Korea Fall Foliage Seoraksan Autumn leaves 1-Day Shuttle Package Guide Tour (Oct 13~Nov 5) With Cable Car and Lunch
Why recommended by KoreaTravelEasy?
- Save time and convenience by Tour guide: With KoreaTravelEasy, do not worry about how to get to Seoraksan (Mt.Seorak). Skip the hustle of traveling there by public transportation. This package tour will take you there comfortably in a van or coach, and with an English speaking tour guide.
- Tour Package includes Free Cable car and lunch
- See the bests fall views in Korea: With this small group 1-day tour, participants will visit Seoraksan (Sinheungsa Temple + The Great Bronze and Gwongeumseong Fortress) to see the best fall red maple leaves that ushers in the Autumn season.
- No Shopping : There are absolutely no shopping stops so you can have more time to see more amazing views!
- KoreaTravelEasy highly recommends you bring along your camera to capture the beautiful fall foliage and the breathtaking mountain sceneries!
♦ Are you looking for Seoraksan Packaged Tours in other seasons?
Join all year round Seoraksan 1-Day Shuttle Bus Tour 🔗
♦ Are you looking for other dates? Check out our other 1-day fall foliage tours in and around Seoul?
Korea Fall Autumn Foliage Random Day Tour Around Seoul (Oct 9 ~ 22)🔗
Daedunsan Autumn leaves 1-Day Shuttle Package Tour (Oct 23 ~ Nov 4)🔗
Naejangsan + Jeonju Maple 1-Day Autumn foliage Guide Tour (Oct 27 ~ Nov 17)🔗
Naejangsan Autumn leaves 1-Day Shuttle Package Tour (Nov 1 ~ 15) 🔗
- Mt. Seorak area (설악산)
Seoraksan (Mt. Seorak) is about 3 hours away from Seoul and loved by many for fall foliage views. It is the third highest mountain in Korea, after Mt. Hanla and Mt. Jiri. The latter ones are very far away from Seoul, compared to Mount Seorak.
See Mount. Seorak official website
- Sinheungsa Temple (신흥사)+ The Great Bronze
Sinheungsa Temple, with its meaning of “Spirit Arising Temple” in English, is the oldest Zen (Seon) temple in the world, and definitely one of Korea’s most scenic area. It is surrounded by mountains and you will be able to see the amazing views of the mountain in different shades of the fall foliage. Sinheungsa Temple is one of the most beautifully situated temples in all of Korea. In addition to all the natural beauty is the masterful 18.9 meters tall bronze statue of the Buddha called the Great Bronze
- Gwongeumseong Fortress(권금성) and Mt. Seorak cable car (설악케이블카) will take you up the mountains giving you a wide view of the foliage. Gwongeumseong Fortress is the site of a castle ruin located on Seoraksan Mountain. You will get the chance to learn about the history of this great fortress.
|06:40 AM||Pickup at Hongdae station exit 8|
|07:20 AM||Pick up at Myeongdong station exit 1|
|07:30 AM||Pick up at Dongdaemun History&Culture Park station exit 9|
|07:40 AM||Depart for Mt. Seorak|
|10:30 AM||Mt. Seorak & lunch|
|03:30 PM||Leave for Seoul|
|07:00 PM||Drop-off at Dongdaemun History&Culture Park, Myeongdong, and Hongdae|
** Times may vary depending on traffic and local conditions. Please note that the schedule may change and delayed due to heavy traffic .
|Price||What is Included|
Price is same for adults and children. Under 3 years are free
For vegetarian or Muslim, vegetable Gimbap will be served. Please let us know in SPECIAL REQUEST when you book.
What is not Included
- Individual Travel Insurance
- Transportation to pick-up points
- Breakfast & Dinner
From 13th October – 5th November : Every Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
12 hours (approx)
» Age Range
1 year old and above, the tour requires some walking
» Meeting and Drop-off point
Hongik University Station Exit 8 (Subway line 2, Airport Railway, Gyeongui-Jungang line)
Myeongdong Station Exit 1 (Subway line 4)
Dongdaemun History & Cultural Park Exit 9 (Subway line 2,4,5)
» Booking due
Reservations accepted up to 2 days before tour date
- Seoraksan (Mt. Seorak National Park)
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept with all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 2 business days of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on the tour date.
- Tour will still run on raining and snowing days, unless there are government issued warnings
- Please plan to wear comfortable clothing and walking/hiking shoes
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 7 business days prior to selected date within office hours. (10am – 6pm K.S.T)
- 70% refundable: if you contact us at least 3 business day prior to selected date. (strictly by 6:00 PM K.S.T)
- For e.g.: if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6:00pm 3 business day prior to selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable