Vivaldi Park Ski Resort
Vivaldi Park is located in the Gangwon province of South Korea and has been known as the most visited ski resort in Korea for seven consecutive years. It has modern facilities and slopes suitable for skiers/snowboarders of all levels. Only 1 hour 45 minutes from Myeongdong, Seoul, it is one of the closest ski resorts from the capital city and the largest Ski area in the Seoul metropolitan region.
Night tour packages to Vivaldi Park are available for groups and solo travelers! The Park offers group Ski and Snowboarding lessons for beginners. After taking the lesson, you can go skiing/snowboarding with fully provided gears and enjoy the white winter scenery at the resort! You can also choose to take a Gondola (lift) climbs to the top of Maebong Mt (580m) to see the panoramic night view of the Vivaldi Park. Feel the fresh air, and spend joyful time in the white winter scenery!
- Tour starts mid-day –> no need to wake up early
- Romantic winter night-view
- Slopes suitable for all levels of skiers/snowboarders
- Skiing/snowboarding equipment fully provided
- Basic skiing/snowboarding lesson for beginners
- Friendly English speaking staff
▲ Vivaldi Park has been known as the most visited ski resort in Korea for seven consecutive years.
▲The slopes here are suitable for skiers/snowboarders of all levels.
▲The resort offers modern facilities with high quality.
▲Feel the fresh air, and spend joyful time in the white winter scenery!
Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
||Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
|| Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
|5:30pm ~ 6:30 pm
Arrive at Vivaldi Park
- Rent ski, snowboard or snow sledge in Ski Resort
|6:30 pm ~ 7:30 pm
Basic group ski/snowboard lesson
|7:30pm ~ 9:40 pm
- Enjoy the Ski & SnowBoard
- Return the Equipment
- Enjoy sightseeing or meals
Leave for Seoul
|11:20 pm ~ 12:00 am
Arrive at Seoul
Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
Hongik Univ. Station
** Times may vary depending on traffic and local conditions.
1. Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
2. Myeongdong Station Exit 2
3. Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
- 100% refund: 2 business days (by 10 am KST) before the selected date
- No refund: After 10 am KST 2 business days before the selected date or No show
*To request a reschedule, please contact us 3 business days (by 5pm KST) before the selected date