2018 Incheon (INK) K-POP Concert Line-up – Priority Seat Ticket and Shuttle bus (Sept 1)
K-POP Concert and Korean Culture ONLY one day on September 1!
This INK concert is the ONLY one-time event every K-POP singers will sing 4 to 5 songs at the concert. Your K-POP idol right in front of your eyes! This year features K-POP star: B.A.P, NU’EST W, AOA, MOMOLAND, CHIYEUL HWANG, and many more! Book with KoreaTravelEasy now to enjoy priority concert tickets including a free shuttle bus ! What’s stopping you book now!
Those who only know Korea for Seoul and Busan, now it’s your time to discover Incheon!
Street food in Incheon! Foodies! Let’s try some authentic Incheon street food at the Shingi Market with market tokens plus foods they are very cheap.
Let’s enjoy the Korean Food and your dreamed K-POP idol will sing a song for you on only this day!
|Price Per Person||What’s Included|
* Line-up may change without any notice from KoreaTravelEasy – it is subjected to artists and its entertainment agency.
* Adults and Children are the same prices per person. Foreigner ONLY product
* Concert Priority seats will be in the random seating starting from the nearest side of the stage by booking order. (KoreaTravelEasy seats are near the stage but cannot be selected.)
What is Not Included
- Meals and Drinks
- Personal Expenses
2018 INK Incheon K-POP Concert
Itinerary – September 1 (Sat.)
|14:30 PM (15:00 PM)||
Depart from Hongik Univ Station Exit No. 3 (‘Pizza Up’)
15:30 PM – 16:30 PM
(16:00 PM – 17:00 PM)
Incheon Local Market
|17:00 PM (17:30 PM)||
Transfer to INK Concert Venue
|17:30 PM (18:00 PM)||
Arrival at Concert Hall (Free and Easy Time)
|19:00 PM – 22:00 PM||
Enjoy 2018 INK Concert
Depart for Seoul
Estimated Arrival in Seoul (Hongik Univ Station Drop Off)
** According to your chosen depart bus time (14:30 pm or 15:00 pm), the itinerary time will be change as above! Please choose either one!
** Itinerary can be changed depending on traffic and local conditions.
** Duration of the concert is subject to change due to the event host and artists situation.
Sept 1st, 2018
Approximately 9 H (Half Day)
Sept 1st (Sat)
» Age Range
Above 12 years
» Pick-up point
- ‘PIZZA UP” at Hongik Univ Station Exit No. 3 (Line2, Gyeongui Jungang Line, Airport Railroad)
» Drop-off point
- Hongik Univ Station
» Booking due
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add an item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items to your cart and pay later for everything in one payment. We accept with all major international credit cards and Paypal.
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 2 business days of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device. You can show a screenshot of the voucher (no data necessary).
- Foreigners only and Child below 12 years are not allowed to purchase this tour
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of departure. Bus will not wait for those who are late.
- Large Canon Camera / Highly visible Camera is not allowed to bring inside the Concert Area
- Line-up may change without any notice from KoreaTravelEasy – it is subject to artists and their entertainment agency.
- Concert seats will be randomly distributed starting from nearest side of stage (Seats cannot be selected)
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 5 business days prior to the selected date within office hours. (10 am – 6 pm KST)
- 50% refundable: if you contact us at least 3 business days prior to the selected date. (strictly by 6 pm KST)
- For e.g.: if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Wednesday by 6 pm KST.
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6:00 pm 6 business day prior to the selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable