th November: Every Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
12 hours (approx)
» Age Range
1 year old and above, the tour requires some walking
» Meeting and Drop-off point
Hongik University Station Exit 8 (Subway line 2, Airport Railway, Gyeongui-Jungang line)
Myeongdong Station Exit 1 (Subway line 4)
» Booking due
Reservations accepted up to 2 days before tour date
- Naejangsan Mountain
- Jeonju Hanok Village
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept with all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 2 business days of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on the tour date.
- Tour will still run on raining and snowing days, unless there are government issued warnings
- Please plan to wear comfortable clothing and walking/hiking shoes
- This is a freestyle tour with a English and Chinese speaking guide.
- Please inform us if you will bring along a baby stroller or wheelchai
- Infant (under 3 years old) is free of charge, no seat available
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 7 business days prior to selected date within office hours. (10am – 6pm K.S.T)
- 70% refundable: if you contact us at least 3 business day prior to selected date. (strictly by 6:00 PM K.S.T)
- For e.g.: if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6pm 3 business day prior to selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable