Pick up location
Office: MyeongDong Station Exit 10 - Room 201, RIFA Building, 299 Samil-daero, Jung-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
MON~FRI 09:00-17:00 (Lunchbreak : 12:00-13:00, Day off on weekends(Sat & Sun) and Public Holidays)
- Short Term Tourism Visa (C-3) cannot use this product.
- Minors under the age of 19 are not possible to use the product.
- Some phones may not support KT LTE frequencies despite being able to support 4G data in your home country.
- Phones like these will automatically connect to 3G data.
- Refunds will not be granted in these circumstances.
- If your phone is from a Japanese/American/Canadian carrier, please contact the local operator to unlock the country lock before the SIM Card activation.
New Year Closing
- Customer Center Operation Suspension Period: January 31 (Monday) ~ February 2 (Wednesday) Lunar New Year holiday
- This SIM Card (with the same number) is not re-chargeable through KoreaTravelEasy due to KT Sim Card Company Policy.
- To recharge the SIM Card (with the same number) please head to the official KT SIM Card website, manual is sent with contact information.
- Recharge can only be done before SIM Card Expiration.
- If you are not able to recharge via the KT SIM Card website, you can repurchase a new SIM Card (with a new number). Place the same order.