Busan Strawberry Picking Farm, Songdo Skywalk, Gamcheon Culture Village, Dadaepo Beach 1-Day Shuttle Tour (~May 18, From Busan)
WHY RECOMMENDED by KoreaTravelEasy?Explore favorite places in Busan on this tour, that takes you to Strawberry picking farm, Songdo Skywalk, Gamcheon Culture Village and Dadaepo Beach. The 1-Day tour of Busan has been exclusively curated to allow you see and experience the dynamism of Busan city. By booking this tour package, you will enjoy Free Shuttle that departs from 2 convenient locations in Busan; KTX Busan Station and Seomyeon station. No stress, hassle-free travel where you can take beautiful pictures at the Gamcheon Culture village, take home 500g of strawberries from the strawberry farm, a thrilling walk on the Songdo beach skywalk facility, and a stop at Dadaepo beautiful beach. To take advantage of this opportunity, read more information about the places and how to easily book the package.
Book these products together
- Book Hotel/ KTX Train tickets, Activities, Private car… Customize your Busan private tour trip with CUSTOM TOURS 🔗
- Rent a pocket Wifi router and pick up from Busan!🔗
- Buy an unlimited 4G/ LTE SIM CARD -pick up in Busan, to use unlimited data in Korea 🔗
Looking for Day Tours departing from SEOUL and BUSAN? Check the following Tours:
- 2018 Jinhae Korea Cherry Blossom Festival 1-Day Shuttle Bus Package (Departing from Busan)
- 2018 Jinhae Korea Cherry Blossom Festival 1-Day Shuttle Bus Package (Departing from Seoul)
Highlights of the Tour
1) Strawberry Picking Farm Tour
Did you know that Korea produces some of the sweetest and nutritious Strawberries in the world? The Strawberry season runs from December to June every year and it is a fun time to experience how they are harvested. On this tour, you will visit a Strawberry Farm to pick some of the big and fresh strawberries. You can then take home 500g of the Strawberry you picked. How sweet!
2) Songdo Skywalk
Songdo Skywalk is located above the Songdo Beach in Busan. Songdo beach is famous for being Korea’s first beach with magnificent views. It is Korea’s longest ocean skywalk (365m) with a glass bridge and you will be able to see the color of the ocean while the waves roll under your feet. It is also a great spot for landscape and portrait shots.
3) Gamcheon Cultural Village
Gamcheon Culture Villiage is formed by houses built in staircase-fashion on the foothills of a coastal mountain, earning this village the nickname of “Machu Picchu of Busan.” It is one of the most popular attractions in the Southern region of Korea attracting thousands of visitors every year. The many alleys and houses in the village are vibrantly decorated with mural art drawings and sculptures. You can also take the most colourful photos for your Instagram and travel memories.
4) Dadaepo Beach
Dadaepo Beach is made from sands deposited by Nakdonggang River and features shallow water and wide sand fields. It is a perfect place to hold family picnics, eat good food, and collect a few seashells. The Busan Sea festival is hosted there every year. Get ready to be thrilled by the Dadaepo Sunset Fountain of dreams that displays choreographed water from 55m above ground with sweet background music.
Depart from KTX Busan Station Exit 1
Depart from Seomyeon Station Exit 12
|10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Songdo Skywalk (Lunch Time)
Gamcheon Culture Village
Leave for KTX Busan Station
Arrive at KTX Busan Station
Arrive at Seomyeon Station
** Itinerary is subjected to traffic & weather condition
|Price||What is included|
*Adults and children are the same prices. Infant under 3 years old are free of charge
What is not Included
- Meals and drinks
- Traveler’s insurance
- Hotel Pick-up/drop-off service
Every Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays from January 20, 2017 – May 18, 2018
10 hours (approx)
» Age Range
» Meeting and Drop-off point
- KTX Busan Station Exit 1
- Seomyeon Station Exit 12
» Booking due
Reservations accepted up to 2 days before tour date
- Songdo Skywalk
- Gamcheon Cultural Village
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add an item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items to your cart and pay in one payment. We accept with all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 2 business days of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead to departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on the tour date.
- Traveling time may take as much as twice the time on holidays due to heavy traffic.
- Tour will still run on raining days unless there are government issued warnings.
- Please plan to wear comfortable clothing as there will some walking.
- If you have young children and will bring a baby stroller, please note it in “SPECIAL REQUESTS”
- Infant is free of charge. There will be no seat available.
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 7 business days prior to the selected date within office hours. (10am – 6pm K.S.T)
- 70% refundable: if you contact us at least 3 business day prior to selected date. (strictly by 6:00 PM K.S.T)
- For e.g.: if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6:00pm 3 business day prior to selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable