Instagram Photo Spots In seoul – Small Group Tour
Don’t miss KoreaTravelEasy’s exclusive Instagram photo spots tour in Seoul!
A perfect chance to see Instagrammable places in Seoul and get spectacular shots! Perfect for first or second time Seoul visitors as well as hobby photographers! This is a 1-day small group package tour that allows you to visit our hand-picked hidden places as well as famous Seoul spots. Including both pickup and drop off transportation from and to your accommodation as well as 1 cup of coffee or tea at our special cafe spot and a half-day rental of Korean traditional clothing called Hanbok!
Bring your camera, cell phone, and selfie stick to this tour that takes you to our best-recommended photo spots (hidden and famous). Show your family, friends and followers on social media how beautiful Seoul is! (photographer not included)
- Enjoy KTE’s exclusive Seoul Instagram Photo Spots Tour! You will be picked up from your accommodation and dropped off in the downtown Seoul area (Hongdae, Myeongdong)!
- On this 1-day tour, you can enjoy Seoul hidden attractions and scenery in one day without having to worry and look for public transportation!
- All of these spots are our secret places and some are known as the best photo zones in Seoul – Great for your Instagram!
- Be a photographer for the day! Take your own photos and selfies (photographer not included) you will be surprised what great photos you will be taking! You will visit one of the best Hanbok shops near Anguk Station and you will try on hanbok (Korean Traditional Clothes) during the tour for half a day. (Included)
- 1 cup of Coffee or Tea will be provided at the photo spot cafe in Bukchon.
||What is included
2 ~ 3 Pax
4 ~ 6 Pax
7 ~ 8 Pax
- Transportation with Basic English speaking driver
- Pick-up at hotels within Seoul area and drop off at the Seoul downtown
(Drop off at Hongdae Univ. and Myeongdong Station!)
- Admission fees for places visited on the tour
- Hanbok Rental for the half day (4hrs)
- 1 cup of Coffee or tea at the photo spot cafe in Bukchon
*Child price is for age 2- 12. Free for children under the age of 2.
What is not Included
- Meals & Drinks
- Traveler's Insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tour guide - Photographer
- Pickups Outside of the Seoul area
**Tour must be booked for a minimum of 2 people**
If you're traveling solo, please send us an email (email@example.com)!
|9:00 - 10:00 AM
||Pick-up from your place (Pickup time will be confirmed with a voucher!)
|10:00 - 10:30 AM
1. Hanbok Rental Shop
Choose your favorite Hanbok and get a free hanbok hairstyling!
※ The Included Hanbok is the Traditional Hanbok styles but if you choose the Themed hanbok, you need to pay additional charge!
|10:30 - 11:30 AM
2. Deoksugung Palace Photo time
You will take a photo at the famous wall of Deoksugung Palace as well as the hidden spots within the Palace area.
|11:45 AM - 12:10 PM
3. Cafe in Bukchon
Get a free cup of coffee or tea and take photos on the rooftop of this cafe.
|12:10 - 13:00 PM
4. Bukchon Photo Spots
- See the most famous k-drama shooting places and enjoy your photo shooting!
|13:00 - 14:00 PM
5. Free Lunchtime in Bukchon Area (Your own expense)
KoreaTravelEasy will recommend some nice Instagram worthy restaurants for your lunch.
|14:00 - 14:30
6. Return the Hanbok (Hanbok Shop)
|14:30 - 17:00
7. Haneul Park or Bukak Skyway (Palgakjeong)
This final photo spot is at Haneul Park but this depends on the season, otherwise, you will visit Bukak Skyway where you can enjoy the great scenery of Seoul!
||Drop-off at Hongik Univ. Station
||Drop-off at Myeongdong Station
* The time arrangement could change due to traffic jam!
- Pickup at your hotel/accommodation in downtown Seoul City.
- The driver will wait for you at the pickup location holding our pink KoreaTravelEasy 'logo'
How to book
|Login and Book
||After login, fill in each option; add items to the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept all major international credit cards and Paypal
|Check your email
||You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 2 business days of booking, subject to availability. If you have not received it yet, please check your SPAM email or MY ACCOUNT on our website.
|Enjoy your activity
||When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- The minimum number of participants is 2, and the maximum will have 8 people on the tour.
- Pick up and drop off service are only provided within Downtown Seoul City. Please specify your hotel name in the “Pickup and Dropoff Address”.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead to departure. The tour Van will not wait for those who are late.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic, weather conditions on the tour date. In the case of extreme weather and tour has to be canceled, you will be contacted for a reschedule or refund.
- This tour is not a guided tour by a professional tour guide, but your driver will make your travels easier and more enjoyable.
- This tour does not include a photographer, but you will be able to take your own great photos at pretty places in Seoul.
- 100% refund: 3 business days (by 5 pm KST) before the selected date
- 50% refund: 2 business days (by 5 pm KST) before the selected date
(e.g: if your selected date is Tuesday, contact us by Thursday)
- No refund: After 5 pm KST of 1 day before the tour day
* To request a reschedule, please contact us 3 business days (by 5 pm KST) before the selected date.
* For the no-show on the tour day, we cannot refund.