Free joining programs
If you are planning to visit a Zoo while you are staying in Korea, then this is a ‘Must Visit’ place for your family and friends. You can see animals close up and join various programs for free. Book now with a discounted ticket to enjoy a fun day!
*The Zoolung Zoolung are closed due to renovation from 30th May to 3rd June.
Introducing the Indoor Animal Theme Park in the City, Zoolung Zoolung!!
If you want to relax and have fun with animals without going far from Seoul, then come visit Zoolung Zoolung, the animal theme park in the city! Meet the cute little animals, feed them yourself, and make unforgettable memories with them! In the combination of zoo and Green Lung, which means the green area that provides oxygen in the middle of the city, Zoolung Zoolung is Korea’s first animal theme park where you can meet animals in the city. Beyond the animal-watching zoo, Zoolung Zoolung offers a great chance to actually touch and become friends with the animals!
Make worry dolls with grasses and feed Capybara the dolls! Cute Capybara will eat up your worries!
– Weekends 11:00 / 15:00, weekends 13:00 / 17:00
With a zoo vet, cook food and feed the ring-tailed lemurs and Russian tortoises
– Weekdays 15:30, weekends 14:30 / 1 person can participate for 1 time only
Be a secret Santa and give the parrots special snacks
– Weekdays 19:00
|Price||What is included|
– Subway Line 3 Juyeop Station Exit 2
– Go Straight for 15 min. along the park
– Cross the road and turn right
– Find the Lotte VIC market Kintex branch
– You can find Zoolung Zoolung at B1
|Login and Book||After login, fill in each option; add items to the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept all major international credit cards and Paypal|
|Check your email||You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 2 business days of booking, subject to availability. If you have not received it yet, please check your SPAM email or MY ACCOUNT on our website.|
|Enjoy your activity||When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.|
1. There are unlimited hours of use on weekdays and two hours of use on weekends/holidays
2. Free admission: Infants under 18 mos or younger (must have a passport)
3. Children under 11 yrs old must be accompanied by a guardian
4. The program/event may end upon material exhaustion
5. For animals' health and field conditions, program schedule may change. Please check the program/event time on-site!
6. Please sign up for experiencing programs on-site
7. Strollers are not permitted. Strollers can be locked up at the entrance
8. If you are overtime, you must pay extra-charge (1,000KRW for 10 mins over). You can check how much you should pay.
This Coupon will be send to email you entered.