2018 Busan Cherry Blossom One Day Shuttle Bus Tour from Busan (until April 7)
Why KoreaTravelEasy RecommendsVisiting Busan during Cherry Blossom season? Looking for a simple way to visit the most popular sites and maximize your time? Then choose our 2018 Busan Cherry Blossom One Day Shuttle Tour from 3/28-4/7. Pickup at three convenient locations in Busan and almost eight hours of cherry blossoms! Our staff will choose the best sites for the day to ensure you see only the best blossoms. Stops can include Dalmaji Road, Mt. Hwangnyeong (Hwangnyeongsan) Ring Road, Oncheon Stream Park, and more!
Looking for other dates and options?
- See the most beautiful cherry blossoms : Only available for 11 days during peak Cherry Blossom season!
- Tours EVERYDAY from March 28 – April 7: Our professional tour staff will chose the BEST places each day depending on the region that has the best blossoms on that day. There are many places in Busan to see all the cherry blossoms! Stops can include Dalmaji Road, Mt. Hwangnyeong (Hwangnyeongsan) Ring Road, Oncheon Stream Park, and more!
- Enjoy lunch like the locals! Bottled water during the tour is provided and kimbap (rice and vegetable seaweed roll) lunch is included!
- No need to worry about transportation! Our shuttle will pick-up and drop-off three convenient Busan locations! Enjoy a true free and easy and freestyle tour with English and Chinese speaking tour staff! .
- There are absolutely NO SHOPPING STOPS!
- Worry free full-package – No need to prepare anything! Just bring your camera!
Full List of Busan Cherry Blossom Tour Stops
Three Per Day, Varies Based on Weather and Blooms
Ayanggyo Cherry Blossom Tunnel
Palgongsan (Mt. Palgong)
Haeundae Dalmaji Road
Macdo Ecological Park
Samnak Ecological Park
Hwangnyeongsan Ring Road
Oncheon Stream Park
Namcheon-dong Cherry Blossom Street
Depart from Busan Station Exit 1
Depart from Seomyeon Station Exit 12
Depart from Haeundae Station Exit 5
|10 AM – 6 PM||
Enjoy Cherry Blossoms at Three Popular Spots in Busan
Approximately 2 hours at each stop! Stops can include Mt. Hwanyeong (Hwanyeongsan) Ring Road, Dalmaji Road, Oncheon Stream Park, and more! These stops will be handpicked each day to guarantee you see the most beautiful blossoms.
Arrive Busan Station
Arrive Seomyeon Station
Arrive Haeundae Station
|Price per Person||What’s Included|
*Prices are same for adults and children over 3. Children under 3 are free, but must be buckled in your lap (no seat).
What is not Included
- Guided Commentary (Personal Guide)
- Personal Expenses (Additional Food, Snacks, Other Drinks, Etc.)
Everyday from March 28 – April 7, 2018
Approximately 12 Hours
» Age Range
All Ages (Under 3 Free)
» Pick Up and Drop Off Point
- Busan Station Exit 1
- Seomyeon Station Exit 12
- Haeundae Station Exit 5
» Booking Due
2 Days Before
- THREE of the best destinations for the day will be picked on the tour day! Schedule varies by day based on blooms and conditions. Stops include the most famous places, include Mt. Hwangyeong (Hwangyeongsan) Ring Road, Oncheon Stream Park, Dalmaji Road, and more!
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add the item to your cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay later all in one payment. We accept with all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device. Screenshots are ok, no mobile data is necessary.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on the tour date. As cherry blossoms bloom and fall quickly, each location will be different by the day. This means our guide and staff will adjust the tour each day based on conditions. While we visit only the most popular and beautiful places, we are not responsible for any missed locations or changes before or during the tour.
- Traveling time may take as much as twice the time on Weekends and Public Holidays. We are not responsible for any traffic delays.
- Tour will still run on rainy days unless there are government issued warnings.
- Kimbap (Rice and vegetable seaweed rolls) will be served as lunch along with bottled water. Please notify us in special requests with any dietary restrictions.
- Please dress accordingly for outdoor walking and cool, breezy Spring weather by the sea.
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- 100% Refund: if you contact us at least 7 business days prior to selected date within office hours (10 AM – 6 PM KST).
- For example, if your tour is on a Thursday, you must contact us by Tuesday (the week prior) by 6 PM KST.
- 70% Refund: if you contact us at least 3 business days prior to selected date within office hours (10 AM – 6 PM KST).
- For example, if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6 PM KST.
- No Refund: No refund within 3 business day prior to selected date.
- For example, if your tour is on a Thursday, any cancellation or change after Monday 6 PM KST is not eligible for any refund.
- No Show: If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and is non-refundable.