Seoul Music Festival, SMUF 2019 – Kpop Concert at Gwanghwamun Plaza (Sep 28, Oct 1, Oct 6)
Seoul Music Festival (SMUF) from September to October (Sep 28, Oct 1, Oct 6)
It’s a kpop concert in the middle of Seoul. On September 28, there will be a spectacular lineup as an opening performance. On October 1, SBS MTV ‘The show’, and on October 6, the closing performance will be scheduled. Line-up is Upcoming! You can choose KoreaTravelEasy gift card + Concert Package or BTS edition Discover pass + Concert Package, in a good chance! Please hurry! The front seat will be sold out soon!
**You should bring your Passport or ID card.
Thank you! All tickets are sold out!!!
SMUF 2019 is Coming! The 1st Festival of SMUF! KoreaTravelEasy has secured the FRONT-seat!
→ → Concert seats will be assigned based on booking order, preference may be accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis.
→ → Please Check below our concert ticket package!
[Concert Date & Line-up Information]
- Sep 28 (Sat) – 8:00pm – 10:00pm : Opening Concert – ‘SMUF legend’
Lineup : NCT Dream / ASTRO / CIX / Baek Ji-young / RGP(SKULL&HAHA) / Drunken Tiger / Yang Da Il / Michael Lee / Kassy / Hoppípolla
- Oct 1 (Tue) – 6:00pm – 8:00pm : SBS MTV ‘The Show’ (Open Stage TV Live Show)
Lineup: CLC / LABOUM / Dream Catcher
- Oct 6 (Sun) – 8:00pm – 10:00pm : Closing Concert – ‘SMUF K-POP’
Linup: ATEEZ / EVERGLOW / Song Yuvin&Kim Kook Heon / LOONA / April / CLC / Kim Dong Han
** Ticket will be distributed around 13:00~18:00 on each concert day at the venue (detail info will be confirmed in the confirmation voucher)
**The lineup may change depending on the situation of the singer and organizer!
OPTION 1 ) Concert Ticket + KoreaTravelEasy E-Gift card (USD 3)
1) When you purchase this package, Available codes will be sent by email.
2) Gift Card’s expiry date is October 31st, 2019 for order date ( You can book for any available date if you order before the expiry date )
OPTION 2 ) Concert Ticket + BTS Edtion Discover Seoul Pass (24Hours card)
– What is the Discover Seoul Pass?
- Free Admission and Discount Benefits: You can visit 34 popular tourist attractions for free during 24 hours and receive an additional discount for 29 attractions, shows, and duty-free shops.
- Free one-time, one-way AREX (Airport Railroad Express Train) ticket: Incheon International Airport <-> Seoul Station (9,000 KRW value)
– How to use Discover Seoul Pass
1) Your pass will be activated for 24 hours when you visit the first free admission attraction (not the pickup date)
2) Pickup date is valid any date until Oct 31, 2019
3) You can pick up any places among 4 pick up center, → Incheon airport terminal 1, terminal 2, Gimpo airport and Myeongdong tourist information center
==> See the KoreaTravelEasy ‘BTS Edition’ product page for detail information → CLICK HERE
==> 34 Free Pass Attractions → More Information CLICK HERE
Looking for other options?
– Other K-pop related or SBS the MTV show Click HERE
– Book an around Seoul Area Private Tour! Click HERE
|Price||What is included|
KoreaTravelEasy e-Gift card + Concert
BTS Edition Discover pass (24 Hours)
What is not Included
- T-money Card for BTS Edition card
- Money top-up for T-money card
- Personal Expenses
- Meals and drinks
[BTS Edition discover pass- Pickup Location]
1. Incheon International Airport 1st Passenger Terminal: International Taxi Infomation Desk
- Location: Next to Arrival Hall, near East Gate #5
- Office Hour: 24H Always open (Open all year round)
2. Incheon International Airport 2nd Passenger Terminal
- Location: Near Exit 3 on 1F, Terminal 2 - International Taxi Booth
- Office Hour: 07:00AM ~ 08:00PM (Open all year round)
3. Gimpo Airport
- Location: Arrival Hall 1F, near Gate #1,2 - International Taxi Infomation Desk
- Office Hour: 10:00AM ~ 11:00PM (Open all year round)
- Breaktime: 04:00PM ~ 05:00PM
4. Myeongdong Tourist Information Center
- Address: 181, Eulji-ro 2ga, Jung-gu, Seoul (ulji-ro ipgu station Exit #5)
- Office Hour: 10:30AM ~ 07:30 PM (Closed on Lunar New Year's Day & Mid-Autumn Festival Day)
How to book
|Login and Book||After login, fill in each option; add items to the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept all major international credit cards and Paypal|
|Check your email||You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 2 business days of booking, subject to availability. If you have not received it yet, please check your SPAM email or MY ACCOUNT on our website.|
|Enjoy your activity||When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.|
- The concert ticket booth will be Located Gwanghwamun Plaza. Please find KoreaTravelEasy PINK LOGO at KTO (Korea Tourism Org) Booth!
- Tickets cannot give other people and can be received after matching the name of the passport or ID card submitted at the booking.
- Concert Seats will be assigned based on booking order, preference may be accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Children under 15 years old are not allowed to enter the concert. Children under 15 years old can be watched with the guardian.
- They will check your belongings. No drinks or foods except bottled water.
- Re-entry from the end of the entry queue when caught prohibited item
- No re-entry after entry
- Photos, videos, and live streams are not allowed.
[KoreaTravelEasy E-Gift Card]
- Available code numbers are also sent to the voucher. (NOT Physical card or Mobile image. JUST SENT CODE NUMBER)
- The expire date is October 31st, 2019 for order date ( you can book any available date on our page if you book before expire)
[BTS Edition Discover pass]
- This BTS pass should be picked up among 4 places Until Oct 31 2019
- PICK UP CENTER: Incheon airport terminal 1, terminal 2, Gimpo airport and Myeongdong tourist information center
-The BTS Edition expiration date is 31st Dec 2019. Therefore, you should be activated the pass no later than 30th Dec 2019.
- Lost passes cannot be refunded or reissued.
- Physical pass: You must present your physical pass at each attraction you visit. If you do not have your pass, you may be denied entry.
- Please check the opening hours and days before visiting an attraction, as they may be subject to change.
- Before visiting, please check government policy mandated free admission benefits to royal palaces and art museums, such as Culture Day (last Wednesday of each month (as of 2019)) and age-based free admission (ages 65 and up) to use your pass even more effectively.
- The Discover Seoul Pass covers general admission to the attractions. Special exhibitions, events, etc. may not always be covered by the Discover Seoul Pass. Please inquire with each attraction for details.
- You can find more detailed information HERE
- No refund: Non- refundable once your booking transaction is done.